• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Kam makes fakemons!

Karkat Vantas

Virile God-Snake Tower of Masculinity
Alright, here's my awesome fakemon shop.

Here's what you do. You give me a fakemon to draw. I draw it.

No, seriously. That's what you do. I don't care how descriptive the description is. Picture reference is not necessary and I'd rather work wthout one. (If you could give me a link to the animal it's based on, though, it would be a help.)

I'm open to draw all sorts of fakemon, but I'd prefer stuff that challenges my imagination. ie, "a purple Pokemon with six legs and a jewel on its head". I'd prefer not to do Pokesonas and the like, but I'll do them.

If you're an ASBer, I actually have a super special option just for you! I draw your ASB active squad in glorious color! Yaaay! Of course, this takes a while, so I'm charging you monies for it. >D> I'm probably going to do it so that it's $2 base, with $1 for every Pokemon in your squad. Not sure if I'll charge that much, buuut. Perfect for the ASBer with money to waste! *coughcoughkratoscough*

Yay, I'll be your first customer. How about a big fat purple doll/toy zombie Pokemon?

you mean you'd be able to do it, or do a pixel over of it? because I don't think a pixel over would necessarily be the most successful choice. I've attempted it, and it didn't go so well.

Could you draw me a lightning rod-type thing for ASB?

Like, you know the yellow anntena on Magnezone's head? A Bigger gray one of those with the top being big and having to cerulean eyes. And could I have 3 whiteish-cream rings of electricity around the pole?

Sorry if my description is confusing.

Yes. An uncreative Steel/Electric thing for ASB.That might have a few moves different than Magnemite line. Or not.

Do you draw these with color? If so, could I get the pic I requested above, and beside it, the same Pokémon, but the eyes are Bright Green, the electric rings are yellow, and the rod is tanish? This is the shiny form.

Yes, they're in color.

If you need a shiny form, I'm not making one. Sorry, but I have enough to do as it is.

How about a fire ant? Get it, FIRE ANT. In other words, an ant that's a fire type. Not a bad idea, I must say. OH! And it's name can be flant! XD

BRAAAIIINNNZZZ_by_KamDunbar.png

Pat got a bear! Yaaay!

OMG THAT'S SO EPIC. I WANT ANOTHER ONE. MAKE AN EVO PLZ. IT'S SO GREAT IT NEEDS TO HAVE AN AWESOMER FORM.

wow. maybe I should start carefully reading first posts in shops like these to see what people are actually offering. I did the same thing in Fullmetal Cookies' shop. if you don't want to make the sprite you really don't have to. unless you want to. unless you can't. unless you have a person to do it for you. unless that person has a criminal record.

Back
Top Bottom