• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Approval overturned, sorry. Please follow the format when posting evolutions. You need to treat them as though you're getting a new approval. So, for example:

I'm evolving my gastly, ShadeSpire, into a haunter, with experience from *here*.

[ShadeSpire] Haunter (M)

and so forth.

Whoops sorry.

I would also like to evolve my Abra and Gastly. They both have enough experience and the proof is here.

[Shadespire] Haunter (M)
[Psych] Kadabra (M)

Whoops sorry.

I would also like to evolve my Abra and Gastly. They both have enough experience and the proof is here.

[Shadespire] Haunter (M)
[Psych] Kadabra (M)

You need to specify Psych's ability.
Also, minor nitpick: next time, it'd be nice if you could link to the exact post where you got the EXP instead of linking to your profile, as when your profile starts getting big, it'll be somewhat of a headache to search through.

I'm evolving my Skellitten, Sully, with his finished battle with his Dusk Stone here.

[Sully] Skelitten (M) <Pressure> @ Dusk Stone

[Sully] Skeline (M) <Pressure>

Let's try this again.

I'm evolving my Gastly and Abra.
Gastly's experience is here and here.
Abra's experience is here.

[Shadespire] Haunter (M)

[Psych] Kadabra (M) Synchronize

Starting Team?

[Spring] Swablu (Female)
Ability: Natural Cure

[Stormy] Stunky (Male)
Ability: Aftermath

[Lunetta] Sneasel (Female)
Ability: Keen Eye

$32...Link.

Baltoy (Genderless)
Ability: Levitate

Bronzor (Genderless)

Nincada (Male)
Ability: Compoundeyes

Wooper (Female)
Ability: Water Absorb

Spheal (Male)
Ability: Thick Fat

Zubat (Female)
Ability: Inner Focus

Hoothoot (Male)
Ability: Insomnia

Numel (Female)
Ability: Oblivious

Swablu (Male)

Bank Link

Baltoy (Genderless)

Bronzor (Genderless)

Nincada (Male)
Ability: Compoundeyes

Wooper (Female)
Ability: Water Absorb

Spheal (Male)
Ability: Thick Fat

Zubat (Female)
Ability: Inner Focus

Hoothoot (Male)
Ability: Insomnia

Numel (Female)
Ability: Oblivious

Swablu (Male)

Bank Link
Approved.

I'd like to (finally) evolve my Hoothoot, Tock, into Noctowl with the EXP he gained here.

[Tock] Hoothoot (M) <Insomnia>

[Tock] Noctowl (M) <Insomnia>

edit: And, uh, I have a dumb question. How much EXP does Haunter require to evolve by that method instead of "trading"? For some reason I've had x/8 on my ASB profile since forever but the first post reads 5. Is that five more after reaching the second stage or five total? I know I knew at one point but I'm having a bit of a lapse today...

Last edited:

I'd like to (finally) evolve my Hoothoot, Tock, into Noctowl with the EXP he gained here.

[Tock] Hoothoot (M) <Insomnia>

[Tock] Noctowl (M) <Insomnia>

edit: And, uh, I have a dumb question. How much EXP does Haunter require to evolve by that method instead of "trading"? For some reason I've had x/8 on my ASB profile since forever but the first post reads 5. Is that five more after reaching the second stage or five total? I know I knew at one point but I'm having a bit of a lapse today...

Approved.
And I do believe you'll need five extra rather than five total. Which is still only seven in all anyway, since Gastly is a first-stage Pokemon that evolves twice and I don't remember seeing it on the exceptions list.

[Superpooperfartyface] Lotad (M)
<Rain Dance>

[Astor] Bidoof (M)
<Unaware>

Birthday prezzies

Approved.

For me:

[Kam Sux] Shieldon (M) <Sturdy>

bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back