• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Starlit Meadow

Elliekat

dat face
As you walk along the dirt path, the trees on either side of you slowly clear, and you can see a strange light in the distance. You walk farther, and a meadow comes into view, grass shimmering with the light of the constellation hanging above it A small house sits at the edge of the meadow, and you decide to go inside.
The door creaks open, and you find yourself in a dimly lit room. Two people are staring at you from behind the counter.
"Hey, welcome to the Starlit Meadow! I'm Wes, and this is Morris," he says, pointing to the other guy. "It's been a while since we've had visitors! I'm in charge of the actual meadow. Morris is in charge of the rest of the place," he continues.
Morris butts in. "He'll talk to you forever without actually telling you what's in the place. First we have the Meadow, it costs $4 for a pass and you get a free Poke' Ball with that. If you want, you can pay $3 for additional Poke' Balls once you're in, but only up to 5. We don't want overcatching."
"You're one to talk," says Wes. "We've seen a lot of different common Grass and Bug types in there, as well as birds. We see Clefairy and Jigglypuff in there sometimes, and other Grass types. Morris said he saw grass starters in there, but I never saw one, so don't get your hopes up."
"Then we have the rest of the place, you can get in with the same pass. Remember to tell us where you're going, or else you might get lost. This is the Mountain and the Lake. You can Dive or Surf in the lake, but if you don't have anything that can learn it you can borrow my Wailmer, but that'll cost you an extra $3."
"In the Mountain we've seen all sorts of Rock and Ground types, and less commonly some Psychic types. Once again, Morris claims he saw Umbreon up there. I think he just saw a Luxray or something that wandered in."
"I did see an Umbreon," says Morris. "But anyway, this is my place. I would know. So, in the Lake we've seen the usual Tentacool and Magikarp and those kind of Water and Ice types. If you dive in you'll probably see Chinchou and Clamperl. I saw a Relicanth once, I think. If you're really lucky you might get a Water starter, because I did see them there."
"Well, what are you waiting for?" says Wes. Hurry up and get out there!"

Huntail takes you to the cold depths of the lake, where you can only see a few feet in front of you. You think you see a light in the distance, and ask your Huntail to swim towards it. As you draw near, the shapes become clearer, and you can see that you have found a... male Chinchou! It seems to be holding something. You can see that it is a Hard Stone. Probably from the bottom of the lake.
Will you catch it? Or save your Poke' Ball and keep going?

Do you mean you want to get in, and then buy an extra Poke' Ball? That would make $7 then.

Anyway. You are trekking along the mountain path when suddenly, you trip over a stick! Looking closely, you see that it is not a stick but a bone, and it is being held by a female Cubone! She is holding a Soft Sand. Will you keep her, or keep going?

It's because I'm so awesome >D

KEEPING IT ... and going again since yeah RNG LOVE

Of course Team Rocket gets good Pokémon! It's not like we're the twerps: we're always out to catch more. (Don't bring up our success rate. It's not our fault we're too broke for Pokéballs.)

LET'S TRY AGAIN \o/

Oh my god, my RNG likes you. Gah.

..all right. I'm calming myself down here.

... You find a...

Shiny Volbeat!
With a Magost Berry!

My RNG really likes you, James.

Back
Top Bottom