• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Love Tester

Mike:

Yanking the lever, the machine clanks a bit, and soon something pink slides out. A Clefairy?! Oh wait, your bad. Seems not. Just a stupid doll.
poke-doll.png

Pokedoll!

Mewtwo:

When you pull the lever, the screen lights up blue, though...nothing seems to be printed on it. How odd. At least a Pokeball slides out! You catch it, and it contains...

finneon
Finneon (Female)!

brandman1996:

You slip into the booth soon after Mewtwo exits, and quickly pull down on the lever; again, the screen changes colour (pink) but no words. You did get a picture of an easter egg though. Uhm. The Pokeball (coloured like an easter egg as well...?) rolls out and you get...

Buneary
Buneary (Male)!

werefish5:

Excited, you pull the lever as hard as you can, and the screen turns a neon pink, and something flickers across the screen. A bumblebee...? You catch the Pokeball that rolls out and you get...

Illumise
Illumise (Female)!

Flareth:

With a hardy pull on the handle, the screen lights up a bright pink with pastel-yellow spots, and the outline of a bunny hops by. Um. You catch the Pokeball as it rolls out and get...

buneary
Buneary (Female)!

DarthWaffles:

You pull the lever shyly, and the screen very suddenly lights up a brilliant blue and a (very very loud) buzzer sounds, followed by the words 'AND WE HAVE A GRAND PRIZE WINNER!' blaring very suddenly from a speaker you hadn't seen before. Startled and rather shaken, you grab the Luxury Ball (aren't they supposed to be Pokeballs...?) that rolls out. When you check later, it contains:

Milotic-f
Milotic (Female)!

(oooh, lucky. That's a one-in-two hundred and seventy-one chance!)

brandman1996:

You yank as hard as you can, but, alas, the lever does not break. The booth does wobble a bit though, and the screen turns a very eye-hurting pink. The Pokeball that rolls out contains...

jigglypuff
Jigglypuff (Female)!

Ick love. My go~
$5 into the slot. Pull the lever as hard as I can, maybe it'll break? Someone's already tried, so it may be weakened by now.

Green:

You tug the lever, And the screen turns a mind-destroying shade of pink, and flashes a few times. Again, the (very very loud) buzzer sounds, followed by the words 'AND WE HAVE A GRAND PRIZE WINNER!' blaring very suddenly from a speaker. The Ball that rolls out this time is a Love Ball, however...

chansey
Cansey (Female)!

Squornshellous Beta:

With a hopeful tug of the lever, it rattles a bit, and the booth rocks. You grin hopefully, but then it spits a...boxing...glove...at you. Maybe you should go be friends with Green up there.

lucky-punch.png

Lucky Punch!

Eh, what the hey. Two more goes. I hate pink. Ick. Here's $10. Please let me get soemthing good this time. *Prayers to RNG gods and Arceus and Celebi and anyone else who might be able to help*

Squornshellous Beta:

The first pull nets you a bright pink screen with a large number of red hearts on it. The Ball that rolls out contains...

luvdisc
Luvdisc (Male)!

While the second makes the machine wobble a bit, and spits out a...

pink-scarf.png

Pink Scarf!

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I'm back to the Safari Zone, and as such, have revamped how the machine determines what to give you, and added a few more Pokemon, including a new Ultra Rare!

As a promo for my return, the first three people to request a go in the machine will receive a Bonus Item as well as what they would otherwise get.

Mawile:

After blowing some dust off the machine, you step inside and push your money into the slot and pull the lever. The screen immediately lights up a bright mint green, with a white heart in the middle. The words "I'm here for you~" appear on the screen, and a Friend Ball rolls out...

It contains:
ralts
Ralts (F)!

The Friend Ball is closely followed by a small gold capsule with a angel-winged heart carved into it, that contains:
destiny-knot.png

Destiny Knot!

KronoGreen:

You quickly enter the booth after it's been vacated, slipping the money into the slot and pulling the lever cheerily. The screen lights up with an array of bright colours; red, yellow, blue, green, white, purple, and black. The words "You're so easy to love!" scroll across, and a Friend Ball rolls out...

...Inside your find:
eevee
Eevee (M)!

The Friend Ball is closely followed by a small gold capsule with a angel-winged heart carved into it, that contains:
heart-scale.png

Heart Scale!

Back
Top Bottom