• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 'Dex Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I limited it to having the regular forme and three of the five special forms, it would be okay?

I'm actually not very interested in using it anymore, since I have some good ideas for fakes that might be better suited for ASB, but I might as well try to get this guy approved first.

Maybe. It would depend on how you designed the formes and how you controlled the way that people would switch between them. If they're going to be very distinct, there needs to be some specific conditions determining what forme they take at a given time; if they're very nearly the same (e.g. rotom formes), then people might just be able to pick which one to use at the start of battle.

The formes can't be switched once you're in battle. I think they're best compared to Rotom; you pick a form, and it sticks with that form til' the end of the battle.

...would a PM with the idea behind the fake be necessary to explain the idea more?

Well, no, you can't change the formes of anything during battle. I'm saying that if you wanted the formes to be significantly different, there would need to be some means of "setting" what forme the Pokémon was in besides just picking it the way you do for Rotom. E.g., it would need to be holding a particular item to be in a particular forme, or it would take such and such a forme based on the kind of arena it was in.

If you would rather get feedback on just the concept as opposed to posting the full information on the Pokémon, then yes, you can send me a PM about it.

Completed battle eins
Completed battle zwei

Let's get Cappun sorted out at last :p

Name: Cappun
Type: Water/Dark
Height: 5'9" or 1.75m
Weight: 180lbs or 81.6kg
Habitat: Sea
Ability: Keen Eye/Pickup
Base Stats: 70/120/80/75/60/90

Level-Up Moves

1 Scratch
1 Leer
8 Water Gun
11 Scary Face
18 Metal Claw
24 Thief
29 Slash
37 Night Slash
45 Hydro Pump
53 Trump Card

Egg Moves

Crush Claw
Aqua Ring
Revenge
Sucker Punch

Tutor Moves

Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Dive
Counter
Fury Cutter
Last Resort

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM12 Taunt
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM49 Snatch
TM03 Water Pulse
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM75 Swords Dance
TM13 Ice Beam
TM84 Poison Jab
HM07 Waterfall
TM66 Payback
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM41 Torment
HM03 Surf

Rarity: r8

Physical Description: Cappun is a humanoid Pokémon roughly as tall as the average human. It is dressed somewhat like a pirate, with a large black skull-and-crossbones hat and an eyepatch over its left eye. Its right hand is missing (perhaps having been lost fighting a white Wailmer) and replaced with a large, very sharp silver hook. It also has a very large, very bushy grey mustache and beard that extends below its knees. Its whole body apart from its hand and face is covered in fur, which is blue above the waist and black below. Shiny Cappun have red upper bodies and a brown beard.

cappun-1.png
shinycappun.png
8w9oiojpg.gif

Normal and shiny form respectively; made by Kam with some recolouring by myself. Icon made by Alraune.

Pokédex Data: 1: In the olden days, Cappun were a very common site around docks, where they would look for ships to steal. They are the sworn enemy of Ninjask. They are infamously villainous creatures and often use underhanded tactics in battle.

2: Cappun often form close friendships with Chatot. They are very skilled at finding treasure, and often steal or find large quantities of it and bury it on remote islands. Nobody is quite certain why they bother with the last bit.

Notes: Sprites added and TMs changed around slightly. Hope I didn't get anything wrong this time, because you wouldn't refuse it at Christmas would you T_T
I figure it should learn Dig because it needs to bury treasure, and Ice Beam because every other Water Pokémon does regardless of feasibility or practicality.

Last edited:
Going to get a line approved before I complete two battles. (I am allowed to do that, right?)

Name:
Sprost
Type:
Grass/Ghost
Height: English or metric measurements are okay
30cm
Weight: see above
2g
Habitat:
Forest
Ability: Up to two possible
Clorophyll

Base Stats:
HP:22
Attack:12
Defense:15
Special Attack: 25
Special Defense:20
Speed: 10

Level-Up Moves
Lv1 Astonish
Lv5 Taunt
Lv8 Absorb
Lv 16 Ingrain
Lv20 Shadow Sneak
Lv25 Mega Drain
Lv30 Faint Attack
Lv38 Shadow Ball

Egg Moves
Grasswhistle
Mist
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder

Tutor Moves
Iron Defence
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Psych Up
Spite
Synthesis
Trick

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM41Torment
TM43 Secret Power
TM53 Energy Ball
TM58 Endure
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
HM05 Defog

Evolution:
Level 30

Rarity:
R7

Physical Description:
A single, silvery grey root hangs down from between two dead brown leaves. The leaves hold eyes, dull, black, expresionless eyes. Just under the leaves are two three fingered hands, the same brown as thee leaves, held in place by psychic power, as shown by a faint blue outline (imagine Haunter).

