• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Sure, Alraunne. There aren't enough of them going around >| Any preference as to gender?

None at all. Surprise me!

By "little something" and "anything," do you mean Pokemon that you own, or one from the registration place, or what? I'm confused.

Something from the registration place, hence the $50 limit on your stuff combined. :c Since I only have around that much.
edit: Rarity 7 or less, one for each of you. That works

Last edited:
@ Metallica Fanboy:
[Quetza] Onix [F]
No move mods or body mods.

@ Alraunne:
[Nyasha] Exeggcute [F]

...and that's my birthday wish list :) Please and thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Darksong and Cryptica can also have one anything. (this whole "being generous" thing is going to tear a massive hole in my two thousand moneys dammit I should ref more)

?

It will have to wait for tomorrow or a lot later because I need to go now, but.

Darksong and Cryptica can also have one anything. (this whole "being generous" thing is going to tear a massive hole in my two thousand moneys dammit I should ref more)

Oh. This solves the problem of choosing between Onix and Nosepass. :D

[Luminàs]Nosepass (M)
Ability: Magnet Pull

I am very well thank you please Kratos Aurion ;)

?

It will have to wait for tomorrow or a lot later because I need to go now, but.

Okay then.

Birthday wishlist:

Aron
(Spear) Aron [F)
Ability: Rock Head

Rhyhorn
(Yura) Rhyhorn [F]
Ability: Rock Head

Shieldon
(Briggs) Shieldon [M]
Ability: Sturdy

That is my wishlist. All Rock-types. :P Aron has highest priority, then Rhyhorn and finally Shieldon.

For Cryptica~

102.png

[---] Exeggcute [F] <Chlorophyll>

Approval link

Hey, Al, I'd be willing to get you a fairly inexpensive Pokemon for your birthday.

Or a Buizel, if you want one.

Huh, well today's the day. Blackthorne, here's the kinda repayment for that Magikarp.

[They see me wallin', They hatin']Bronzor (X)
Ability: Levitate
Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

Approvals here btw.

Huh, well today's the day. Blackthorne, here's the kinda repayment for that Magikarp.

[They see me wallin', They hatin']Bronzor (X)
Ability: Levitate
Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

Approvals here btw.

Ooooh.

Thanks for the blue mirror. :P CHATSPEAK OH MY GOD I'LL KILL YOU.

Uh... if you could bring me a male Seviper, that'd be great, Kratos. :D

whee it's already past midnight where I live

so you can have an anything from me blackthorne

Let's see...

@'Taillica Fanboy
Larvitar
(M) <Guts>
...if you please.
@Kam
Zigzagoon
(F) <Pickup>
Pweez.