• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/I]Melodic
Oops, sorry. Also, she is kept in her enclosure by a wall of certainty. Also, you're due a rare Pokémon.
Capture: +45 Points
Vibrava Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Cherubi (Female), Snover (Female), Magnezone, Rhyperior (Female), Hippopotas (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1360
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Before I go crazy and insist on catching this epic girl, are you sure about that? I started off in the Forest and caught Cherubi, then moved to the Mountain. You sure I wouldn't have got something else? =x

Oops. So you did. Well, since you were so lucky, you should probably not get another rarity. So here you go.
Numel-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Cherubi (Female), Snover (Female), Magnezone, Rhyperior (Female), Hippopotas (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1315

Oops. So you did. Well, since you were so lucky, you should probably not get another rarity. So here you go.
Numel-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1315

I've got a Camerupt -___-
Leave her =p
And since I've been moving around anyway, let's head to the Pond xP

Dragonite Female
@.@ That's a 0.5% chance. NO. FEEDING. THE. RNG.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 140
Total Points: 1455

Dragonite Female
@.@ That's a 0.5% chance. NO. FEEDING. THE. RNG.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 140
Total Points: 1455

Catching her~ <3
I swear, it wasn't me! *shifty eyes* =x

I think next time you come here I'll have to restrict you to only common Pokémon.
Capture: +140 Points
Inventory: Cherubi (Female), Snover (Female), Magnezone, Rhyperior (Female), Hippopotas (Male), Dragonite (Female)
Total Points: 1595

You have 1595 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

I think next time you come here I'll have to restrict you to only common Pokémon.
Capture: +140 Points
Inventory: Cherubi (Female), Snover (Female), Magnezone, Rhyperior (Female), Hippopotas (Male), Dragonite (Female)
Total Points: 1595

You have 1595 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Whoaa I never got any of these berries, I don't think =o
Tamato, please xP

And sure, that's fine. As long as they're Pokémon I don't have yet xP
Let's go again in the Ocean~

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have:Cherubi (Female), Snover (Female), Magnezone, Rhyperior (Female), Hippopotas (Male), Dragonite (Female) and a Tamato Berry.
-----------
$6 please.
Finneon-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have:Cherubi (Female), Snover (Female), Magnezone, Rhyperior (Female), Hippopotas (Male), Dragonite (Female) and a Tamato Berry.
-----------
$6 please.
Finneon-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45

Ooh, I'll take her <3

Carvanha Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Finneon (Female)
Total Points: 135

Yeah, probably.
Finneon Male
Um. Again. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Finneon (Female)
Total Points: 180

Flareth
Sprite code says she's a female.
Capture: +60 Points
Tentacool Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Tentacool (Female), Anorith (Female), Wailmer (Female), Lumineon (Female)
Total Points: 555
Partner Pokémon: Huntail

I'm going to ignore you, little Tentacool.

Chinchou Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Tentacool (Female), Anorith (Female), Wailmer (Female), Lumineon (Female)
Total Points: 600

Feebas Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Tentacool (Female), Anorith (Female), Wailmer (Female), Lumineon (Female), Chinchou (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 735

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom