• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

I'mma claim that Spraylet then! D: Thanks Blaz~

relevant link
[Aucaman] Spraylet (M) <whatever ability spraylet gets :B>

Approved.

Approved.

Ooh Dragomelet's up I'll be having some of those tyvm

Dragomelet (M) <Solid Rock>
Dragomelet (F) <Solid Rock>

la banque

(Also the link to Dragomelet just goes to the page where it was approved. This is the link to its actual information.)

Approved.

And approved.

EDIT:

well that went exceptionally well

[Blitzkrieg] Growlithe (F)
Ability: Flash Fire

This is what happens when it takes you ten minutes to look up a nickname in the middle of a post. Also approved.

So then I think I'll spend that $25 I just got from Kam and Togetic on a dragomelet of my own. (no for srs this is one of the things I intended to get when I started housecleaning D:)

[Kosciuszko] Dragomelet (M) <Solid Rock>

EDIT again: Negrek, you listed obsidrake as needing 5 exp to evolve; technically it should say wyrmarble since obsidrake is the final stage.

Last edited:

So then I think I'll spend that $25 I just got from Kam and Togetic on a dragomelet of my own. (no for srs this is one of the things I intended to get when I started housecleaning D:)

[Kosciuszko] Dragomelet (M) <Solid Rock>

EDIT again: Negrek, you listed obsidrake as needing 5 exp to evolve; technically it should say wyrmarble since obsidrake is the final stage.

Approved.

Also the dragomelet link leads to a page, not the individual post.

EDIT: daaaah fixing Kay's sig move too.

kaysneasel.png

[Kay Faraday] Sneasel (F)
Ability: Inner Focus
Signature Move: Great Truth Burglar

Like all Dark-type Pokemon, Kay has access to the move Thief and is able to steal things from opponents. However, at the same time she has a strong sense of justice and righteousness, and refuses to steal for material gain. Instead, she prefers to avoid material objects and steal things she thinks will enable her to defeat criminals, or in the context of a battle, her opponents. As such the targets of her five-finger discounts will be less corporeal things, such as information or other things that give them an edge in battle that aren’t physically held. Her ninja-like stealth and precision mean her foes will be completely unaware that they have been targeted until it’s too late.

Type: Dark / Stat: Physical / Base Damage: 5% / Target: Single / Energy: varies
Effects: Kay cloaks her body in dark energy, rendering herself undetectable, and sneaks around behind her target as quick as a flash. She then rifles roughly through the target with her claws, using her dark powers to strip them of all their stat increases and apply them to herself. These values are added to her current increases or decreases and totally removed from the target, rather than copying the target’s and replacing the user’s like Psych Up would, and negative status changes are not stolen. Stolen stat increases will only increase Kay's up to the +6 limit, i.e. if Kay has +4 Attack and +3 Defense, and steals +3 Attack ans +5 Defense, she will end up with +6 Attack and +6 Defense. (The target's attack and Defense will still be reset to 0, however.) She will also steal information about the target’s weak points, raising her critical hit ratio by one level. The entire process happens too quickly for the target to notice anything, so Great Truth Burglar can never miss or be avoided as long as the target is within reach. Kay is loath to use Great Truth Burglar more than once on the same target, lest she accidentally be spotted and have her pride in her stealth humiliated, and her moral compass forbids her from using the move Thief, meaning this sig move effectively removes Thief from her movepool.
This attack costs 5% base energy, plus an additional 1% for every stat level stolen above +4. For instance it will cost 5% energy to steal +4 Attack or +1 defense and +3 Speed, but 6% to steal +5 Attack, 8% to steal +6 Attack, +1 Speed and +1 Special Defense, and so on. Basically energy is calculated as 5+(n-4), where n is the total increase amount of all stats stolen by Kay. Energy cost is set to 5 if n is less than 4.
Usage Gap: once per battle.

Approved.

Black Market'd late present type things time

[Eadgyth] Dragomelet (F) <Solid Rock>
linky

Approved.

