• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

Brock:

As you move on, you keep scanning the walls of the cave, and soon your gaze falls on a male Rattata! Catch him, or go on? (Continues: 3)

SonicNintendo:

As you tiptoe along the vents, you hear a loud cracking sound; rushing towards the source, you come upon a male Riolu kicking a rock. Catch him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Atmey Detective:

On the other side of the vents, you poke about near a rock, and soon come upon a pile of red goop. The red goop then opens...its...eyes. It's a female Slugma. Catch her or go on? (Continues: 4)

I shall venture into the boiling pits with Pepper. Try to stop me, biznitch

And here is your dirty hoe money, you hoe. *tosses 10$*

Moony:

You and Pepper enter the boiling hot Boiling Pits, the Growlithe trotting along ahead of you. You wander about aimlessly for a while, until a blazing flame catches yuour eye; a female Rapidash! Catch her or go on? (Continues: 4)

Atmey Detective:

You move on, and soon find a male Murkrow perched on a ledge with something shiny clenched in one foot; a Leaf Stone. Catch him and take the item, or move on? (Continues: 3)

Melodic Harmony:

You wander into the gaping mouth of the cave system astride Lionleap, who seems mildly concerned about the small space, but presses on. After wandering around for a while (and smacking your face on a few stalactites, ow.) you hear a loud squeaking; a female Zubat is fluttering around the chamber roof. Catch her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

DarthWaffles:

You follow slightly after your Chimchar, who takes the lead to light up the dark cave. Not too soon after you enter, you trip and fall on your face; turning and sitting up, you see a (very annoyed) male Geodude glaring at you. Catch him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Last edited:
Stalagmites? Wouldn't they cause Lionleap to trip, and stalactites smack me in the face? =3
But ow! >.>

Mmm, no thanks. I think I've got one already~

(I MEANT STALACTITES D: I even asked about which one was which too, wtf i fails. anyway~!)

Melodic Harmony:

Moving on, You spot something that shines like steel off in a corner. As the pair of you move closer, you note that it's a sleeping female Aron. Take her or delve deeper into the cave? (Continues: 3)

Ooh, I would delve deeper, but I like Aron! And it's a female, too! Pretty <3
She's all mine =D
That and my lucky may not hold out '^-^

DarthWaffles:

As you move deeper, you just barely manage to not smack face-first into something...which turns out to be a Lunatone! Catch it or go on? (Continues: 3)

Ewwww Lunatone. I think I'll leave the lunatic.
(Yeah Lunatone is among my most disliked pokemon)

Moony:

You and Pepper creep back into the pit area, trying to not fall into a lava pit or anything. After a while of searching, you find... Big Fat Nothing. Keep looking? (Continues: 4)

DarthWaffles:

Moving on past the creepy hovering rock, you stumble into a room in the cave with a pool in it. A Nidoran Male is drinking from it! When he notices you, he lets all his spikes stand on end. catch him, or run? (Continues: 2)

Back
Top Bottom