• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Love Tester

This isn't as bad as I thought it was.

But you tell anyone that you saw me in here and I will destroy you. I'm going again.

Love bug? Humph! Sam could come up with better names for me...

This game is addicting. *tries again*

Mewtwo:
You happily pull down on the lever, and the screen turns magenta and reads 'Sugar Pie' in large letters. You nearly miss the Pokeball that falls out (what with the magenta nearly blinding you), but you catch it, and it contains...

Illumise
Illumise (Female) !

Zora:
When you pull the lever this time, the screen lights up, like normal, and turns a slightly pinkish-white, and reads 'Tiger Toes'. Instead of a Pokeball like before, though, a small capsule falls out. When you open it, it contains...

heart-scale.png

Heart Scale!

Verne:
After scaring the pants off of the poor booth attendant, you slink into the booth and yank the lever, making the screen turn a neon pink (it burns!) and read 'Tater-Tot'. Whelp. The Pokeball that rolls out contains...

Finneon
Finneon (Female) !

Ruffledfeathers:
With another yank of the lever, the screen turns sky blue and reads 'Baby-Bugga-Boo'. That's really...weird. The Pokeball that rolls out contains...

Tauros
Tauros (Male) !

Mike:

With a firm yank of the lever, the screen lights up a pink-tinged white and reads 'Poopsie' in large letters. Ew. Something slides out of the machine...

silk-scarf.png

Silk Scarf!

Flora and Ashes:

You pull the lever cheerily, and the screen turns a neon pink and reads 'Shmoopie'. You hold your hands under the hole and the Pokeball plops into your hands. It contains...

Illumise
Illumise (Female)!

Mariodjw:

You cautiously pull the lever, and the screen turns bright pink, and reads 'Honey Pants'. The Pokeball that rolls out contains...

Illumise
Illumise (female)!

Flora and Ashes:

Pulling the lever again, the machine wobbles a bit, like something got stuck, then spits out a red ball of yarn. The screen flashes red and reads 'Babykins'. Looking down, you realize the yarn ball is, in fact, an item.

destiny-knot.png

Destiny Knot!

HELLO SAFARI ZONE I AM BACK.

I'm going to ask that the people that posted requesting a go in the machine to confirm that, since it's been so long since my last update.

James:

With a sharp tug on the lever of the booth, the screen lights up a soft blue, and 'Boogiebear' flashes across the screen. The (slightly damp...?) Pokeball slides out, and it holds...

finneon (Male)

Starly:

You slide into the booth, a bit of dust puffing up but whatever. You yank the lever hard, and the screen turns neon pink, and reads 'Pixie Poof'. Erm. Well at least the Pokeball came out...

Clefairy (Female)!

Back
Top Bottom