Last edited:

[Koutus] Electrike (F)
Static

Signature Move: Polarity Switch

Description: Koutus has always had a tad more fine control over her electrical power than normal, although she's never really been able to find a way to apply it. Recently, she had a bad cold. She was walking past an impromptu Pokémon battle between a Shroomish and Geodude. While she watched the battle, her snout began to tickle something fierce. She suddenly sneezed the hardest she had ever done in her life, and, along with the mucus, a corona of blue-and-red electricity spread out from her body, covering an entire block. The Shroomish in the battle had just fired off a Seed Bomb when they were both engulfed with the electricity; oddly, although it hit the Geodude square on its forehead, the Geodude was left completely unfazed. Obviously, the attack should have done quadruple damage, but instead it had been ineffective!

Koutus has learned how to do this on purpose, and has turned into a dandy little weather attack.

Type: Electric / Stat: Other / Base Damage: 0% / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Field / Energy: 5% / Duration: Weather

Effects: Koutus makes a sneeze-like motion, releasing a corona of red-and-blue energy which surrounds the field in an orb, reversing the colors of the field and participants as well as any elemental energies. Although Water Gun is still a Water-Type attack, any Fire-types faced with one will take half the damage instead of double. Likewise, a Razor Leaf on the Fire-type would do double damage instead of half. Effectively, all type-effectiveness-based modifiers are reversed for the duration of this attack. Super-effective attacks are not very effective, ineffective ones are quadrupled, etc.

Additionally, this attack is not canceled out by other weather moves, although Cloud Nine or similar abilities can.

Usage Gap: Six rounds, and can only be used twice per battle.

hnnnng Sneasel are expensive. oh well. Getting a Sig Move for him toooo~

[Spy] Sneasel (M)
Ability:
Keen Eye
Signature Move: Cloak and Dagger

Spy is a master of stealth, devoting most of his life to the art, and made him quite good at it. He is, in fact, so good at it that he can cloak himself in darkness even longer than most would expect from your average Faint Attack or the like. Using this attack, Spy can cloak himself in dark energy, rendering him completely invisible to the average eye; only Pokemon with Keen Eye, Pokemon with Aura Sense, or a Pokemon who managed to use Odour Sleuth on him before he cloaked will have any idea where he is. Keen Eye and Aura Sensing Pokemon will see the faintest outline of a Sneasel, and Odour Sleuthing Pokemon will keep his scent. He remains cloaked for three actions, though if he uses an attack that targets another Pokemon, or if he is hit with an attack, it wears off.

In addition, if Spy uses a claw-based attack to attack when cloaked, it wears off instantly, as normal, and the attack will be guaranteed a Critical Hit.

Type: Dark / Stat: Other / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Self / Energy: 4% Initially, +2% Each Action Cloaked / Duration: 3 Actions Maximum

I have a feeling I'm trying to do too much here.

(why did it post this when i was still writing it >:C)

Last edited:

[Koutus] Electrike (F)
Static

Description: Koutus has always had a tad more fine control over her electrical power than normal, although she's never really been able to find a way to apply it. Recently, she had a bad cold. She was walking past an impromptu Pokémon battle between a Shroomish and Geodude. While she watched the battle, her snout began to tickle something fierce. She suddenly sneezed the hardest she had ever done in her life, and, along with the mucus, a corona of blue-and-red electricity spread out from her body, covering an entire block. The Shroomish in the battle had just fired off a Seed Bomb when they were both engulfed with the electricity; oddly, although it hit the Geodude square on its forehead, the Geodude was left completely unfazed. Obviously, the attack should have done quadruple damage, but instead it had been ineffective!

Koutus has learned how to do this on purpose, and has turned into a dandy little weather attack.

Type: Electric / Stat: Other / Base Damage: 0% / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Field / Energy: 5% / Duration: Weather

Effects: Koutus makes a sneeze-like motion, releasing a corona of red-and-blue energy which surrounds the field in an orb, reversing the colors of the field and participants as well as any elemental energies. Although Water Gun is still a Water-Type attack, any Fire-types faced with one will take half the damage instead of double. Likewise, a Razor Leaf on the Fire-type would do double damage instead of half. Effectively, all type-effectiveness-based modifiers are reversed for the duration of this attack. Super-effective attacks are not very effective, ineffective ones are quadrupled, etc.

