• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

SO I APPEAR TO HAVE ABANDONED THIS BUT I AM BACK NOW.
I'LL BE RAISING PRICES A BIT, AND TWEAKING THE PERCENTAGES. CHECK THE FIRST PAGE LATER.

Actually, I'm just gunna ask if the people who posted to go anywhere would still like to, since it's been so long.

James:

Strolling happily along the paths, you promptly trip over a large grey rock and...it rather suddenly starts to...float. It's a female Geodude, it seems! Catch her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

James:

Moving on past the Geodude, you keep walking, and nothing much happens for a while. And then, when you stop to sit on a nice green patch of grass...it shocks you! It wasn't grass at all, but a sleeping male Electrike! Catch him, or go on? (Continues: 3)

Brock:

As you walk into the caves, your Cyndaquil shoots a flame from it's back and the small, dark place is illuminated. The first thing that catches your eye is a female Abra sleeping in a corner. catch her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Back
Top Bottom