• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Primary Village

James

HMM HOW UNEXPECTED [kicks the RNG]

Chingling.jpg

Chingling

LunarGryffin

fp-azurill.jpg

Azurill

Flora and Ashes

mirage_island3.png

Wynaut

Eonrider

Coal_anthracite.jpg
(Anthracite. For what could be more appropriate as a real-world fire stone than coal?)

Bag_Fire_Stone_Sprite.png

Bleh. I want a Pokemon, not an item that I can't use yet. Let's go again. (By the way, how does a Fire Stone hatch from an egg?)

Eonrider

The tree has "pokémon eggs in its boughs and glimmering stones on its twigs"! You just reached for a stone... even though you wanted an egg. yup.

This time, though, you get your wish!

240-i.jpg
WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

IT'S...

Magby

James

hahaha you got this one in all honesty

togepi.jpg

You finally got your hands on the little omelet >D

Togepi

Team Rocket, descending from the stars to raise and capture the world's tomorrow!

Elliekat

Tyrogue adolescence.

tyrogue.png

Tyrogue

James

You are going to tell me the secrets behind getting the rng to love you. do you compliment it and bring it flowers.

image014.jpg

Bag_Leaf_Stone_Sprite.png

Ash

Boy, you are telling me.

pichu-2-1.png

Pichu

Grass King

Marill_Azurill.png

Azurill

milk-crown-tray-gold.jpg
(Not a rock, but a droplet of milk as it falls into liquid. Fascinating!)

Bag_King%27s_Rock_Sprite.png

zeKieranator

Whoops, you got in as I was posting. :B

tyrogue.png

Happiny

Back
Top Bottom