Additionally, this attack is not canceled out by other weather moves, although Cloud Nine or similar abilities can.

What sreservoir said, and I'd like the explanation to be better... I honestly don't see how strangely-coloured electricity and a cold have to do with swapping type advantages.

hnnnng Sneasel are expensive. oh well. Getting a Sig Move for him toooo~

[Spy] Sneasel (M)
Ability:
Keen Eye

Spy is a master of stealth, devoting most of his life to the art, and made him quite good at it. He is, in fact, so good at it that he can cloak himself in darkness even longer than most would expect from your average Faint Attack or the like. Using this attack, Spy can cloak himself in dark energy, rendering him completely invisible to the average eye; only Pokemon with Keen Eye, Pokemon with Aura Sense, or a Pokemon who managed to use Odour Sleuth on him before he cloaked will have any idea where he is. Keen Eye and Aura Sensing Pokemon will see the faintest outline of a Sneasel, and Odour Sleuthing Pokemon will keep his scent. He remains cloaked for three actions, though if he uses an attack that targets another Pokemon, or if he is hit with an attack, it wears off.

In addition, if Spy uses a claw-based attack to attack when cloaked, it wears off instantly, as normal, and the attack will be guaranteed a Critical Hit.

Type: Dark / Stat: Other / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Self / Energy: 4% Initially, +2% Each Action Cloaked / Duration: 3 Actions Maximum

I have a feeling I'm trying to do too much here.

(why did it post this when i was still writing it >:C)

I'm rather uncomfortable with the insta-crit effect, but given the energy cost, I think I'll let it slide, unless another approver says otherwise. However, what about Pokemon with the ability Compoundeyes, or if Spy has been Foresighted or Miracle Eye'd beforehand? Also, will Pokemon with the ability No Guard still be able to land attacks without fail?

I'd like a Magikarp. :x

Magikarp
[The Leviathan] (M)
<Swift Swim>

Rawr.

Approved.

[Koutus] Electrike (F)
Static

Description: Recently, Koutus had a bad cold. She was walking past an impromptu Pokémon battle between a Shroomish and Geodude. While she watched the battle, her snout began to tickle something fierce. She suddenly sneezed the hardest she had ever done in her life, and, along with the mucus, a corona of blue-and-red electricity spread out from her body, covering an entire block. The Shroomish in the battle had just fired off a Seed Bomb when they were both engulfed with the electricity; oddly, although it hit the Geodude square on its forehead, the Geodude was left completely unfazed. Obviously, the attack should have done quadruple damage, but instead it had been strangely ineffective. Apparently, this specific mixture of electrical charges switches the polarity of the elemental energies, causing their attributes to be reversed.

Effects: Koutus makes a sneeze-like motion, releasing a corona of red-and-blue energy which surrounds the field in an orb, reversing the colors of the field and participants as well as the charge of any elemental energies. Effectively, all type-effectiveness-based modifiers are reversed for the duration of this attack.

*Super-effective attacks are considered to be not very effective and vice-versa.
*Immunities are turned to quadruple-weaknesses and vice-versa.
*Neutrally-effective attacks remain unchanged.

Better? :/

Hnnn. I forgot about that stuff. x: Also I seem to have missed the Usage Gap. I don't think Compoundeyes or No Guard would help hit him though...

[Spy] Sneasel (M)
Ability:
Keen Eye

Spy is a master of stealth, devoting most of his life to the art, and made him quite good at it. He is, in fact, so good at it that he can cloak himself in darkness even longer than most would expect from your average Faint Attack or the like. Using this attack, Spy can cloak himself in dark energy, rendering him completely invisible to the average eye; only Pokemon with Keen Eye, Pokemon with Aura Sense, or a Pokemon who managed to use Odour Sleuth, Miracle Eye, or Foresight on him before he cloaked will have any idea where he is.

Keen Eye, Foresight, Miracle Eye, and Aura Sensing Pokemon will see the faintest outline of a Sneasel, and Odour Sleuthing Pokemon will keep his scent. He remains cloaked for three actions, though if he uses an attack that targets another Pokemon, or if he is hit with an attack, it wears off.

In addition, if Spy uses a claw-based offensive attack when cloaked, it wears off instantly, as normal, and the attack will be guaranteed a Critical Hit.

Type: Dark / Stat: Other / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Self / Energy: 4% Initially, +2% Each Action Cloaked / Duration: 3 Actions Maximum / Usage Gap: Three Rounds after end of effects.

er i dunno if he himself was approved so uh.

[Koutus] Electrike (F)
Static

Description: Recently, Koutus had a bad cold. She was walking past an impromptu Pokémon battle between a Shroomish and Geodude. While she watched the battle, her snout began to tickle something fierce. She suddenly sneezed the hardest she had ever done in her life, and, along with the mucus, a corona of blue-and-red electricity spread out from her body, covering an entire block. The Shroomish in the battle had just fired off a Seed Bomb when they were both engulfed with the electricity; oddly, although it hit the Geodude square on its forehead, the Geodude was left completely unfazed. Obviously, the attack should have done quadruple damage, but instead it had been strangely ineffective. Apparently, this specific mixture of electrical charges switches the polarity of the elemental energies, causing their attributes to be reversed.

Effects: Koutus makes a sneeze-like motion, releasing a corona of red-and-blue energy which surrounds the field in an orb, reversing the colors of the field and participants as well as the charge of any elemental energies. Effectively, all type-effectiveness-based modifiers are reversed for the duration of this attack.

*Super-effective attacks are considered to be not very effective and vice-versa.

Better? :/

Yes, I suppose. However (and I forgot to put this in last time; sorry), you may want to add a note saying that this move doesn't cancel out existing weather moves (unless I'm misunderstanding this and it actually does).

Hnnn. I forgot about that stuff. x: Also I seem to have missed the Usage Gap. I don't think Compoundeyes or No Guard would help hit him though...

[Spy] Sneasel (M)
Ability:
Keen Eye

Spy is a master of stealth, devoting most of his life to the art, and made him quite good at it. He is, in fact, so good at it that he can cloak himself in darkness even longer than most would expect from your average Faint Attack or the like. Using this attack, Spy can cloak himself in dark energy, rendering him completely invisible to the average eye; only Pokemon with Keen Eye, Pokemon with Aura Sense, or a Pokemon who managed to use Odour Sleuth, Miracle Eye, or Foresight on him before he cloaked will have any idea where he is.

Keen Eye, Foresight, Miracle Eye, and Aura Sensing Pokemon will see the faintest outline of a Sneasel, and Odour Sleuthing Pokemon will keep his scent. He remains cloaked for three actions, though if he uses an attack that targets another Pokemon, or if he is hit with an attack, it wears off.

In addition, if Spy uses a claw-based offensive attack when cloaked, it wears off instantly, as normal, and the attack will be guaranteed a Critical Hit.

Type: Dark / Stat: Other / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Self / Energy: 4% Initially, +2% Each Action Cloaked / Duration: 3 Actions Maximum / Usage Gap: Three Rounds after end of effects.

er i dunno if he himself was approved so uh.

Both the Pokemon and the move are approved.

[Koutus] Electrike (F)
Static

Additionally, other weather moves do not remove the electric field, although Cloud Nine or similar abilities do, as per their descriptions. Furthermore, this move has no non-aesthetic effect on other weather conditions, only reversing their colors as normal.

[Koutus] Electrike (F)
Static

Additionally, other weather moves do not remove the electric field, although Cloud Nine or similar abilities do, as per their descriptions. Furthermore, this move has no non-aesthetic effect on other weather conditions, only reversing their colors as normal.

Okay. Approved, unless another approver says otherwise.

I'll take a Bronzor, cause I can.

[They see me wallin', They hatin'] Bronzor (X)
Ability: Levitate
Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

Monies est here

[Koutus] Electrike (F)
Static

The description for this attack doesn't connect well to the effects at all. The electrike sneezes, which magically produces a field of energy wherein elemental weaknesses and resistances are screwed up? Not buying it, sorry.

I'll take a Bronzor, cause I can.

[They see me wallin', They hatin'] Bronzor (X)
Ability: Levitate
Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

Monies est here
Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom