• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthWaffles
$6 poorer, you head off to the forest. You see lights flitting through the air. One of them likes you; it comes closer and reveals itself to be a...
Volbeat
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Rotom

If I’ve got anyone’s Partner Pokémon wrong, feel free to tell me. I’m adding it to the status thingie to prevent any more mix ups. And guys? Please restate your partner even if you're rejoining. Make it simple for me 'mkay?

Am I allowed to ignore him? Or tell Rotom to zap it down with a thunderbolt? If so, I'd like to do either one of those.

Oops, forgot to add [Catch / Ignore]. Yeah, you can ignore him.
Walking on slightly, you accidentally collide with a tree. Somehow. And from its branches drops a female...
Pineco
She's gearing up to Explode. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90

Just felt like mentioning that I just made a script to generate the Pokémon for me. You'll not see a difference, of course, but it makes it insanely easier for me. I spent fifteen minutes on the coding and then two and a half hours making it look nicer. </Pointless>

Patar
Smexy. Hm. Surfing right over that.
Capture: +45 Points
Nearly colliding with MelodicHarmony, you also surf around looking for Pokémon. Soon, you see a female...
Qwilfish
She’s drinking as much water as she can to inflate herself. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male)
Total Points: 395
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Smexy is a smexy word. I want the spiky fish. Let's go to the forest, Pikachu!

Melodic
Surfing around just a little more reveals a male...
Carvanha
Who jumps up and snaps at you. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Magcargo (Male), Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female)
Total Points: 390
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Taking him and heading to the Field~

Patar
Hm. Let’s stop saying that, yes?
Trudging off to the forest, your Pikachu starts glowing gently to give light. Right in front of you, a shower of earth bursts up, and a male…
Swinub
Bursts up. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female)
Total Points: 485

Melodic
You walk to the field. The air in front of you shimmers and you feel corruption in the air, and a…
PorygonZ
Reveals itself.Ooh, rare. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Magcargo (Male), Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female), Carvanha (Male)
Points for Encounter: 140
Total Points: 575

Melodic
You walk to the field. The air in front of you shimmers and you feel corruption in the air, and a…
PorygonZ
Reveals itself.Ooh, rare. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Magcargo (Male), Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female), Carvanha (Male)

Taking the fella and staying here to continue searching~

Brock
A small, discoloured hill reveals itself to be another female...
Numel
Wow, the RNG likes Numel. But, behind her is a male...
Whismur
Hm. [Catch Numel / Catch Whismur / Ignore Both]?
Points for Encounter:45 x2
Total Points: 135
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos

Catch Numel and go on to the Pond. Because Rampardos learns Surf. Why can an extinct rock dinosaur swim? I don'y know. It just can.

Melodic
Capture: +140 Points
A tiny ball of electricity hurls into you, then recoils. Hm. Volt Tackle’s only an Egg Move. She’s a…
Pichu
Full of energy, yes. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Magcargo (Male), Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female), Carvanha (Male), Porygon-Z
Points for Encounter:
Total Points: 715

Brock
Pachysephalosaurae, Stygimoloch and Dracorex were all adept swimmers as far as I can tell.
Surfing on your Pachysephalosaur / Stygimoloch / Dracorex thing, you spot a dark shadow far beneath. It’s a male…
Swampert
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Numel (Female)
Total Points: 320
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos

Patar
Hm. Let’s stop saying that, yes?
Trudging off to the forest, your Pikachu starts glowing gently to give light. Right in front of you, a shower of earth bursts up, and a male…
Swinub
Bursts up. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female)
Total Points: 485

Capture and let's go to the fields. *giggles* smexy *giggles* balls :D *giggles*

Still immature.
Short on description time. Female
Igglybuff
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female), Swinub (Male)

Off to bed, bye.

Still immature.
Short on description time. Female
Igglybuff
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female), Swinub (Male)

Got a problem with immaturity? :D I dun want the pink pokehmanz. Let's walk some more around here

Melodic
Capture: +140 Points
A tiny ball of electricity hurls into you, then recoils. Hm. Volt Tackle’s only an Egg Move. She’s a…
Pichu
Full of energy, yes. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Magcargo (Male), Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female), Carvanha (Male), Porygon-Z
Points for Encounter:
Total Points: 715

I'll take her and go through the place again, still with Wetfoot the Psyduck, and I'll start in the Pond =x

Oops, forgot to add [Catch / Ignore]. Yeah, you can ignore him.
Walking on slightly, you accidentally collide with a tree. Somehow. And from its branches drops a female...
Pineco
She's gearing up to Explode. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90

She are mine.

Patar
Not quite a problem, as such, but it’s not an appealing quality to have.
Ignoring the rubbery ball, you wander around some more. Suddenly, a brown thing bites you! She’s the tail end of a...
Girafarig
The head end is sleeping. [Catch / Ignore]?

Melodic
This is your final Park Ball.
Magcargo (Male), Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female), Carvanha (Male), Porygon-Z, Pichu (Female)
Total Points: 760

You have 760 Points. This means you have a choice of: Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.
-----------------------------------------------------
$6 poorer, you surf on your yellow duck into the cave. You hear a roar; a female...
Gyarados-f
Rears up. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 60

DarthWaffles
I assume you’re staying in the forest.
Having successfully averted an Explosion, you’re feeling pretty smug. So much so that you almost look into the abyss of the...
Shedinja
Who’s in front of you. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Pineco (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 225

DarthWaffles
I assume you’re staying in the forest.
Having successfully averted an Explosion, you’re feeling pretty smug. So much so that you almost look into the abyss of the...
Shedinja
Who’s in front of you. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Pineco (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 225

Taken.
Oh and I wanna go to the fields now. Is that alright?

Yeah, it's fine.
Capture: +90 Points
Off to the fields you trudge, and sit down on the bench for rest. A pink thing bounds up to you. It's a female...
Skitty
She likes you. She's holding what seems like the tail of another Skitty, but on closer inspection, it's a manmade replica. Phew.
Bag_Fluffy_Tail_Sprite.png

Inventory: Park Balls x4, Pineco (Female), Shedinja
Total Points: 360

Melodic
This is your final Park Ball.
Magcargo (Male), Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female), Carvanha (Male), Porygon-Z, Pichu (Female)
Total Points: 760

You have 760 Points. This means you have a choice of: Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.
-----------------------------------------------------
$6 poorer, you surf on your yellow duck into the cave. You hear a roar; a female...
Gyarados-f
Rears up. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 60

Taking the Iapapa Berry and Gyarados, and staying here in the Pond~

Six Pokeballs please! I will be taking Lightning the Zigzagoon and will be ransacking the Sea :3

Melodic
Thank you for participating in the Catching Show. You have: Magcargo (Male) , Unown (!), Jigglypuff (Female) , Carvanha (Male) , Porygon-Z, Pichu (Female) , Iapapa Berry.
And in other news, Capture: +60 Points
Surfing around some more, you see a shadow below you. It’s a male…
Seaking
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Gyarados (Female)
Total Points: 180

Flora and Ashes
Zigzagoon can learn Surf. Hm. Mind blown. Anyway, $6 poorer, you surf on your TinyRaccoon to the centre of the cave, and a glow is noticable beneath you. It’s a…
Staryu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom