• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bank of TCoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paychecks

Bank Staff: $10 Each

Grass King
Kusarigamaitachi
moon-panther

$138 + $10 + $3 = $151

Alraunne:
$37 + $14 = $51

The post you link to says that you get $21, not $14.

Togetic
4 + 21 + 3 = $28

Nice I managed to log on in time =D

I don't understand why you linked to this post, since you do not have a paycheck on that post. So where did you get $21?

No changes have been made to the monatary values of either Alraunne or Togetic.

Last edited:
$138 + $10 + $3 = $151

Alraunne:

Togetic

I don't understand why you linked to this post, since you do not have a paycheck on that post. So where did you get $21?

No changes have been made to the monatary values of either Alraunne or Togetic.

I used to be called DarthWaffles. Name Change. Sorry, should have made that clear.

And in case I need to: 4 + 21 + 3 = $28

Last edited:

I know. That's because Negrek paid me for one of those rounds last week and hasn't corrected the paychecks yet. I made a post in the Referee HQ about it, too. I figured since I already knew how much I really got (which is less than what was said anyway) I might as well collect it.

So does this mean I get a free $7 or have to wait for the original paychecks post to be fixed?

Kammington

Your most recent post is missing its link.

Paychecks

Grass King
Kusarigamaitachi
moon-panther

Team Approvers: $5 Each

blazheirio889
Full Metal Cookies
Kratos Aurion
Kusarigamaitachi

Sig Attribute Approvers: $8 Each

L'il Dwagie
Mike the Foxhog

Sig Move Approvers: $8 Each

blazheirio889
Mike the Foxhog

Registry Approvers: $8 Each

Kratos Aurion
moon-panther

There is nothing at all suspicious about my ability to mysteriously appear just long enough to collect paychecks even when I'm running low on internet. Nothing at all.

1971 + 26 + 3 + 8 + 5 = 2013

Kammington

Your most recent post is missing its link.

Paychecks

Grass King
Kusarigamaitachi
moon-panther

Team Approvers: $5 Each

blazheirio889
Full Metal Cookies
Kratos Aurion
Kusarigamaitachi

Sig Attribute Approvers: $8 Each

L'il Dwagie
Mike the Foxhog

Sig Move Approvers: $8 Each

blazheirio889
Mike the Foxhog

Registry Approvers: $8 Each

Kratos Aurion
moon-panther

$2 + $3 = $5

D'oh how did I not notice the allowance!?

$37 + $14 + $3 = $54

I'm still quite sure that I was already paid for one of those three rounds so >:I I just want $14.

Okay can I actually get my allowance now =( I'm known as DarthWaffles on the Reffing monies thingy.

4 + 21 + 8 + 3 = 36

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom