• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Am I still allowed to change my pokemon Move Mods?

Yes, you can give them signature moves and attributes whenever you like. It's just recommended you don't do that when buying them because if the mods are refused (as they often are), it tends to hold up the entire process.

Ok for [FeatherStar] Starly:
1. Wing Attack
2. Tackle
3. Double Team

For [CloudStar] Swablu:
1. Peck
2. Dragon Pulse

For [YellowStar] Abra:
1. Body Slam
2. Magic Coat

Are these moves ok? All of [YellowStar's] Abra's Moves are Tutor moves. The other 2 are all level moves.

First, use the edit button unless you need to correct a failed transaction.

Second, you don't need to choose movesets for your Pokemon. They can use as many moves they like in battle provided they can learn them all in some way.

Ok for [FeatherStar] Starly:
1. Wing Attack
2. Tackle
3. Double Team

For [CloudStar] Swablu:
1. Peck
2. Dragon Pulse

For [YellowStar] Abra:
1. Body Slam
2. Magic Coat

Are these moves ok? All of [YellowStar's] Abra's Moves are Tutor moves. The other 2 are all level moves.

That is not how moves work in this game, much less signature moves or any other modifications. Please reread the rules thread more carefully, as it explains that

a) pokémon have all legal moves available to them from the start, regardless of how they are learned; your pokémon already know all of those, as well as absolutely anything else they could possibly legitimately have, and

b) signature moves and other modifications are made up moves/changes that need to follow certain rules and restrictions, such as requiring logical explanations for why those changes have been made.

Slow down and try again after paying a bit more attention to what's going on. You still seem quite confused about this. In fact, since your team is ready to go, I suggest you don't worry about modifications at all at this point. Go ahead and create your profile and then just start a battle so you can learn how the system works; you'll have an easier time trying to figure out modifications et al if you've got a bit more experience first.

There are no jobs open at the moment. I'll post about it when there are, but that won't be for a good while now, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom