• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies

Eonrider

Will be online more, I swearz!
The Cave Of Dragonflies

Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons. Now the Cave of Dragonflies is open as more than just an internet website! That's right! Without Butterfree's permission, I have allowed human visitors to come in an take one of the residents for their own! Admission is $3 (I wonder what Butterfree's gonna say about this)

Identified Common Pokemon:
LedybaHorseaWurmpleWeedleMagikarpNincadaSurskitKricketotSpinarakSwabluCaterpieFeebas

Identified Uncommon Pokemon:
SilcoonTrapinchMasquerainAltariaPinecoIllumise

Identified Rare Pokemon:

Identified Super Rare Pokemon:
Drapion

Identified Ultra Rare Pokemon:

Identified Mega Rare Pokemon

Happy Hunting!​

Last edited:
No, you don't get to choose. It's all down to the RNG.

Metapod [F]
She was crammed into a tiny space at the back of the cave. You rescued her.

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE PRICE!!! $3, please, Chatot55. Sorry.

Last edited:
Chatot55
Yes, you can.
Magikarp [M]
He was wondering when his next splash would be. You interrupted his splashy thoughts by capturing him.

Grass King
Magikarp [F]
Maybe she's the other Magikarp's girlfriend, or something. HOW COULD YOU SEPARATE THEM! D:

Dragonair
Ohh, lucky you.

Last edited:
what the fuck

take one of the residents for their own

what. the fuck. Are you kidding me? These people have families, they have friends, they have lives. I know these people. I don't want to log in one day and find out that oh, can't talk to Zuu, someone paid three bucks and slapped him in a pokeball.

This is sick.

I'm gonna have a go. :| For. For research purposes.

Chatot55
Gible [M]
He was... doing Gible-y stuff.

Verne
Dunsparce [M]
Well... there goes Zuu.

EvilCrazyMonkey
Venonat [M]
Looks like the cave needs some cleaning, there are moth balls everywhere!

Ekans [F]
Okay, she's not a dragon or a bug, but she found her way in here, and you found her.

Feebas [F]
I think she wants to be the new splasher.

Last edited:
Dybael
Seadra [M]
A SEAHORSE IS NOT A DRAGON but Kingdra is.
Ekans [F]
How you managed to sneak up on this thing I'll never know.

Green
Kricketot [F]
A midget xylophone bug. Huh.

zeKieranator
Venonat [M]
Okay, how often does Butterfree clean in here?

Arcanine
Magikarp-F [F]
If you get a pair you can make flip-flops.

Wurmple [M]
Well, there go the flip-flops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom