• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Buying, Selling, and Trading Thread

Yeah, my current allowance thing is 'wait till someone dips below 20bux, then give 20bux to everyone under a hundred bux'. It works better than giving everyone, even those with like 300+, as much and as frequently as those with less. :T

SO to not have this completely off topic, as I mentioned before, I'll buy your Kanto pokémon! Any that I don't have here, I'll take off your hands. This is partly because a) I heart Kanto pokémon, and b) by seeing what I /can't/ get, I know what I should stock my area with! So. yes. give me your tired, your poor, your huddled nidoran...

Actually, Midnight, you seem to have all of the Kanto pokemon I have already, minus Deathwing, who I'm not willing to part with, so unless you want one of my other pokemon, I don't have anything to offer you. :(

Y...es, which is why I didn't ask to buy any. :B I was just putting that out there for... people, i guess, idk. :B

I am prepared to buy that Rampardos off you. $10? $15? Name a price under $30 and we'll negotiate.

i'll take 15 for the rampardos and what do you think midnight?
do we need some kind of authorization or something to complete the transaction?

Last edited:
Um, I'm putting Heart the Luvdisc up for offer (got him here) and a Lucky Punch (got here) and a Pink Scarf (got here). Prefer to Trade Heart for a Pokémon of equal or higher rarity, but I may be willing to accept money. Any offers?

Last edited:
(very arbitrary) Ideal prices:
$2 for Zigzagoon (M), Bellsprout (F), Bellsprout, Geodude, Zubat (F), Oddish (F), Oddish (M), Oddish, Pidgey, Pidgey (F), Weedle (F), Lotad (M), Spearow (M), Sunkern (F), Spearow, and Rattata.
$3 for Glameow, Buneary (M), Buneary (F), Natu (M), Grimer, Marill (F), Marill (F), Finneon (F), Cascoon (F), Plusle (F), Spoink (F), Gastly (F), Gastly (M), Pineco (M), Croagunk (F), Ekans
$5 for Spiritomb (M), Murkrow (F), Magby (M), Stantler (M), Charmander (M), Ariados (F), Quagsire (F), Persian (F), Treecko (M)
$7 for Eevee, Gible (F), Elekid (M), Mr Mime, Pidgeotto, Kangaskhan, Prinplup (M)
$10 for Electivire (M).

I want that Murkrow. :D Honchkrow here I come :DDDD

$3 for the Lucky Punch. Deal?

*sticks out contract and pen and sets on desk, extends hand to close deal*

Offering:

2x Barboach (1F, 1M)
1x Caterpie (M)
1x Sandshrew (M)
1x Skitty (F)
1x Wailmer (M)
1x Pelipper (M)
1x Ledian (M)
1x Destiny Knot

I'll take Pokémon that I don't already have as trades (especially something that evolves by a Leaf Stone, if possible) and money. Also, if you have something that evolves by Leaf Stone and you want something that I haven't put up for offer, feel free to request something else and we can negotiate.
I am absolutely not letting go of the majority of my evolved Pokémon, Trapinch, Feebas, Swablu, Cranidos, either Nidoran, Aron, Riolu, or any starters.

In short, look through my PC and speak to me about what you want, but you can't request rares and barely any of the evolved.

EDIT2: No more selling or trading - I've sold enough Pokémon already~ =x

Last edited:
midnight: how about ten, if you agree, please let me know and do the bank please. cant get on until saturday

Ten is fine. And since you're here now, could you do it properly? :x

Offering:

2x Barboach (1F, 1M)
1x Caterpie (M)
1x Sandshrew (M)
1x Skitty (F)
1x Wailmer (M)
1x Pelipper (M)
1x Ledian (M)
1x Destiny Knot

I'll take Pokémon that I don't already have as trades (especially something that evolves by a Leaf Stone, if possible) and money. Also, if you have something that evolves by Leaf Stone and you want something that I haven't put up for offer, feel free to request something else and we can negotiate.
I am absolutely not letting go of the majority of my evolved Pokémon, Trapinch, Feebas, Swablu, Cranidos, either Nidoran, Aron, Riolu, or any starters.

I wouldn't put mine up for trade, but I'll buy your caterpie and sandshrew, along with a poliwag, voltorb, paras, psyduck, koffing, lickitung, growlithe, and diglett. That should be a list of all your unevolved, common Kantos that I don't have. :x So if any of those are also for sale, just tally it up and let me know your price!

Back
Top Bottom