• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

:( Miiiike, I wanted to get FMC that Larvitar...

In that case, though, FMC, I'll get you that Aipom and Phanpy, yes?

Edit: Okay, now that I look again, it looks like SS already bought that Aipom! *shakes fist* So that'll be one Phanpy and one Teddiursa.

Here they are~

Last edited:
Hey Cookies have a free dinosaur. :D

Also a free go on anything at the Game Corner.

:( Miiiike, I wanted to get FMC that Larvitar...

In that case, though, FMC, I'll get you that Aipom and Phanpy, yes?

Edit: Okay, now that I look again, it looks like SS already bought that Aipom! *shakes fist* So that'll be one Phanpy and one Teddiursa.

Here they are~

Yes, I got monkey for FMC. :D Here ya go~

Aipom (F)
Pickup Ability

You approved your own gift, yay!

Youse guys, youse guys ilu ;w; so nice to me. Thank you!

Yay happy birthday FMC. All I has is a knife so I'll backstab you to make it TF2ish?

((please pick up your free backstab I NEED to play TF2 NAO!!! But my Xbox just 3 Rings of Death-ed me!!)) (((I know they're fixable but WAH!!)))

And then of course, there's me.

I like how you once again approved your own present.

[Heavy] Munchlax (M) <Thick Fat>

8D! moar TF2 Pokemans! ilu Zora~~ *chu*

Yay happy birthday FMC. All I has is a knife so I'll backstab you to make it TF2ish?

((please pick up your free backstab I NEED to play TF2 NAO!!! But my Xbox just 3 Rings of Death-ed me!!)) (((I know they're fixable but WAH!!)))

*backstabbed* x___x

OH GREAT YOU KILLED THE SCOOT :C

Hopefully this is the last one for a while, then, so I can just go ahead and buy everything at once.

Looks like the only gift left un-given is the smoochum, FMC, so would you like me to get you one or would you prefer something else?

Aaaaand you approved your own present again. :x

Pidgey
[Random pidgeon placed randomly in the middle of a TF2 battle and is overall getting in the way] Pidgey (M)
<Keen Eye>

Enjoy your birdie, Scout. Watch out for Heavies. And Spies. And Snipers..... like me. *Sinister music*

Snipers are the bane of my Scout-and-Medic-y existance. :C it's like someone painted a great big bulls-eye on the back of my head.

*huggles the birdie* :33 yay birdie~ Thank you~

Hopefully this is the last one for a while, then, so I can just go ahead and buy everything at once.

Looks like the only gift left un-given is the smoochum, FMC, so would you like me to get you one or would you prefer something else?

Yeah, a Smoochum is fine, or a Horsea ^ ^ I'm none to picky, really.

And thanks again to all you guys, you spoil me ;w;

One anything for Dwagie, and belated one anythings for Blastoise and Grass King--I meant to do that when it was actually their birthdays, but deliberately avoiding ASB and all that. Possibly their belated gifts will have to be given via the Black Market, but whatever.

A Reaper Cloth would be great thanks Kratos.

All gifts approved here.

[Thing A] Smoochum (F) <Forewarn>

[Ben] Vespiquen (F)

[Chocolate Thun-dah] Murkrow (M) <Super Luck>

+reaper cloth

Now make sure you actually take them because what do I want with your crap sitting around on my profile.

happy belated birthdays you guys

Mike the Foxhog said:
Hey UV have some Kecleon

[Karma] Kecleon (F)

Feel free to change the name, it was just put there for awesomeness.

:'D

seriously dude you need to stop giving me things that's two gifts I need to get you now xD

Last edited:
HEY WHAT'S THAT you want one of my totally awesome and not cheap gifts?

Berry_Voucher_by_Blaise_Fortooate.png

I thought so.

Kam and Ultraviolet (since I missed your birthday), you can both have an anything from me.

Back
Top Bottom