• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Long Eyed Field

Eonrider:

You catch the oxygen mask and Safari Ball thrown at you in quick succession. Not sure how, I was aiming for your hea-um. You, a bit shaken, let Puff out and strap up. You sail into the sixth stage, managing to avoid most of the larger waves of wind. A male Delibird flies up to you and tosses you a present. Wait...why is it ticki-oh. You catch him and throw out the gift which lands with a BANG.

Typh Typh Typhy TyphTyph!

Take me to the buggy fields <: Cause I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, what the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here~

OHYEAH uh, I'm going West, FIVE TIMES! Cause that's where I'm going no matter what. And I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul. :'D
*Throws £10*
Also I am bringing my Hurdychu, for my Luvdisc sure as hell isn't catching anything~

Dwaggley Devil:

"...Wait. When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye~ I didn't throw a brick at you. So either you haven't been here befo-oh fuck it. That way." The warden waes you towards the little buggers, eyeing that damn pikachu. Antenna?

Anyways you make your way through the dry yellow grasses. Pheh. Warden should water this place, but. Over yonder a she Spinarak apperently shares your sentimentals. That face on her back looks just like a >:C... Anyhows; you also get a furball guy (Venonat), two girly wormy worms (Caterpie and Weedle) and for some unfathomable reason a grass turtle missing a leaf (Turtwig He seems ticked off about that one, that's for sure~

(okay that is so your name now)

What, a turtle is not a bug. I do not liek turtles. >:l Oh well though I liek the rest of these buggers. :3 Let us continue, floating like a feather, in a beautiful world~ You're so fuckin' special, I wish I was special~ Uh Uh Twice more!

Dwaggley Devil:

Bah. A turtle?! what kinda honkey-donkey...! You don't want any stupid turtle, you want crawling things, things that can float and buzz and - what just landed on your head?

Spr_4h_193_s.png
"Ding! Sparkle sparkle. You have gotten the first shiny in this field's history. It's a dashin' lithe male an- and she faints. I thought so. Feh."

And after you wake up, ony *then* is it revealed that you landed on a girl Pineco

Shiny... Yanma... ;~; LET'S DO THIS BLAAAGGGHHHHH

*slams $10 on the table* 5 times in the Bug habitat, all north. lololol what are the chances but hey.

So now that I've recovered from that heart attack, I'm going to go ahead and switch my Pokémon out to mister Ding Sparkle Sparkle who yet needs a bitchin' name, to head East in the Normal Clearing, once to start.

Damn, I feel like I've just upgraded like from a Volvo to a Ferrari.

Let's go! First, south in the Bug Habitat, then north in the Hawkeye Pond, and finally, wesst at the neutral clearing. If I can't do that, though, I'll just go through the Bug Habitat East, North, Wessst. And for all of them, I'm taking everyone's favourite shiny Misdreavus, Spectre with me.
[/totalwasteofcash]

Last edited:
Ten tries in the Bug Habitat! I want a Scyther! x]
3 North, 3 East, 2 South, 2 West.

And...meh, let's go see the Neutral Clearing and Hawkeye Pond while we're at it. West and South.

There. You've got every cent of my money. Shopaholics ftw!
Since you probably won't be writing any humorous entries for me (I've murdered you sorry), I suppose it doesn't matter that I'd like to take Sedgewater with me? He's a Feraligatr now =3

Eonrider:

ftttttt. That's the sound of dust being blown off the shelf, the flip of a sign from 'closed, bitches' to 'open, bitches' the organization of season cassettes (they are very important damnit you don't mess with that system) and generally being back in buisness. You wanted to go to the Habitat, Pond, and Clearing, which you can like i give a damn and you let out Spectre. ding ding sparkle sparkle and all that. A trudge south nets you a guy Grotle, om nom nomming...well. Something green. And it wasn't grass. Ew. Dash out of there, that might have been -oh who cares you're in lake territory now so. Anyway, a tip. Get sneakers with better traction next time, then you wouldn't be falling in your arse in water~ And now a girl-fishy: Feebas
is in your pants (good god that came out wrong.) Hopping over to the Clearing (with a fishy still in your pants by the by) you snag a guy Buneary before this gets any more unconfortable.

Meoldic: ...yeah you're right I kinda died. But you know what for being an ~amazing customer~ and wasting all your money (!) I'll do it. Next post because I have no idea if Teacod posts have a maximum word count.

Melodic the Rightful:

You peek over the desk, tapping a foot in impatience. There seems to be a dusty corpse in the chair, and you gently poke it.

Poof. It seems to have crumbled into dust. Oh dear.

As terrified as you are, you snoop around. There seems to be ten Safari Balls on the desk, marked with a faded sticker of a Yanma. Could these be from the Bug Field?

Even if it is wrong, the Pokeballs are likely rightfully yours...and no oen comes here anymore. Bagging the balls, you slip a twenty on the desk. In order, they seem to be:

Weedle (Male)

Caterpie (Female)

Ledian (Female)

Seedot (Male)

Cacnea(Female)

Venonat (Male)

Scyther (Male)

Surskit (Male)

Cascoon (Female)

Combee (Female)

WASTING SOME MONEY

one go in the swamp place. I'm bot about to lose my title as Greengills.

Yay you're alive~! <333
I can haz Scyther! >=D

My Altaria will take me to the sixth stage of the Sky Dome now, please <3
Twice! =D

This place will be the ruin of me once again '^-^
Some necessary crap

Back
Top Bottom