• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evolution Station

I know what an Evolution Pass iiiiis~ link to your PC next time!

Charmeleon

(... wartortle mewtwo tentacruel aerodactyl I need to say that every time I type 'charmeleon' |D;)

oh my god I lock the starter shop and this happens, why am I even surprised

Mr.Jynx: Request a starter/account at the bank, please! Also please read this important thread regarding the Safari Zone.

Though it did bring these evolutions to my attention! Uh, hi.

Ivysaur Golduck

Fearow

Alas! Sedgewater shall finally get the treatment he deserves!

He shall finally evolve into Feraligatr! <3

I have the money to spare, so I think I'll evolve Rados. He deserves it, since he used up a lot of energy Bouncing me into the Dragon's Den where I found Cirrus <3 Not to mention that Gyarados is sexy

Kabuto are totally creepy!
EP046.png
Look at that! you would not want that on your head!

But okay~

Spr_4h_141.png

No one would think of eating him now! In fact, with those blades on him, he could star in his own cooking show.

Prinplup ~ Empoleon

Salamence

Honchkrow

All right! That's $60 from zeKieranator, $30 from Eonrider, and don't forget to remove the dusk stone from your inventory, Patar.

Back
Top Bottom