• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Buying, Selling, and Trading Thread

You've got a bunch of things, sure, but the growlithe was about the only thing on the list that I wanted definitely unevolved :( and a lot of them seem to be from areas with skewed encounters (... which is part of why I want to trade one of the chikorita, really) so it's kind of ehhh. /o/ Possibly? But not at the moment since maybe I can get an offer with more of stuff I'm actually trying to get!

I have no clue what I'm saying.

Blastoise: Are you putting a shiny sentret up for trade or offering it to James? Cause considering that's not one of the pokémon he asked for and he did say one of the reasons he was looking to trade was avoiding areas with skewed encounters (I can't tell where your sentret came from, but...) so... yeah.

Cryptica: I will pay top dollar for that tangela there. if by top I mean five. o/?

zeKieranator: Mine mine mine >D go kanto pokemon. Three bux is yours~ just post in the bank!

So. I've just realised my PC is horribly disorganised and I can't be bothered to tidy it up. And at the same time I don't want to go winning any new Pokémon until I have a more organised system in place (and that I don't really want most of the things I have anyway). Therefore I am rather rashly selling everything.

Here's everything up for grabs but don't touch the Meowth actually I'd like to keep him.

(very arbitrary) Ideal prices:
$2 for Zigzagoon (M), Bellsprout (F), Bellsprout, Geodude, Zubat (F), Oddish (F), Oddish (M), Oddish, Pidgey, Pidgey (F), Weedle (F), Lotad (M), Spearow (M), Sunkern (F), Spearow, and Rattata.
$3 for Glameow, Buneary (M), Buneary (F), Natu (M), Grimer, Marill (F), Marill (F), Finneon (F), Cascoon (F), Plusle (F), Spoink (F), Gastly (F), Gastly (M), Pineco (M), Croagunk (F), Ekans
$5 for Spiritomb (M), Murkrow (F), Magby (M), Stantler (M), Charmander (M), Ariados (F), Quagsire (F), Persian (F), Treecko (M)
$7 for Eevee, Gible (F), Elekid (M), Mr Mime, Pidgeotto, Kangaskhan, Prinplup (M)
$10 for Electivire (M).

I doubt I'll sell everything but at least I might cut them down to a more manageable amount. Prices negotiable; feel free to take advantage of the fact I'm desperate to shift all these.

Last edited:
$2 for Zigzagoon, Bellsprout, Geodude, Zubat, Oddish, Pidgey, Weedle, Lotad, Spearow, and Rattata.
$3 for Glameow, Buneary, Natu, Grimer, Marill, Finneon, Cascoon, Plusle, Spoink, Gastly, Pineco, Croagunk, Ekans
$5 for Spiritomb, Murkrow, Magby, Stantler, Charmander, Ariados, Quagsire
$7 for Eevee, Gible, Elekid, Mr Mime, Pidgeotto, Kangaskhan, Prinplup
$10 for Electivire.

STANTLER STANTLER MUST GET!!!

Pick your prize, the $5, one of my Pokémon (ask me first, there are some I WON'T part with), or maybe a free shot at the Haunted Asylum (Is that allowed like it is in ASB?)

$2 for Zigzagoon, Bellsprout, Geodude, Zubat, Oddish, Pidgey, Weedle, Lotad, Spearow, and Rattata.
$3 for Glameow, Buneary, Natu, Grimer, Marill, Finneon, Cascoon, Plusle, Spoink, Gastly, Pineco, Croagunk, Ekans
$5 for Spiritomb, Murkrow, Magby, Stantler, Charmander, Ariados, Quagsire
$7 for Eevee, Gible, Elekid, Mr Mime, Pidgeotto, Kangaskhan, Prinplup
$10 for Electivire.

I buy Kanto! Let me see, all of the bolded ones would come to... 46bux, I do believe. Got a deal?

ETA: Oh yeah, free passes to areas are fine. And Cryptica, I added the tangela! :x

STANTLER STANTLER MUST GET!!!

Pick your prize, the $5, one of my Pokémon (ask me first, there are some I WON'T part with), or maybe a free shot at the Haunted Asylum (Is that allowed like it is in ASB?)

I'd rather the $5 c: It be yours.

I buy Kanto! Let me see, all of the bolded ones would come to... 46bux, I do believe. Got a deal?

ETA: Oh yeah, free passes to areas are fine. And Cryptica, I added the tangela! :x

We sure do, thanks!

$2 for Zigzagoon (M), Bellsprout (F), Bellsprout, Geodude, Zubat (F), Oddish (F), Oddish (M), Oddish, Pidgey, Pidgey (F), Weedle (F), Lotad (M), Spearow (M), Sunkern (F), Spearow, and Rattata.
$3 for Glameow, Buneary (M), Buneary (F), Natu (M), Grimer, Marill (F), Marill (F), Finneon (F), Cascoon (F), Plusle (F), Spoink (F), Gastly (F), Gastly (M), Pineco (M), Croagunk (F), Ekans
$5 for Spiritomb (M), Murkrow (F), Magby (M), Stantler (M), Charmander (M), Ariados (F), Quagsire (F), Persian (F), Treecko (M)
$7 for Eevee, Gible (F), Elekid (M), Mr Mime, Pidgeotto, Kangaskhan, Prinplup (M)
$10 for Electivire (M).

Like a moth to a flame, I am attracted to rarities or just Pokemon that I like. The $15 is yours!

$10 for Electivire (M).

Ok. Just post in the bank and I'll add him to my Profile.

I think that is correct now, don't trust it though.

I'll buy the Elekid too if that is okay with you. Just post in bank and I shall add it.

Ok. Just post in the bank and I'll add him to my Profile.

I think that is correct now, don't trust it though.

I'll buy the Elekid too if that is okay with you. Just post in bank and I shall add it.

Already took it to the bank. Elekid's yours too.

I thought the Stantler was $5? You reported $6 to the bank.

And Elekid is $7. So just maybe say it was $6? Same amount of money, $12. (5+7 = 12, 6+6= 12)

...so I did. Must have mistyped. And somehow thought 6+46 was 51 OTL

OK, I've edited the price of the Elekid down just in case the money was already taken from your account for Stantler. Sorry for that.

Back
Top Bottom