• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

As a belated birthday/welcome-back gift, Shadow Serenity, you can have one of anything in ASB on me.

<3<3 Why thank you. :D In that case... would you please fetch me a soothe bell? I have two pokemon that evolve by happiness, and I'm rather short on funds.

(Also, do I need to like, approve this with a link somewhere? First post only said to claim the gift, but since I'm not getting a new pokemon, I'm not sure what I have to do now...) >.<

Items don't need to be approved anywhere. Normally I'd just say you could quote my post here once I confirm that I've purchased it, then use that as the claim. There'll be a wait of a few days before you can have it though, so I'll just purchase it and you can post in the Kusari-Mart thread to pick it up when the three days have passed.

Uh, I'd like to have my birthday marked down for being January the 16th.

(Why yes, this will only be useful next year. Shut up. D: )

Alraunne can have one anything. And Togetic too, I guess. Happy (belated) birthday.

(Incidentally, SS, you only need your profile link when making a challenge or making a change in the computer terminal--things like giving gifts, getting new pokémon approved, reffing a challenge, etc., don't require it.)

Hey Alruanne! ~ I haveth a two-headed birdie for your birthday!~~

Doduo
[Dry Hydra] Doduo (M) <Early Bird>
No experience. D:
Heyah's the approval....
Feel free to change the nickname.~

Togetic, your present will be here as soon as it's approved. :D Sorry it's late. :P

Darksong's birthday is already on the list as may 3rd... but that's my birthday too D: It's also today. :D

Cryptica + Darksong You two can have a "Voucher for 1/2 off on one automail attachment" at my shop in ASB. Hope you two have a good birthday.

c: So many presents omg <3 Thank you, everyone~
Kratos, for that "one anything", how about a Spraylet? Those little guys are cute. D:

Cryptica/Darksong, I'll get you guys a little something for each of you as long as it doesn't go over $50 combined. D: Not sure what you guys like but I want to spread the birthday love~

Last edited:
All three of you having a birthday today can have an whatever you want from me.

Except too much money.

Sure, Alraunne. There aren't enough of them going around >| Any preference as to gender?

Darksong and Cryptica can also have one anything. (this whole "being generous" thing is going to tear a massive hole in my two thousand moneys dammit I should ref more)

Cryptica/Darksong, I'll get you guys a little something for each of you as long as it doesn't go over $50 combined. D: Not sure what you guys like but I want to spread the birthday love~

All three of you having a birthday today can have an whatever you want from me.

Except too much money.

By "little something" and "anything," do you mean Pokemon that you own, or one from the registration place, or what? I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom