• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show. You have: Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female), Forretress (Male), Ledian (Male), Wingull (Male), Remoraid (Male), and a Figy Berry.
Thank you and come again!
------------

Destination?

Okelydokely~
$6 poorer, you and Wetfoot head off to the pond. Entering the cave, you see something sparkly - a male...
Spr_4d_184_s.png

Whoa, that's a 1/8128 chance. [Catch / Ignore] like I don't already know?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Okelydokely~
$6 poorer, you and Wetfoot head off to the pond. Entering the cave, you see something sparkly - a male...
Spr_4d_184_s.png

Whoa, that's a 1/8128 chance. [Catch / Ignore] like I don't already know?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 90

WHOA. Whoa. He's so pretty~
Taking the golden bunny <3
And...scanning the Pond for more! =x

Hm, how on earth did I guess?
Capture: +60 Points / Shiny Bonus: +30 Points
Powering through the water towards you is a female...
Buizel
Remember that Wingull from before? Mommy Pelipper has noticed she's gone, and sent out her friends and associates to find him. Life in the pond may be unpleasant for a brief while. Anyway, [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Azumaril (Male) (Alternate coloration)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 225

Hm, how on earth did I guess?
Capture: +60 Points / Shiny Bonus: +30 Points
Powering through the water towards you is a female...
Buizel
Remember that Wingull from before? Mommy Pelipper has noticed she's gone, and sent out her friends and associates to find him. Life in the pond may be unpleasant for a brief while. Anyway, [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Azumaril (Male) (Alternate coloration)
Total Points: 225

Mm? I thought the Wingull was a boy =x
Also, I'll just take this girl and tiptoe quietly away to the Mountains... =x

Was he? Oh, oops. Um.
Capture: +45 Points
Moving to the mountain to avoid a confrontation, you Smash your way in and find a lost and frightened female...
Donphan-f
Less brave than she appears - she's very young. Strong yes, but young. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x4, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 330

Was he? Oh, oops. Um.
Moving to the mountain to avoid a confrontation, you Smash your way in and find a lost and frightened female...
Donphan-f
Less brave than she appears - she's very young. Strong yes, but young. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x4, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 330

She's lost? She's frightened? Awww, the poor girl. Let's take her to her new home~ (Catching <3)
And, um. Continue hiding in the mountains? =x

You're a sap for lost or young Pokémon, aren't you.
Capture: +60 Points
Before you can even move, what looks like a sausage pokes out of the ground. It's a male...
Diglett
Who is neither lost or young. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female)
Total Points: 435

You're a sap for lost or young Pokémon, aren't you.
Before you can even move, what looks like a sausage pokes out of the ground. It's a male...
Diglett
Who is neither lost or young. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female)
Total Points: 435

Yes. Yes, I am =D
He's not lost or young, but let's take him anyway. I don't have one yet, I think =x
And stay in the mountains, I suppose. This place seems to like me <3
(And if I've jinxed myself, I'll go and cry -___-)

Floating in midair is a...
Solrock
Who, in the darkness, is nearly invisible, explaining why you hit your head on it. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female), Diglett (Male)
Total Points: 525

Floating in midair is a...
Solrock
Who, in the darkness, is nearly invisible, explaining why you hit your head on it. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female), Diglett (Male)
Total Points: 525

Yup, I've jinxed myself. Let's leave him/her/it and go on to the Fields, then...

You encounter a small, green Pokémon, Headbutting a tree to dislodge some food. Hm, maybe it's a relative of James's. Female...
Munchlax
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Piplup (Male), Cradily (Male), Kingdra (Female), Ditto
Total Points: 805
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

Moooooooove along, keep going on this path.

Melodic
It. And you were one number away from a Graveler.
Wandering into the field, you are careful to check your head for Swablu. Finding none, you turn your attention to the surroundings, and spy a...
Smoochum
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 570

Flora and Ashes
Moving swiftly on, you notice what seems like a flying radish. After rubbing your eyes in surprise, you take in the fact that it's a male...
Hoppip
Well, it looks like a radish to me at least. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 850

Flora and Ashes
Moving swiftly on, you notice what seems like a flying radish. After rubbing your eyes in surprise, you take in the fact that it's a male...
Hoppip
Well, it looks like a radish to me at least. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 850

Move along~ keep going~

Melodic
It. And you were one number away from a Graveler.
Wandering into the field, you are careful to check your head for Swablu. Finding none, you turn your attention to the surroundings, and spy a...
Smoochum
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 570

I think I've got a Graveler too, though. It's getting hard to keep track @_@

Lol I've "Jynx'd" myself xD
Kidnapping her and running away to the Forest =x

Flora and Ashes
Keeping going yet again, you are quick to see a...
Smoochum
Another one. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 895

Melodic
Yeah, but it's less common. Also, I've started that drawing. It still will probably not be done forever, but hey.
Wandering along the path, you see a kitty cat.
Glameow
She's batting at a ball of yarn.
Bag_Destiny_Knot_Sprite.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female), Diglett (Male), Smoochum
Total Points: 660

Melodic
Yeah, but it's less common. Also, I've started that drawing. It still will probably not be done forever, but hey.
Wandering along the path, you see a kitty cat.
Glameow
She's batting at a ball of yarn.
Bag_Destiny_Knot_Sprite.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female), Diglett (Male), Smoochum
Total Points: 660

Ah, I see your point. And don't worry; she won't appear until...maybe midway during the first fic. It's a trilogy, you see =x

Also, catching the beautiful kitty cat <3

This is your final Park Ball.
Inventory: Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female), Diglett (Male), Smoochum, Glameow (Female), Destiny Knot
Total Points: 705

You have 705 Points. This means you can choose from: Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom