• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Ice Caves

Oh hey I'm back

Fish and Ships

psyduck
You caught a male Psyduck.

Psymon (excursion ticket; 4th go)

whismur
Another Whismur (female). Seriously what. (Pokéballs: 2)

Jason-Kun (excursion ticket; 4th go)

machop
You see a male Machop. (Pokéballs: 3)

RandomTyphoon (excursion ticket; 1st go)

jynx
Okay that wasn't quite on the double, but you found A MOTHERFUDGIN' JYNX. (Pokéballs: 3)

Melodic Harmony (excursion, 1st go)

froslass
You're off to a great start; you found a Froslass! (Balls left: 3)

Squornshellous Beta

Whismur and Psyduck
Both girls. What is it with this place and Whismurs?

Patar

Weavile and Lileep
Both are male.

Melodic Harmony (exursion, 2nd go)

psyduck
The next Pokémon you come across is a male Psyduck. All the common Pokémon in the cave except Whismur and Psyduck seem to have moved out. (Balls left: 2)

Melodic Harmony (Excursion, 3rd go)

machoke
Next, you find a female Machoke. The ice up ahead looks incredibly slippery. Keep or release? (Balls left: 2)
apparently the encounter rates are still a little too high blargh.

Oh what the heck. I'll take the Excursion Ticket for the cave. Melodic Harmony got the Froslass before me D:

Patar (Excursion, 1st go)

Mawile
You spot a female Mawile. (Balls: 3)

Melodic Harmony (Excursion, 4th go)

Smoochum
Obviously female Smoochum. (Balls: 2; chances of slipping next turn: 20%)

Brock (Excursion, 1st go)

psyduck
Another Psyduck (F). I advise you to take it away so someone can find something else for a change >C (Balls: 3)

We get to leave with what we've got so far if we slip, correct? If so, I'll take my chances~

Back
Top Bottom