• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Celadon Pachinko

I SEND OUT MY FEARLIGATR AND SCYTHER AND TOGETIC

...SURF AND SLASH AND SHADOW BALL

...Um what else

OH YES

I kick everyone in the groin and flee to Sinnoh.

3 on ice, 2 on dragon, 2 on fire, and 1 on electric, why not?

Totals to ... $53, I think.

(also that shiny Clefairy looks suspiciously like a Ditto... hm.)
You get a female snorunt, a male snorunt, a male spheal, a male ponyta, and a male numel without any issues at all. Lucky~!

A male manectric gets stuck in the chute!

A female dragonite and a male seadra join up with the salamence, flygon, garchomp, and altaria in the machine!

I'll take a go at the Fire machine and the Bug machine.
A female kricketot joins you! ... but a male arcanine gets stuck in the machine. It's so sad...!
I SEND OUT MY FEARLIGATR AND SCYTHER AND TOGETIC

...SURF AND SLASH AND SHADOW BALL

...Um what else

OH YES

I kick everyone in the groin and flee to Sinnoh.
Yeah you might want to just flee to Sinnoh because it looks like nobody's really happy :'(

Poor Arcanine. -kicks machine a bit to try and loosen it up-

I'll take a go on Normal and Ice now.

No screw it I'm back

And this time with thirty pounds of butter

Weeeee let's try again

I hug my awesome combee, whom I name Bridget, and tell her to sting the crap out of anything that tries to attack me.

In any case, gogogo to the Bug-thingy again.

1 go on Grass, 1 go on rock, 1 go on normal.
A male chikorita gets stuck in the grass machine, but you get a male rattata and a lunatone!

No screw it I'm back

And this time with thirty pounds of butter

Weeeee let's try again
... The dude who was playing Voltorb Flip looks upset since it was his table that was thrown at you. :(

Also, the guy behind the counter looks like he's thinking about throwing you back out. Perhaps a disguise?
... :( Poor dragons always get stuck.

...Bribe the man with $8 to pry the Pokeballs out?
He takes the pokéballs out and sticks them back in the machine!
I hug my awesome combee, whom I name Bridget, and tell her to sting the crap out of anything that tries to attack me.

In any case, gogogo to the Bug-thingy again.
Eh, everyone running the place seems mostly friendly, if a bit annoyed at people trying to break the machines.

You get a female skorupi!

While the chikorita's still stuck, a male cherubi falls out of the machine. You also get a male slugma and a male bonsly!

Back
Top Bottom