• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
No time. No descriptions.

Patar
Hm. I choose to take that as a compliment.
Capture: +45 Points
Mantyke Male
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Staryu
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 195
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Blazhy
Nosepass Female
Inventory: Park Ball x4, Chinchou (Male), Finneon (Female)
Total Points: 690
Partner Pokémon: Omastar

Melodic
Rhyhorn-f
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Kricketune (Female), Sableye (Male)
Total Points: 360
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Eonrider
Yeah, it's fine.
Shinx-f
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Seel (Female), Mantyke (Female)
Total Points: 225
Partner Pokémon: Munchlax, Volbeat

I dunno, maybe. The RNG must want you to have a Gulpin.
Wandering further in, you can see, half-buried in the ground, a female...
Budew
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Dunsparce (Male), Aipom (Female)
Total Points: 450
Partner Pokémon: Togetic

Taken~

Patar
Grass Pokémon Master
Wandering idly around the outskirts of the forest reveals a...</copy-paste laziness>
Metapod
Female. [Catch / Ignore]? I can guess...
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Slaking (Male), Tangela (Female), Teddiursa (Female), Honey, Unown (G)
Total Points: 630
Partner Pokémon: Turtwig

I'll won't catch him (laziness).

No time. No descriptions.

Patar
Hm. I choose to take that as a compliment.
Mantyke Male
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Lanturn Staryu
Total Points: 195

I'm pretty sure I wasn't a Staryu I caught. I coulda sworn I saw something different. And I added Lanturn. Skip and let's go to the Mountain.

DarthWaffles Togetic
Wandering further into the forest, you see a...
Kricketune-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Dunsparce (Male), Aipom (Female), Budew (Female)
Total Points: 540
Partner Pokémon: Togetic

Wandering away from the immobile green cocoon, you notice a...
Dustox
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Slaking (Male), Tangela (Female), Teddiursa (Female), Honey, Unown (G)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 690
Partner Pokémon: Turtwig

Patar
O____O I always think people are American around here. You sound like one too. I'll catch it and Kingdra hunt some more.
No, definitely a Staryu. And oops, yeah, Lanturn. Added.

Wandering through the newly Smashed Rocks, you see a little snow-hat. A female...
Snorunt
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x4, Lanturn (Female), Staryu
Total Points: 240

Patar

No, definitely a Staryu. And oops, yeah, Lanturn. Added.

Wandering through the newly Smashed Rocks, you see a little snow-hat. A female...
Snorunt
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 240

Yeah must be those drugs then ;D skip it. Sea please :D KINGDRA! SHOW YOUR FACE!

Hm, perhaps.
Surfing onto the water, you see a school of little seahorses led by a larger seahorse. All but one vacate the area; one of them is inquisitive and comes up to you.
Horsea
[Catch / Ignore]?
Ooh, so close. Still, Horsea + $30 + Dragon Scale = Kingdra, yes?
Total Points: 285

Hm, perhaps.
Surfing onto the water, you see a school of little seahorses led by a larger seahorse. All but one vacate the area; one of them is inquisitive and comes up to you.
Horsea
[Catch / Ignore]?
Ooh, so close. Still, Horsea + $30 + Dragon Scale = Kingdra, yes?
Total Points: 285

Yeah but... I DUNT HAVE 30 FREAKIN BUCKS DDDDD: WAAAAAAH! Fine. Catch. LET'S FOLLOW THAT SCHOOL OF HORSEAS AND CATCH THAT KINGDRA!

What Kingdra?
Following the school of Horsea, another inquisitive couple detach themselves from the school and come up to you.
Horsea Male, Horsea Female
[Catch Male / Catch Female / Ignore Both]?
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Lanturn (Female), Staryu, Horsea (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45x2
Total Points: 420

What Kingdra?
Following the school of Horsea, another inquisitive couple detach themselves from the school and come up to you.
Horsea Male, Horsea Female
[Catch Male / Catch Female / Ignore Both]?
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Lanturn (Female), Staryu, Horsea (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45x2
Total Points: 420

Oh then a Seadra :D I'll take both to put them out of their misery. FOLLOW THAT SCHOOL! Wait can I take both? If not, leave them to be.

Hehe, yeah a Seadra. And yeah, you can catch both; usually I'd put that but I forgot.
Capture: +45 Points x2
Folowing the school, the Seadra Leader finally takes note. She comes up to challenge you; you're threatening the school.
Seadra
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Lanturn (Female), Staryu, Horsea (Female), Horsea (Male), Horsea (Female)
Total Points: 570

Hehe, yeah a Seadra. And yeah, you can catch both; usually I'd put that but I forgot.
Capture: +45 Points x2
Folowing the school, the Seadra Leader finally takes note. She comes up to challenge you; you're threatening the school.
Seadra
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Lanturn (Female), Staryu, Horsea (Female), Horsea (Male), Horsea (Female)
Total Points: 570

YES COME TO ME MRS. AWESOMENESS. I CATCH YOU! YEEEEEESSSSSS HERE I COME KINGDRA!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your final Park Ball.
Capture: +60 Points
Inventory: Lanturn (Female), Staryu, Horsea (Female), Horsea (Male), Horsea (Female), Seadra (Female)

You have 630 Points. This makes you eligible for:Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.
Also, if you don't want the Horsea, you can sell them back to me for $1 each. This will render them into my possession, and you wil recieve the money. Do you wish to do so?

This is your final Park Ball.
Capture: +60 Points
Inventory: Lanturn (Female), Staryu, Horsea (Female), Horsea (Male), Horsea (Female), Seadra (Female)

You have 630 Points. This makes you eligible for:Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.
Also, if you don't want the Horsea, you can sell them back to me for $1 each. This will render them into my possession, and you wil recieve the money. Do you wish to do so?

Nah, I like the Horsea. I'll sell the first on on the Trading Thread. I'll take the Wiki berry again. I can't go again cause I'm probably too poor...

Brock
Hm. I'd never noticed that either.
Kricketot
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Numel (Female), Swampert (Male), Bronzor, Metal Coat, Bronzor, Twistedspoon
Total Points: 1045
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos, Solrock

I AM INSULTED RNG GODS!! I HAD A SHRINE TO YOU!!!

Ignore.

Sea please.

Patar
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Lanturn (Female), Staryu, Horsea (Female), Horsea (Male), Horsea (Female), Seadra (Female), and a Wiki Berry.
Just out of interest, what're you planning to do with the second and third Horsea?

Brock
Surfing out onto the sea, you encounter a male...
Mantyke
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Numel (Female), Swampert (Male), Bronzor, Metal Coat, Bronzor, Twistedspoon
Total Points: 1090

Wow, I actually have enough money to go again. LET'S GO PIKACHU! To the Mountains. I'm gonna name the Horseas Barack and Michelle Obama.

Brock
Surfing out onto the sea, you encounter a male...
Mantyke
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1090

Ignore. Sea.

Patar
Hm.
$6 poorer, you head off to the enclosed cave, passing through a ring of rocks as though they are not there. Wondering quite how this is possible, you almost fail to notice a...
Solrock
That's causing the illusion. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45

Brock
Passing by, you notice a male...
Wailmer
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1135

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom