• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stardust Isle

Lucario

Quick Little Munchkins...
StardustMountain.png

Welcome to Stardust Isle!

As you near Stardust isle, you begin to be able to see through the fog a small circular building made of crystal. Or possibly made of stone and covered in crystal. When you land, you you realize it is, oddly enough, a toll booth. That looks like a tower. How... weird. However, you cannot enter the forest without speaking to the person inside it, so...
When you knock on the toll booth door, (Another odd thing.) Someone inside says "Come on in." going inside, you realize that it is not as much a toll booth as a shop. There are maps and pokeballs on the shelves, and several other things you have no idea what are. It also has books, but none of them seem to have price tags. There is only one person in the shop, A... person of dubious gender reading a book. You were about to ask her to open the gate when he said "A one-time ticket into the forest is 3$. All other areas are 5$, except for the fallen citadel, which is 7$. You have to have a pass to enter any areas except for the forest, and you can get the passes from toll booths between areas, and in the shop."

Stardust isle is an island surrounded by a think fog of small crystals smaller than sand.
Stardust Isle has eight areas, the Forest, The mountain, The cave, The lower cave, The ruins, The sky, The Sky above the peak, And the fallen citadel.

Now for the shop!

Stardustball.png
Stardust ball: It costs 3$ and gives you an extra pokemon.
Stardustmountainpass.png
Stardust Mountain Pass: It costs 9$ and gives you immediate access to stardust mountain.
Matrix17Emblem.png
Wierd rock: Right now it has no uses, but you can get it by exchanging the other peices of wierd rock. The Upper right corner peice, the Lower right corner peice, The Upper left corner peice, the Lower left corner peice, and the center peice.

Matrix17Emblem.png
The Forest
Matrix17Emblem.png

The first area in Stardust Isle is the forest surrounding the mountain. This area is inhabited by:

Common:

CherubiShroomishBudew
SunkernHoppipBellsproutOddish
Stardustmountainpass.png
Stardust Mountain Pass

Rare:

BulbasaurChikoritaTreeckoTurtwig
Matrix17piece5.png
Wierd Piece of rock oneGloomWeepinbellSkiploom
Matrix17piece4.png
Wierd peice of rock two

Very rare:

IvysaurBayleefGrovyleGrotle
VictreebelVileplumeBellossomJumpluffLeafeon

Extremely Ridiculously Absolutely Rare(I roll dies to determine what you get, and to get one of these I have to roll a 10 sided die and get a ten, three times in a row.)

No one has seen these ones yet...

Stardustmountainpass.png
Stardust Mountain
Stardustmountainpass.png

The mountain in the middle of stardust isle is very large. Very very large. It may take a while to get to the top... And the fog is thicker on it. Which is bad, because, since the fog is made of crystal, you can suffocate in it. You have to have a pokemon that can learn defog to survive in it. However, it has a variety of relics and other unusual items, and is a crossroads to all of the other areas on stardust isle. And did I mention the pokemon?

Going to stardust mountain will cost 5$, and get you one stardust ball(That does not mean two pokemon, it means one pokemon) to catch with whatever pokemon you want to. I will roll the die to determine what you get five times in a row, if you find an item you can keep it without losing you stardust ball, but if you find a pokemon and decide to catch it you go back down whether there are further items ahead or not. Unless you have a stardust ball that you bought at the shop. Stardust balls are definitely more useful here, no?

Common:

Citadel pass Riolu Lower cave pass Pidgey Cave pass Murkrow Black sky pass Meditite Sky pass
Ruin pass

Rare:

Matrix17piece5.png
Matrix17piece4.png
Matrix17piece3.png
Matrix17piece2.png
Matrix17piece1.png

LucarioMedichamPidgeottoHonchkrowChimchar

Very rare:

Pouchofstardust.png
PidgeotMonfernoAbsolSpiritomb
AerodactylSkarmoryDragonairAltariaShelgon

Extremely rare but a little bit less rare on stardust mountain than in the forest:

To be discovered.

Just a min, gotta edit the rest in...

Last edited:
Sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry there.

You wander through the forest meaninglessly, unable to see where you are because of the fog. You were beginning to get hungry, and decided to pull up a carrot you saw in the ground. When you pulled it out, it turned out to be... A sunkern! A female sunkern.

Last edited:
You get a Male Cherubi and stardust... mountain... pass. Now I have to make stardust mountain. Maybe I should increase the chances of someone getting a pass, though...

Last edited:
Is that a question or a statement? I shall take it as a statement unless you say otherwise, so... Wow. You are a lucky teamrockety. You get a shiny chikorita holding a
Matrix17piece5.png
Weird Piece of rock one.

A RARE POKEMON!! And it's a grass type. I will treasure it always.

What gender?

Also, another go in the Forest. >D

:sweatdrop: I see...
Calculating... Hmm. I can see why you feel lucky. You get a stardust mountain pass.

You get a female weird peice of rock 3... Huh? Sorry, I need to recalibrate my calculator...

Back
Top Bottom