• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Buying, Selling, and Trading Thread

Again, everyone in my PC whose name is in purple is up for trade =p
But I feel like listing them here again because I got a couple of new interesting spares =x

Barboach (F)
Cleffa (F)
Drifloon (M)
Magneton (X)
Skitty (F)
Wailmer (M)
Barboach (M)
Stunky (F)
Ledian (M)
Luvdisc (F)
Rhyhorn (F)
Nosepass (F)
Dratini (F)
Drifloon (F)
Riolu (M)
Burmy (F) (Ground)
Heracross (F)
Pachirisu (M)

Ooh, yes, a Dratini for trade~ ;D

Barboach (F)
Cleffa (F)
Drifloon (M)
Magneton (X)
Skitty (F)
Wailmer (M)
Barboach (M)
Stunky (F)
Ledian (M)
Luvdisc (F)
Rhyhorn (F)
Nosepass (F)
Dratini (F)
Drifloon (F)
Riolu (M)
Burmy (F) (Ground)
Heracross (F)
Pachirisu (M)

I forget if we ever completed the previous trade... if any of those are still available to buy, I'm interested! In them and the four above. Just mention which ones I can purchase, and name your price! \o/

I'm pretty sure we did...I mean, I think so. I remember insisting on keeping my Psyduck to HM slave through Pal Park, and giving you the female Poliwag because I wanted to evolve the Male =x
And I don't have those Pokémon in my PC anymore, so yeah =p

Um...again, I'm horrible at pricing (online and in real life...I fail ;~;), so hmm...
$3 for Cleffa
$4 for Rhyhorn
$5 for Dratini?

And Magneton...I was going to say $5 but that...doesn't look right? Blahh I feel so slow today >.>
They're all yours, sure, but I'm just a bad pricer xP

Adding yet another Pokémon to the offer.
Bonsly (Female).

Thus I'm offering:
Luvdisc (Male)
Gastly (Female)
Haunter (Female)
Duskull (Male)
Duskull (Female)
Lotad (Female)
Surskit (Female)
Haunter (Male)
Shuppet (Female)
Bonsly (Female)
Pink Scarf

My PC.

Eh, I sort of like the electrode. [ makes note to move it at some point ... ] How 'bout the swalot? Or ... most of the other things there, really.

I'm pretty sure we did...I mean, I think so. I remember insisting on keeping my Psyduck to HM slave through Pal Park, and giving you the female Poliwag because I wanted to evolve the Male =x
And I don't have those Pokémon in my PC anymore, so yeah =p

Um...again, I'm horrible at pricing (online and in real life...I fail ;~;), so hmm...
$3 for Cleffa
$4 for Rhyhorn
$5 for Dratini?

And Magneton...I was going to say $5 but that...doesn't look right? Blahh I feel so slow today >.>
They're all yours, sure, but I'm just a bad pricer xP

Oh...! I don't think a transaction happened, then. Cause I know I didn't move them into my PC. Oh well, with my modly powers, I can foresee into the past... or at least read your PC's edit history and move them to mine.

... Oh. I guess it did. Disregard me, I suck. ANYWAY, I'll just get those buggers right in where they're supposed to be, aaand how about just round up to $20 for those four? :D

So. I've just realised my PC is horribly disorganised and I can't be bothered to tidy it up. And at the same time I don't want to go winning any new Pokémon until I have a more organised system in place (and that I don't really want most of the things I have anyway). Therefore I am rather rashly selling everything.

(very arbitrary) Ideal prices:
$2 for Zigzagoon (M), Bellsprout (F), Zubat (F), Oddish (F), Oddish (M), Pidgey (F), Weedle (F), Lotad (M), Spearow (M), Sunkern (F)
$3 for Glameow, Buneary (M), Buneary (F), Natu (M), Marill (F), Marill (F), Finneon (F), Cascoon (F), Plusle (F), Spoink (F), Gastly (F), Gastly (M), Pineco (M), Croagunk (F)
$5 for Magby (M), Ariados (F), Quagsire (F)
$7 for Gible (F), Prinplup (M)

Still selling these in case anyone's interested. Get 'em before I realise it might well be easier to just organise my PC rather than trying to start over.

Last edited:
I'd like the gible (f), glameow (f), and cascoon (f), if that's fine by you! \o/

Mike I think the Elekid and Stantler you list in your PC are the ones I bought from you.

How much for Electivire?

Mike I think the Elekid and Stantler you list in your PC are the ones I bought from you.

How much for Electivire?

Oh, the Electivire was sold; I was waiting to update my PC when all/most of them were sold. The ones listed are the only ones still available. Sorry.

I'll buy the Quagsire.

Dealness?

For

FIVE. FIVR DOLLAR. FIVE QUAGSIIIIRE! IT JUST KEEPS GOIN' ON!!! *shot*

So. I've just realised my PC is horribly disorganised and I can't be bothered to tidy it up. And at the same time I don't want to go winning any new Pokémon until I have a more organised system in place (and that I don't really want most of the things I have anyway). