• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Last edited:
Hey guys. My parents are getting rid of our internet connection tomorrow, and so I can no longer come here. To make myself not totally useless, I'm giving away my Pokémon to the first poster.

Horsea (F) Sniper
Drifloon (M) Aftermath
Spinda (F) Tangled Feet
Gastly (M) Levitate

Bye, Random Person Who Is Totally Not Joseph Attempting to Make Multiple Accounts So He Can Get the Pokemon He Wants Without Having to Earn the Money Beforehand!

Yeah, pretty much.

Cheating through the use of multiple accounts is obviously not acceptable; <Joseph: Night SHADE> and "A Random Person" are, consequently, banned from the ASB league. Ironically, this means that <Joseph: Night SHADE>'s pokémon will be distributed to whoever in the league wants them via this thread.

In this case, however, it's one pokémon per person, unless a week has gone by since you last picked one up and there are still some left. They're all free. Also, I'd like to ask that the established ASB players who already have large teams not come and take stuff until some of the newer people have had a change to . If there's still stuff left after a week, feel free to take whatever.

The pokémon are:

[BoTelTep] baltoy (X)
Comes with signature attribute: Rapid Spinning

[Gracey] feebas (F)

[Zipzap] magnemite (X) <Magnet Pull>

[Toxic] croagunk (M) <Dry Skin>

[Flygon Who Is Really A Trapinch] trapinch (F) <Hyper Cutter>

[Skippy] spinarak (M) <Insomnia>

[Lizabeth] buizel (F)

[Bill and Ben] doduo (M) <Early Bird>

If you want one, just post here stating which, then link to that post when you go to the registration office.

Last edited:
I'll take Croagunk.

Lizabeth was mine to begin with, so I'd really like her back. (Technically it was Blazhy's, but she dumped it on me anyway, so...) This is okay, right?

Back
Top Bottom