• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

LOOK I GOT YOU PRESENT KAM!

[Superpooperfartyface] Lotad (M)
<Rain Dance>

[Astor] Bidoof (M)
<Unaware>

derp

oh pat, you're so kind

anyway...

MF: [Mellon Collie] Absol F
(either ability is fine)

Kratos: mawile, larvitar, or omanyte are all fine with me; if you're really feeling generous I'd love a Gyarados.

Metallica Fanboy said:
Kam and Ultraviolet (since I missed your birthday), you can both have an anything from me.
Kratos Aurion said:
One anything for Kam and ultraviolet.

oh wow everyone is so generous c: uhm, I'd really like a female Shuppet with Frisk and a male Taillow, if that's okay~

Oh yeah, UV, I was going to get you something too.

Not too expensive, though.

Also, Blazhy, let's see... I don't know. Qwilfish? Dunsparce? Porygon? I have no idea. Something with Taunt, preferably.

(also if any of you got me a water stone for my lotad that would be great, but you don't need to or anything)

[Oh My Lord] Omanyte (M) <Swift Swim>

You get an omanyte because I don't think anyone else has one. Omanyte gets swift swim because you didn't specify and it's slow as hell. Gender was coinflipped. Hope you like.

[Frisky Dingo] Shuppet (F) <Frisk>

...yeah.

Happy birthday, etc., etc..

Last edited:
:| Damnit Kratos I wanted that first Omanyte. Welp, maybe I can get a first Omastar! Hurrhurr.

Anyway, Kam, I was feeling generous. Have a rock, a Murkrow, and another rock to go with the Murkrow.

Boom.

Kratos Aurion said:
[Frisky Dingo] Shuppet (F) <Frisk>

...yeah.

Happy birthday, etc., etc..

Metallica Fanboy said:

thankyou so much! <3 :D

Kammington said:
Oh yeah, UV, I was going to get you something too.
no it's fiiiine! I'd feel kind of guilty asking for something when I can only get you fairly cheap stuff because I only have $10. xD

http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showpost.php?p=399288&postcount=2693

Hey, I've got all of what, $24? I could probably get you a Poochyena or something.

Thanks to everybody for the presents; I didn't know I had the first Omanyte on this ASB, though. :o

April

Apr 8th - <Joseph: Night SHADE>
Apr 13th - JolteonShock
Apr 14th - Lord Shyguy
Apr 17th - Shadow Serenity
Apr 30th - thor165

I see neither April 4th or Squornshellous Beta there. On another note, shouldn't Joseph be removed?

He was implying that... Ah, nevermind, if I say it the topic is going to get flooded mercilessly.

I'm pretty sure you didn't post regarding your birthday anytime earlier in this topic, though.

Back
Top Bottom