• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

I'll take the gear, just in case. Then I'll head back into this lava place...

Also. I wish to also go back into the water area. I'll use my Goldeen

Zora:

As you poke about again, you look up from the ground you were searching and let out a small eep. A towering construct of gears, belts, and many other parts you can't identify looms ahead, giving off a dull brassy gleam in the orange light. It belches steam from the top occasionally. But...what's this? There seems to be a Slot to fit the Brass, Silver, and Gold gears into. Push them in or go on? (putting the gears into the machine will consume them) (Continues: 4)

Moony:

Boiling Pits: You wander around aimlessly for a while in the pits, Pepper at your side, and step on something. The Something snarls and stands up, glaring at you. It's a female Charmeleon! Catch her, or go on?

Lake: You dive into the shimmering waters of the lake, clinging to your Goldeen, and soon, you spot a male Horsea staring at you from a few feet off. Catch him or go on?

(Continues: 4)

Grass King:

#1: You move past the Vulpix, and nearly trip over a Brass Gear that was stick in a crack in the ground. Take it, or go on?

#2:
You keep looking around, and when you step over a small puddle of lava you realize it has eyes. It's a female Slugma! Catch her, or go on?

(Continues: 3)

Zora:

After you slide the Gears into the slot, there's a loud mechanical whirring sound, and all the parts in the massive machine that can move do so. The grinding of gears and whistle of steam fills the area, and then, with a soft ding, it all stops. A panel on the front of the machine slide open, revealing another slot, and a plaque with a #, a $, and an arrow pointing to the slot carved into it, and a roughly Pokeball-sized hole. What do you do?

(okay you can put from 1-10$ in the slot and you get a FABULOUS PRIZE)

Zora:

The machine gobbles your money down greedily, and starts to whir loudly again. After a few moments, a Pokeball rolls out of the hole and you try to catch it, but it slips from your hands and lands with a dull plop on the ground. Well that was embarrassing. You pick it up to see what's inside...

gardevoir
You receive a Gardevoir! (male)

Lava: .....Charmelon....damit, why can't you be shiny and male...I'll continue my adventure. For now.

Lake: Pass. I'll keep looking around.

Zora:

As you explore the Boiling Pits even more, you start to think you're getting the hang of this place. Then, you spot a plume of fire ahead of you; running towards it, and you see it was a male Typhlosion. Take him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

moon-panther:

Pits: You move away from the miffed fire type, and you soon hear an echoing roar fill the lava pits. The cause soon makes himself known; a large male Charizard glares down at you from a ledge, smoke billowing from his nostrils. Take him, or go on?

Lake: You move on, an soon bump head first into a female Poliwag, who giggles and paddles a little bit away from you, but watches. catch her, or go on?

(Continues: 3)

Melodic Harmony:

You make your way warily around the edge of a large lava pit, and spot a strange, boxy shape. When you get closer, you find it's a Magmarizer. Take it, or go on? (Continues: 4)

shadow_lugia:

You trot along the path very happily for a few minutes, the sun shining down and it's a generally nice day. Soon, however, a rumbling sound catches your ear, and you look around. A few feet from where you're standing, a female Larvitar bursts from the ground! Catch her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

(omg you guys stop it ffs :C so many rares...)

Lava: RAPE Catch the mother!...er...Father!

Lake: Aww, aren't you a cutie. I think I'll leave ya alone and continue my swim, thank you.

Zora:

As you poke around a smaller pool of magma, something bumps gently into your legs. Turning around, you discover a female Numel staring up at you. Catch her or go on? (Continues: 4)

Melodic Harmony:

You move on past the item, and soon come upon a rather annoyed looking female Charmeleon, holding her tail.. Catch her or go on? (Continues: 3)

Ruffledfeathers:

After entering the Boiling Pits, you and Heather lean over a pool of lava and look inside. Soon, you see a face in the lava, which then rises out; a male Magmar. Catch him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Grass King:

#1: You continue deeper into the pits, and soon see a small orange ball of fur curled near a rock; a female Vulpix. catch her, or go on?

#2: You spot a plume of flame as you walk around a lava pit; a female Magby is practising her flamethrowers. Take her, or go on?

(Continues: 2)

moon-panther:

You paddle on, and soon come to a group of lily pads. One of them seems to be more than a plant though! it's a female Lotad. catch her, or go on? (Continues: 2)

Back
Top Bottom