• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading back to Smeargle, you see her painting something in mid-air. It materialises into an item.
Bag_Light_Ball_Sprite.png

A Pokémon rushes in and grabs it.
Pikachu-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Mareep (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 180
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Heading back to Smeargle, you see her painting something in mid-air. It materialises into an item.
Bag_Light_Ball_Sprite.png

A Pokémon rushes in and grabs it.
Pikachu-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Mareep (Female)
Total Points: 180

Derp. Catch

Capture: +45 Points
Heading away from Smeargle, you notice a Pokémon Mimicking your every move. She turns round as you do, so she doesn't think you might aim a Park Ball at her.
MimeJr
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female, Light Ball
Total Points: 270

Heading away from Smeargle, you notice a Pokémon Mimicking your every move. She turns round as you do, so she doesn't think you might aim a Park Ball at her.
MimeJr
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female, Light Ball
Total Points: 270

Zapping. Skip.

Brock
Which explains why I was confused.
Wandering deeper in, you ignore Patar being chased by a Slugma but see, cowering from the light that Slugma gives off, a male...
Sableye
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Diglett (Male), Hippopotas (Female), Murkrow (Female), Dugtrio (Male)
Total Points: 885
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

I could have sworn I already caught on not more than 2 encounters ago, but oh well.

Catch him and I WANTS MY RARIE!

Flora and Ashes
Ignoring Finneon, you head towards a strange light you've just noticed. Along the way, you are accosted by Finneon's mummy. Seems that Finneon wanted to be caught, and you messed that up for her.
Lumineon-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1020
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

oooh *steals*

Patar
I just noticed something I'd never noticed before about my Shiny Sceptile: it's a girl. So a 1/8128 chance and a 1/8 chance. That's a 1/65024 chance. o.O
---
Please stop zapping the Wild Pokémon.
You turn to walk away but trip over the tongue of a male...
Lickitung
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball
Total Points: 315

Brock
Noticing a small cave leading away from the main area, you decide to investigate. Inside is a small stone. Emitting a Glowing Light.
2n9vocx.jpg

What will you do? (Also, please don't take my sprite.)
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Diglett (Male), Hippopotas (Female), Murkrow (Female), Dugtrio (Male), Sableye (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90

Flora and Ashes
Silly person. This isn't stealing.
Capture: +60 Points
Heading closer to the glowing lighting glowy light, you dive down. When your eyes adjust to the incredible light, you see a male...
Lanturn
Gah stop encountering Uncommons I mean [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female), Lumineon (Female)
Total Points: 1140

Last edited:
Melodic
I just noticed, in your Profile you've misspelled Drowzee as Draowzee.
Navigating around a maze of roots that seem to be growing in such a manner as to specifically be annoying to you, you have little concentration to spare. That is why you walk headfirst into a sleeping Pokémon. And she's not sleeping anymore.
Seviper
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Shroomish (Female), Dunsparce (Female)
Total Points: 360
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Thanks - fixed.

Also, win! Catching her <3

Flora and Ashes
Silly person. This isn't stealing.
Capture: +60 Points
Heading closer to the glowing lighting glowy light, you dive down. When your eyes adjust to the incredible light, you see a male...
Lanturn
Gah stop encountering Uncommons I mean [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female), Lumineon (Female)
Total Points: 1140

I'll ignore this one

Melodic
As you go to move on, a floating head appears through the trees. A female...
Misdreavus
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Shroomish (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Seviper (Female)
Total Points: 450

Flora and Ashes
Moving away from the intense light, you wait foroyour eyes to adjust. The first thing you see is a...
Staryu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1185

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Remoraid (Female), Wailmer (Female), Corsola (Male), Qwilfish (Male), Shellder (Female), Kingdra (Female) and a Wiki Berry.

Well, I'd like to go in again!

Same pokémon, all the balls I can get.

To teh forestz!

EDIT: Also, keep going tomorrow.

Last edited:
Moving away from the intense light, you wait foroyour eyes to adjust. The first thing you see is a...
Staryu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1185

I'll pass

Ferasquilee
We apologize, but Squirtle cannot learn Flash. Please supply a Pokémon with Flash or $2 for a Flashlight.

Flora and Ashes
Further searching of the cove reveals a male...
Qwilfish
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1230

Brock
Noticing a small cave leading away from the main area, you decide to investigate. Inside is a small stone. Emitting a Glowing Light.
2n9vocx.jpg

What will you do? (Also, please don't take my sprite.)
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Diglett (Male), Hippopotas (Female), Murkrow (Female), Dugtrio (Male), Sableye (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90

I wouldn't take it! What makes you think I would?

Catch if that is what you mean by what will I do. If not, kick it until Spiritomb drags his lazy butt out of that rock.

The spritey thing was just directed at anyone who might try to take my sprite, not you specifically. People have tried to claim my sprites as theirs before, not sure why, they're not even that good.

Kicking the Keystone seems to have no effect. You then think to just drop the Park Ball on it.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Diglett (Male), Hippopotas (Female), Murkrow (Female), Dugtrio (Male), Sableye (Male), Spiritomb (Female)
Total Points: 1110

You have 1110 Points. this makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Melodic
As you go to move on, a floating head appears through the trees. A female...
Misdreavus
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Shroomish (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Seviper (Female)
Total Points: 450

No thanks, I've got one.

Every time I go to the Forest, I keep seeing things I already have :<

I am leaving in five minutes so I have to make this quick.

Melodic
Just unlucky, I guess.
Heracross-f
Total Points: 495

Ferasquilee
$8 please.
Nidoranm
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: None, rented Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.