Pokédex Data:
Diamond: Sprost can only be found it deep forests, and only at night. During the day it plants itself in the ground so only its leaves are showing.

Pearl: Sprost is considered a pest to gardeners beacause when it plants itself, it drains life force from other plants around it.

Notes:
Its whole body can phase.

Name:
Plantom
Type:
Grass/Ghost
Height:
92cm
Weight:
2kg
Habitat:
Forest
Ability:
Clorophyll

Base Stats:
HP: 60
Attack: 34
Defense: 58
Special Attack: 59
Special Defense: 50
Speed: 30

Level-Up Moves
Lv1 Astonish
Lv5 Withdraw
Lv8 Taunt
Lv11 Absorb
Lv17 Ingrain
Lv23 Shadow Sneak
Lv30 Mega Drain
Lv36 Faint Attack
Lv43 Shadow Ball
Lv48 Giga Drain

Egg Moves
Grasswhistle
Mist
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder

Tutor Moves
Iron Defence
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Psych Up
Spite
Synthesis
Trick

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM41Torment
TM43 Secret Power
TM53 Energy Ball
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will-o-Wisp
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
HM05 Defog

Evolution:
Trade

Rarity:
R7

Physical Description:
A brown stalk comes from a dull grey flowerpot. The flowerpot is pretty banged up, numerous cracks and holes can be seen in its surface. From a hole in the bottom of the pot, two sturdy roots grow, and these Plantom uses for legs. From the left and right of the stalk, two branches grow, although leaves have long since wilted away. At the end of the branches, two hands held in place by psychic power, as shown by a faint blue outline. At the top of the stalk, a flower with dull red petals acts as a head. The circle in the middle if the flower is brown, and holds the Plantom's dull, black, expressionless eyes.

Pokédex Data:
Diamond: Plantom is said to be the spirit of an abandonned potplant. If it climbs out of its pot, it will quickly wither away.

Pearl: If a healthy garden suddenly becomes sickly, you can be sure that a Plantom has taken up residence.

Notes: Cannot phase.

Name:
Traunt
Type:
Grass/Ghost
10m
50kg
Habitat:
Forest
Ability:
Clorophyll

Base Stats:
HP: 100
Attack: 87
Defense: 91
Special Attack: 98
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 35

Level-Up Moves
Lv1 Astonish
Lv5 Withdraw
Lv8 Taunt
Lv11 Absorb
Lv17 Ingrain
Lv23 Shadow Sneak
Lv30 Mega Drain
Lv36 Faint Attack
Lv43 Shadow Ball
Lv48 Giga Drain
Lv55 Dark Pulse
Lv62 Wood Hammer

Egg Moves
Grasswhistle
Mist
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder

Tutor Moves
Iron Defence
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Psych Up
Spite
Synthesis
Trick

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM41Torment
TM43 Secret Power
TM53 Energy Ball
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will-o-Wisp
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger
HM05 Defog
HM06 Rock Smash

Evolution:
None

Rarity:
R7

Physical Description:
A giant, wooden Pokemon, similar in appearance to a dead tree. It has a trunk body, and is hollow inside. Holes in the trunk serve as eyes, and are pitch-black. A jagged mouth with spiked edges is just below the eyes. long legs come from the bottom, and are smaller trunks. At the end of its legs, roots spread out, they are Traunt's feet. From the sides of its body at eye level, two arms grow out like branches, and twigs serve as fingers. All over Traunt's body, small plants such as moss and lichen, and the occaisonal mushroom are growing.

Pokédex Data:
Diamond: Traunt inhabit deep forests, and act over them as ruler. Every full moon they emerge and meet in one forest.

Pearl: Traunt is said to be the spirit of a tree that a hunter cut down unrightfully. It will protect the forest it rules with its life.

Notes:
Cannot phase.

I can't scratch to save my life, so I am asking if someone can sprite these three for me.

Last edited:
Completed battle eins
Completed battle zwei

Level-Up Moves

1 Scratch
1 Leer
8 Water Gun
11 Scary Face
18 Metal Claw
24 Thief
29 Slash
37 Night Slash
45 Hydro Pump
53 Trump Card

Egg Moves

Crush Claw
Aqua Ring
Revenge
Sucker Punch

Tutor Moves

Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Dive
Counter
Fury Cutter
Last Resort

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM12 Taunt
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM49 Snatch
TM03 Water Pulse
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM75 Swords Dance
TM13 Ice Beam
TM84 Poison Jab
HM07 Waterfall
TM66 Payback
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM41 Torment
HM03 Surf

Physical Description: Cappun is a humanoid Pokémon roughly as tall as the average human. It is dressed somewhat like a pirate, with a large black skull-and-crossbones hat and an eyepatch over its left eye. Its right hand is missing (perhaps having been lost fighting a white Wailmer) and replaced with a large, very sharp silver hook. It also has a very large, very bushy grey mustache and beard that extends below its knees. Its whole body apart from its hand and face is covered in fur, which is blue above the waist and black below. Shiny Cappun have red upper bodies and a brown beard.

cappun-1.png
shinycappun.png

Normal and shiny form respectively; made by Kam with some recolouring by myself.

Pokédex Data: 1: In the olden days, Cappun were a very common site around docks, where they would look for ships to steal. They are the sworn enemy of Ninjask. They are infamously villainous creatures and often use underhanded tactics in battle.

2: Cappun often form close friendships with Chatot. They are very skilled at finding treasure, and often steal or find large quantities of it and bury it on remote islands. Nobody is quite certain why they bother with the last bit.

Notes: Sprites added and TMs changed around slightly. Hope I didn't get anything wrong this time, because you wouldn't refuse it at Christmas would you T_T
I figure it should learn Dig because it needs to bury treasure, and Ice Beam because every other Water Pokémon does regardless of feasibility or practicality.

Looks okay to me.

Going to get a line approved before I complete two battles. (I am allowed to do that, right?)

Name:
Sprost
Type:
Grass/Ghost
30cm
2g
Habitat:
Forest
Ability: Up to two possible
Clorophyll

Base Stats:
HP:22
Attack:12
Defense:15
Special Attack: 25
Special Defense:20
Speed: 10

Level-Up Moves
Lv1 Astonish
Lv5 Taunt
Lv8 Absorb
Lv 16 Ingrain
Lv20 Shadow Sneak
Lv25 Mega Drain
Lv30 Faint Attack
Lv38 Shadow Ball

Egg Moves
Grasswhistle
Mist
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder

Tutor Moves
Iron Defence
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Psych Up
Spite
Synthesis
Trick

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM41Torment
TM43 Secret Power
TM53 Energy Ball
TM58 Endure
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
HM05 Defog

Evolution:
Level 30

Rarity:
R7

Physical Description:
A single, silvery grey root hangs down from between two dead brown leaves. The leaves hold eyes, dull, black, expresionless eyes. Just under the leaves are two three fingered hands, the same brown as thee leaves, held in place by psychic power, as shown by a faint blue outline (imagine Haunter).

Pokédex Data:
Diamond: Sprost can only be found it deep forests, and only at night. During the day it plants itself in the ground so only its leaves are showing.

Pearl: Sprost is considered a pest to gardeners beacause when it plants itself, it drains life force from other plants around it.

Notes:
Its whole body can phase.

Name:
Plantom
Type:
Grass/Ghost
Height:
92cm
Weight:
2kg
Habitat:
Forest
Ability:
Clorophyll

Base Stats:
HP: 60
Attack: 34
Defense: 58
Special Attack: 59
Special Defense: 50
Speed: 30

Level-Up Moves
Lv1 Astonish
Lv5 Withdraw
Lv8 Taunt
Lv11 Absorb
Lv17 Ingrain
Lv23 Shadow Sneak
Lv30 Mega Drain
Lv36 Faint Attack
Lv43 Shadow Ball
Lv48 Giga Drain

Egg Moves
Grasswhistle
Mist
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder

Tutor Moves
Iron Defence
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Psych Up
Spite
Synthesis
Trick

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM41Torment
TM43 Secret Power
TM53 Energy Ball
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will-o-Wisp
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
HM05 Defog

Evolution:
Trade

Rarity:
R7

Physical Description:
A brown stalk comes from a dull grey flowerpot. The flowerpot is pretty banged up, numerous cracks and holes can be seen in its surface. From a hole in the bottom of the pot, two sturdy roots grow, and these Plantom uses for legs. From the left and right of the stalk, two branches grow, although leaves have long since wilted away. At the end of the branches, two hands held in place by psychic power, as shown by a faint blue outline. At the top of the stalk, a flower with dull red petals acts as a head. The circle in the middle if the flower is brown, and holds the Plantom's dull, black, expressionless eyes.

Pokédex Data:
Diamond: Plantom is said to be the spirit of an abandonned potplant. If it climbs out of its pot, it will quickly wither away.

Pearl: If a healthy garden suddenly becomes sickly, you can be sure that a Plantom has taken up residence.

Notes: Cannot phase.

Name:
Traunt
Type:
Grass/Ghost
10m
50kg
Habitat:
Forest
Ability:
Clorophyll

Base Stats:
HP: 100
Attack: 87
Defense: 91
Special Attack: 98
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 35

Level-Up Moves
Lv1 Astonish
Lv5 Withdraw
Lv8 Taunt
Lv11 Absorb
Lv17 Ingrain
Lv23 Shadow Sneak
Lv30 Mega Drain
Lv36 Faint Attack
Lv43 Shadow Ball
Lv48 Giga Drain
Lv55 Dark Pulse
Lv62 Wood Hammer

Egg Moves
Grasswhistle
Mist
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder

Tutor Moves
Iron Defence
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Psych Up
Spite
Synthesis
Trick

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM41Torment
TM43 Secret Power
TM53 Energy Ball
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will-o-Wisp
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM97 Swagger
HM05 Defog
HM06 Rock Smash

Evolution:
None

Rarity:
R7

Physical Description:
A giant, wooden Pokemon, similar in appearance to a dead tree. It has a trunk body, and is hollow inside. Holes in the trunk serve as eyes, and are pitch-black. A jagged mouth with spiked edges is just below the eyes. long legs come from the bottom, and are smaller trunks. At the end of its legs, roots spread out, they are Traunt's feet. From the sides of its body at eye level, two arms grow out like branches, and twigs serve as fingers. All over Traunt's body, small plants such as moss and lichen, and the occaisonal mushroom are growing.

Pokédex Data:
Diamond: Traunt inhabit deep forests, and act over them as ruler. Every full moon they emerge and meet in one forest.

Pearl: Traunt is said to be the spirit of a tree that a hunter cut down unrightfully. It will protect the forest it rules with its life.

Notes:
Cannot phase.

I can't scratch to save my life, so I am asking if someone can sprite these three for me.

You can't get it officially approved--approval would mean it's available for other people to buy, and that still requires the completed battles--but you can see if the idea checks out.

Mist I can see them learning, I suppose, but Defog I'm afraid I don't quite get. They don't seem to have either the appendages or the affinity for wind to be able to blow fog and things like screens and spikes away. It would also be nice if you could fit at least one more support-class move onto their level-up movesets, because that's rather a lot of direct-damaging attacks.

So are Sprost's "root", hands and leaves not solid, then? I get the impression that if they are they would be difficult to phase.

Traunt could probably be just a smidge heavier. Hollow or not, I don't think ten meters of tree would be that light.

For future reference, "chlorophyll" is spelled with an "h"; also, if you wanted to you could increase Sprost and Plantom's base stats a little bit. Admittedly most refs won't use them in a way that it would matter (if they'd use them at all), but Sprost has the lowest base stats of any Pokémon I've ever seen. Even Sunkern, the weakest Pokémon in the game by BST, has 76 more points than Sprost. And Plantom is on par with maybe a Charmander. You don't have to change them if you don't want to, but if you were just being careful because you didn't want them to be too high then you can safely bump them up a little bit.

Everything else looks okay. It'd be a bit neater if you left out the instructions like "English or metric measurements are okay", though. If you haven't already, I would suggest asking around the art request forum to see if someone there can sprite--there might be someone here willing to try, but you'd have better luck there.

Completed battle eins
Completed battle zwei

Level-Up Moves

1 Scratch
1 Leer
8 Water Gun
11 Scary Face
18 Metal Claw
24 Thief
29 Slash
37 Night Slash
45 Hydro Pump
53 Trump Card

Egg Moves

Crush Claw
Aqua Ring
Revenge
Sucker Punch

Tutor Moves

Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Dive
Counter
Fury Cutter
Last Resort

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM12 Taunt
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM49 Snatch
TM03 Water Pulse
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM75 Swords Dance
TM13 Ice Beam
TM84 Poison Jab
HM07 Waterfall
TM66 Payback
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM41 Torment
HM03 Surf

cappun-1.png
shinycappun.png

Normal and shiny form respectively; made by Kam with some recolouring by myself.

Now this looks a lot better~

Completed Battle Un
Completed Battle Deux

Name:Horouve

Type: Bug/ Flying
Height: 1.7 meters
Weight: 3 lbs
Habitat: Forest
Ability: Sheild Dust/Swarm
Base Stats:70/90/50/60/50/70

Level-Up Moves

- Growl
-Poison Sting
5)Leech Life
10)Bug Bite
15)Agility
20)Double Team
25)Roost
30)Silver Wind
35)Supersonic
40)Air Slash
45)Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Poison Fang
Reflect
Fury Cutter
Harden

Tutor Moves

Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Gastro Acid
Outrage
Last Resort

TM/HM Moves
TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM51 Roost
TM58 Endure
TM62 Silver Wind
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-Turn
TM83 Natural Gift
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
HM01 Cut

Rarity: R7

Physical Description: Horouve are small, red insects. They have transparent wings, half the size of their body and small fangs. They have small blue eyes on the side of their heads. Horouve always travel in swarms with a hive mind in the centre. The hive mind bug is three times bigger than the rest, with a small green ring around it's eyes. The swarm itself is slightly taller than an average human, and constantly moving. The shiny form is Green with orange eyes, and a light blue ring around the leaders eyes.

Individual
Shiny Individual

Pokédex Data: 1) Horouve are controlled by a hive mind. They cannot go more than a meter away from the swarm or they will die.

2) The leader of a swarm of Horouve is much larger than the others. He is usually in the middle of his swarm.

Psymon

I'm confused. Horouve has to stay near its swarm or risk death, but you're only providing a sprite of an individual. Wouldn't it make more sense to get a sprite of an entire swarm? As it stands right now, it looks like you're only getting an individual, and then you're effectively buying a dead Pokémon.

That said, one Pokémon should be comprised of one Pokémon, and you can't really give away several individuals to one person even if they do act in unison or what have you. A Magneton has three components but is one Pokémon with one name, not three Magneton that happen to be together. You haven't made that terribly clear here. It would make more sense if only the leader was the actual Pokémon, for example, and the others in the swarm were sort of like the "bees" in Vespiquen's attack/defend/heal order moves. The entire collective would have to be one Pokémon in order for this to be approvable.

Also, if Horouve are always in swarms and the swarms are only a little bit taller than an average man... that would only take two Horouve given their current size. Sure, the swarm could be two Horouve high and then dozens of Horouve long or wide, but the number of individuals required to make a swarm would make that a pretty impressive length and you haven't mentioned it. If that's the collective size you're going for then they need to be much, much smaller, which again fits in with the idea of making the rest of the swarm more like the Vespiquen not-really-Combee. Oh, and three pounds is way too light for a non-ghost Pokémon that's 1.7m tall, by the way. Heck, it would be awfully light for something that was 1'7", and I'm sort of wondering if that isn't what you meant to say given that you're using two different measurement systems here.

No to outrage. The Pokémon that learn that move are either dragon-type or large and aggressive/powerful. You've said nothing that makes a bunch of little bugs seem capable of anything like that. Fury cutter generally requires claws, so I'd rather it didn't have that, either, as these things seem to have no appendages at all. Solarbeam also seems a little awkward, now that I think about it.

It's a start, but you really need to consider the logic more carefully. That, or at least explain your reasoning behind the choices you made--maybe there is a good reason for Horouve to learn outrage or be as large as it is, but you haven't told us any of that and it makes no sense to anyone else.

Last edited:
What Kratos said, and in addition: gastro acid is an attack exclusive to poison-types or other pokémon known for "digesting" things (shuckle, which I guess lets things ferment rather than digesting them, but... similar, and lileep/cradily). A swarm of bugs doesn't really seem associated with stomach acid to me.

Calm mind is virtually exclusive to psychics or legendary pokémon. No bug-types learn it as of yet.

Sludge bomb is kind of eh as well, but I might let it slide if you fixed up the rest of the pokémon. You might want to focus a bit more on the concept behind this pokémon; it doesn't seem to be thought through terribly well at the moment, and this may contribute to the kind of random attacks in its movepool.

Name: Babydrake
Type:
grass.png

Height: 0'10"
Weight: 3 lbs.
Habitat:
Forest.gif

Ability: Chlorophyll, Serene Grace
Base Stats: 40/30/40/50/40/40

Level-Up Moves

0 - Growth
4 - Tackle
8 - Absorb
15 - Leech Seed
20 - Magical Leaf
26 - Sunny Day
34 - Ingrain
40 - Solarbeam

Egg Moves
Fairy/Plant

Aromatherapy
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

AncientPower
Counter
Metronome
Seed Bomb

TM/HM Moves

TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 SolarBeam
TM27 Return
TM33 Reflect
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM53 Energy Ball
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

Evolution: Babydrake -> Leaf Stone -> Childora

Rarity: 7

fakemon1.png
fakemon1_s.png
2im74ua.jpg

illustration
Physical Description: Babydrake is small, round, hard and seed-like. From its head sprouts two green leaves, the green of which fades into a white body. It has three brown knots on one side of its body, and its hands and feet are dark brown.

Pokédex Data:
Babydrake lies buried deep in forests. If it is pulled up from the ground by its sprout, it cries loudly.

Babydrake is a popular pet of herbalists. Their dark knots are said to contain rare minerals.

Notes: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Childora
Type:
grass.png
psychic.png

Height: 2'04"
Weight: 15.6 lbs.
Habitat:
Forest.gif

Base Stats: 78/50/82/100/87/73

Level-Up Moves

0 - Growth
4 - Tackle
8 - Absorb
15 - Leech Seed
23 - Uproar
25 - Magical Leaf
29 - Sunny Day
36 - Ingrain
45 - Solar Beam
56 - Hyper Voice

Egg Moves
Fairy/Plant

Aromatherapy
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

AncientPower
Counter
Metronome
Seed Bomb

TM/HM Moves

TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 SolarBeam
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM53 Energy Ball
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM88 Pluck
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

fakemon2_.png
fakemon2_s.png
2817xgm.jpg

illustration
Physical Description: Childora is vaguely humanoid in shape. Five leaves sprout from its head. Two are short and round, while the other three are long and narrow. Its limbs are dark and covered in dirt. The fingers appear to be roots. There are three dark knots embedded in its side.

Pokédex Data:
When pulled from the ground, Childora's screams can be heard for miles around. Ear protection is advised.

Childora is said to smell delicious when heated. However, if their dark knots are not removed, they reek.

Last edited:
I'm really impatient and excited and such I think my second battle is pretty much coming to a close, so I'm gonna go ahead and put this here...

Name: Babydrake
Type: Grass
Height: 0'10"
Weight: 3 lbs.
Base Stats: 30/30/30/40/40/20

Level-Up Moves

0 - Growth
4 - Tackle
8 - Absorb
15 - Leech Seed
20 - Magical Leaf
26 - Sunny Day
34 - Ingrain
40 - Solarbeam

Egg Moves
Fairy/Plant

Aromatherapy
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

AncientPower
Counter
Metronome
Seed Bomb

TM/HM Moves

TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 SolarBeam
TM27 Return
TM33 Reflect
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM53 Energy Ball
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

fakemon1.png
fakemon1_s.png

illustration
Physical Description: Babydrake is small, round, hard and seed-like. From its head sprouts two green leaves, the green of which fades into a white body. It has three brown knots on one side of its body, and its hands and feet are dark brown.

Pokédex Data:
Babydrake lies buried deep in forests. If it is pulled up from the ground by its sprout, it cries loudly.

Babydrake is a popular pet of herbalists. Their dark knots are said to contain rare minerals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Childora
Type: Grass/Psychic
Height: 2'04"
Weight: 15.6 lbs.
Base Stats: 60/50/70/90/87/73

Level-Up Moves

0 - Growth
4 - Tackle
8 - Absorb
15 - Leech Seed
23 - Uproar
25 - Magical Leaf
29 - Sunny Day
36 - Ingrain
45 - Solar Beam
56 - Hyper Voice

Egg Moves
Fairy/Plant

Aromatherapy
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

AncientPower
Counter
Metronome
Seed Bomb

TM/HM Moves

TM04 Calm Mind
TM08 Toxic
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 SolarBeam
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM53 Energy Ball
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM86 Grass Knot
TM88 Pluck
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

fakemon2_.png
fakemon2_s.png

illustration
Physical Description: Childora is vaguely humanoid in shape. Five leaves sprout from its head. Two are short and round, while the other three are long and narrow. Its limbs are dark and covered in dirt. The fingers appear to be roots. There are three dark knots embedded in its side.

Pokédex Data:
When pulled from the ground, Childora's screams can be heard for miles around. Ear protection is advised.

Childora is said to smell delicious when heated. However, if their dark knots are not removed, they reek.

This looks good to me. I like this one from how it looks at the moment.

Guess I can say Approved on this end.

Obviously I don't have two complete battles yet, but I do have a bank account and would like to submit these now.
Name: Bumbee (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission given here)
Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Height: 1’3”
Weight: 15lbs
Habitat: Forest – Bumbee generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest.
Ability: Compoundeyes / Tinted Lens
Base Stats: 50 / 45 / 40 / 30 / 45 / 50

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.05 - Double Team
LV. 08 - Poison Jab
LV.13 - Recycle
LV.16 - Bug Bite
LV.21 - Recover
LV.24 - Steel Wing
LV.29 - Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Power Gem
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Rock Slide
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM71 Stone Edge
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn

Evolution: Into Piersting when levelled up holding the Honey

Physical Description: Bumbee is vaguely humanoid, but instead of legs it has a large stinger, with three black stripes. Its arms each have a black stripe, and its hands only have three fingers. Its head is round and black, with yellow patches around the eyes, which are large and blue. It has two antennae, black going into yellow with another black stripe each. It also has two glowing blue wings. Eh, just look at the image.

Pokédex Data: Its honey is known to bestow great happiness upon those who eat even one tablespoon.
Although it appears to have a stinger, Bumbee are unable to use them.

Notes: Bumbee is considered to be Inherently Hovering.

Name: Piersting (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission given here)
Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Height: 3’9”
Weight: 46lbs
Habitat: Forest – Piersting generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest
Base Stats: 90 / 70 / 80 / 50 / 75 / 100

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.06 - Double Team
LV. 10 - Poison Jab
LV.16 - Recycle
LV.20 - Bug Bite
LV.26 - Recover
LV.30 - Steel Wing
LV.36 - Bug Buzz
LV.40 - Imprison
LV.46 - Iron Tail

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Power Gem
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Rock Slide
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM71 Stone Edge
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn
TM35 Flamethrower
TM13 Ice Beam
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM22 Solarbeam
TM36 Sludge Bomb

Evolution: No further

Physical Description: Bumbee has a vaguely humanoid torso, but instead of legs it has a large stinger shaped like a lance, with three black stripes, a white tip, and a white bit at the top. Its arms each have three black stripes, and its hands only have three fingers. At the top of the arms are two wheel-things. It has two pairs of glowing blue wings. Its head is vaguely armor-helmetlike, with a yellow top part and black underneath. It has two pointy-looking antennae, with three black stripes and a white tip.. Eh, just look at the image.

Pokédex Data: Piersting are aggressive Pokémon and will fiercely defend its territory.
Piersting often use their stinger in mock battles in a manner similar to jousting.

Notes: Piersting is considered to be Inherently Hovering.

Last edited:
Obviously I don't have two complete battles yet, but I do have a bank account and would like to submit these now.
Name: Bumbee (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission given here)
Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Habitat: Forest – Bumbee generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest.

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.05 - Double Team
LV. 08 - Poison Jab
LV.13 - Recycle
LV.16 - Bug Bite
LV.21 - Recover
LV.24 - Steel Wing
LV.29 - Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Power Gem
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Rock Slide
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM71 Stone Edge
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn

Evolution: Into Piersting when levelled up holding the Honey

Physical Description: Bumbee is vaguely humanoid, but instead of legs it has a large stinger, with three black stripes. Its arms each have a black stripe, and its hands only have three fingers. Its head is round and black, with yellow patches around the eyes, which are large and blue. It has two antennae, black going into yellow with another black stripe each. It also has two glowing blue wings. Eh, just look at the image.

Pokédex Data: Its honey is known to bestow great happiness upon those who eat even one tablespoon.
Although it appears to have a stinger, Bumbee are unable to use them.

Name: Piersting (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission given here)
Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Habitat: Forest – Piersting generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.06 - Double Team
LV. 10 - Poison Jab
LV.16 - Recycle
LV.20 - Bug Bite
LV.26 - Recover
LV.30 - Steel Wing
LV.36 - Bug Buzz
LV.40 - Imprison
LV.46 - Iron Tail

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Power Gem
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Rock Slide
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM71 Stone Edge
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn
TM35 Flamethrower
TM13 Ice Beam
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM22 Solarbeam
TM36 Sludge Bomb

Physical Description: Bumbee has a vaguely humanoid torso, but instead of legs it has a large stinger shaped like a lance, with three black stripes, a white tip, and a white bit at the top. Its arms each have three black stripes, and its hands only have three fingers. At the top of the arms are two wheel-things. It has two pairs of glowing blue wings. Its head is vaguely armor-helmetlike, with a yellow top part and black underneath. It has two pointy-looking antennae, with three black stripes and a white tip.. Eh, just look at the image.

Pokédex Data: Piersting are aggressive Pokémon and will fiercely defend its territory.
Piersting often use their stinger in mock battles in a manner similar to jousting.

I don't believe there is honey in the ASB, bub.

Alraunne

Looks good to me. Just come back when your other battle is finished, then.

<Joseph: Night SHADE>

As moony said, Honey is not currently an item available in ASB. What was wrong with the evolution at level 26 that Prinny Dood originally had?

Also, the comment you linked to is you asking him if you can use his work, and I had to dig all the way through to the last page of comments to find the place where he said it was all right. Be more careful about that and maybe link to both posts instead.'

The rules ask for two pokédex entries for each Pokémon. Either ask the artist for an additional set or come up with your own.

Flamethrower, ice beam and thunderbolt make absolutely no sense on a Bug/Steel hornet. What other steel-types or similar bug-types have you ever seen that get those moves? You can't just tack them on just because they're good/cool and not provide any logical explanation for their presence on the movelist. I'm iffy on rock slide and stone edge and would rather that those were removed as well--again, these are bugs. Most bugs, especially bugs shaped like this, do not learn those moves. Pinsir and Heracross learn a few, sure, but they are in no way comparable to this line. Also, only rock-types learn power gem unless the Pokémon in question actually has a gem of some sort present on its body, like Persian, Ampharos or Vespiquen. I do not see anything gemlike on either of these. And recover? Recycle? Imprison? Why does it get these?

The basic information and stats are okay, I suppose, but quite a few of the moves you've chosen do not seem to make any sense and appear to have been tacked on just because you can. Either choose moves that are more logical given their appearance, typing and capabilities, or provide more information that proves that the moves you have chosen are logical.

Actually, now that I add up the stat totals for Babydrake and Childora and compare them to other Pokemons', they seem kind of low... Babydrake's adds up to 190, and Sunkern, the worst Pokemon statistically, is 180 total... Childora's base stats add up to 430, while Wormadam has 424 total, Jumpluff has 450, Vileplume 480, Roserade 505...

So um, that's my justification for backpedaling and making the following base stat changes while I still can:

Babydrake
Base Stats: 40 HP/30 Atk/40 Def/50 SpA/40 SpD/40 Spe, for a total of 240 (less than, say, Mudkip)

Childora
Base Stats: 78 HP/50 Atk/82 Def/100 SpA/87 SpD/73 Spe, for a total of 470 (comparable to Vileplume)

I was going for something a little conventional and not hard to get approved, but I don't really want it to be crippled if higher stats would still be acceptable.

I can't think of any ref that would cripple them based on that (most refs ignore base stats, save for speed, entirely, and the rest don't handle them the way they're handled in the games... and, of course, the HP is entirely irrelevant), but as long as they're still realistic then bumping them up is fine. You should be okay with just editing the new stats into your first post.

*Throws up arms in defeat* Okay, okay, I'll try again.
Sorry for the inconvinience. I had noticed, by the way, that a lot of Pokémon could learn Ice Beam / Flamethrower / Thunderbolt, but didn't research into whether bugs could. Plus that I didn't put much thought into these.

Name: Bumbee (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission requestedhere and given here)
Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.05 - Double Team
LV. 08 - Poison Jab
LV.13 - Attract
LV.16 - Bug Bite
LV.21 - Captivate
LV.24 - Steel Wing
LV.29 - Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn

Evolution: Into Piersting at level 26

Pokédex Data:
(Entry the first) Its honey is known to bestow great happiness upon those who eat even one tablespoon.
(Entry the second) Although it appears to have a stinger, Bumbee are unable to use them.

Name: Piersting (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission requestedhere and given here)
bug.png
steel.png

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.06 - Double Team
LV. 10 - Poison Jab
LV.16 - Sharpen
LV.20 - Bug Bite
LV.26 - Swords Dance
LV.30 - Steel Wing
LV.36 - Bug Buzz
LV.40 - Glare
LV.46 - Iron Tail

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn
TM22 Solarbeam
TM36 Sludge Bomb

Physical Description: Piersting has a vaguely humanoid torso, but instead of legs it has a large stinger shaped like a lance, with three black stripes, a white tip, and a white bit at the top. Its arms each have three black stripes, and its hands only have three fingers. At the top of the arms are two wheel-things. It has two pairs of glowing blue wings. Its head is vaguely armor-helmetlike, with a yellow top part and black underneath. It has two pointy-looking antennae, with three black stripes and a white tip.. Eh, just look at the image.

Pokédex Data:
(Entry the first) Piersting are aggressive Pokémon and will fiercely defend its territory.
(Entry the second) Piersting often use their stinger in mock battles in a manner similar to jousting.

EDIT: Would anyone like to make a sprite of these?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom