• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies

Re: The Cave of Dragonflies (TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR MAJOR RENOVATION)

Ohnoes, the forums are down! Sorry guys, but due to rarity changes, and various other stuff piling on top of me, I'll have to temporarily shut down the Cave of Dragonflies. Be back soon!

Re: The Cave of Dragonflies (TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR MAJOR RENOVATION)

NOOOOO ONLY BUTTERFREE CAN CLOSE THE CAVE OF DRAGONFLIES >.> <.<

WE'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!

I've finally finished the rarity updates, so The Cave Of Draginflies is once again open!

Cryptica
Ledyba [M]
It is a male ladybug.

James
Silcoon [M]
You get... a Cascoon! What do you mean that's not a Cascoon?

Elliekat
Horsea [F]
Seahorse=/=Dragon

DarthWaffles
Wurmple [F]
You has go. You now has Wurmple.

Werefish5
Weedle [F]
Bug type get. Seahorse? No.

Flora and Ashes
Trapinch [M]
Antion=/=Dragon. Flygon=Dragon.

Mewtwo
Magikarp [M]
This is what you get for pushing.

James
Magikarp [F]
Yes, there are other things in the cave. I'm just having a Magikarp clearance, s'all.

Mewtwo
Nincada [M]
Does Nincada make you happy?

Back
Top Bottom