• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Crossroads

godzilla898
You a-go into the land of sand. They call it a land of sand for a reason, you realize as you see the desert stretching out to the horizon. You step forward in wonder... and trip over this.
Geodude [M]
Catch/Leave?

werefish5
You catch the Nidoran, and feeling rather proud of yourself, you continue to climb the mountain. A shadow passes overhead. The shadow of a male
Fearow
Catch/Leave?

Brock
*pictures Metang with a seat and seat belt on its head* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Grumpig [M]
Catch/Leave?

Togetic
I'm guessing that you are DarthWaffles? Anyway,
Grumpig [F]
Catch/Leave?

Grass Pokemon Master
You journey into the desert and find this:
Bronzor [X]
Catch/Leave?

godzilla898
Nursing your bruised ankle, you move deeper into the desert. Hey, maybe you should've brought some water with you. It's really hot here. Soon, you are zigzaging across the desert in an unsteady rythm. Through the heat haze, you can vaguely make something out. Hey, it's a person, and they're mimicking you! Oh wait, it's not a person, it's a
Spinda [F]
Lucky you, that's actually pretty rare. Want her or not?
Your actions: 2

Brock
You toss your Pokeball at the Grumpig and continue on. Is it in just you, or is the sand getting deeper? Yep, it's definitely deeper, you can feel the loose, grainy sand slipping into your shoes and being irritable. Soon, you find the source of the deep sand.
Hippopotas [M]
Want him or not?
Your collection: Sandshrew [M] Grumpig [M] Your actions: 3

Grass Pokemon Master
You toss your Pokeball at the Bronzor and catch it. It's not like it can avoid it, being a metal plate and all. Anyway, is the desert being any hotter than usual today?
Numel [F]
Yep, and she's causing it. Want her or not?
Your collection: Bronzor [X] Your actions: 2

Gargoyal
You know, the items are useless if you're only going to stay in the area for one action, but if you're willing to pay extra, you're welcome. Plus, the fishing rod is an essential item for the River, and you can only buy one.

Desert:
Raticate [F]

Glacier:
Spheal [M]

City:
Grimer [M]

River:
Poliwag [M]

Rainforest:
Sunkern [F]

Mountain:
Graveler [F]

Want them or not?

werefish5
Butbut it's kinda rare, sort of! Anyway, you trek further and further up the mountain. Those cliffs are pretty high... Woah! You almost bumped into a female
Arbok
Want her or not?
Your collection: Nidoran M Your actions: 3

Gary Oak
It's almost night, and the City is quite dark. You can hear Hoothoot hooting, but you can't see them to toss your Pokeballs at. Dang. Then, you smell something reeking not far away. Hey, it's a female
Muk
Guess this City forgot to clean up. Want her or not?
Your actions: 1

Brock
You toss your Pokeball at the Grumpig and continue on. Is it in just you, or is the sand getting deeper? Yep, it's definitely deeper, you can feel the loose, grainy sand slipping into your shoes and being irritable. Soon, you find the source of the deep sand.
Hippopotas [M]
Want him or not?
Your collection: Sandshrew [M] Grumpig [M] Your actions: 3

Yes.

NOTDEAD
But I will be if I keep running The Crossroads like this. From now on, The Crossroads will be a much simpler area. Basically you have three Pokeballs and you keep journeying in your area until you've used them all. Sorry, but all customers will have to resubmit their entries due to the changes.

Grrs. I hads raries too.

Hate you lol.

Going to the Desert with my Metagross. ((yeah, metag evolved. He no longers has the seat attached to him. Now he has a 2-man train car on his head. [me and some female who loves Metagross]))

And are we getting our money back> or did we just donate it to you?

Don't worry, you can keep the Pokemon you had. Which also means I keep the money. Sorry for the sudden changes, running this place was beginning to give me a headache.
Brock
You journey into the desert. The sandstorm isn't blowing too hard today, and lots of the smaller scavenger Pokemon are coming out. Like this female
Rattata
Want her or not?

Don't worry, you can keep the Pokemon you had. Which also means I keep the money. Sorry for the sudden changes, running this place was beginning to give me a headache.
Brock
You journey into the desert. The sandstorm isn't blowing too hard today, and lots of the smaller scavenger Pokemon are coming out. Like this female
Rattata
Want her or not?

No. And I had a sandshrew, Grumpig, and a Hippopotas male.

Back
Top Bottom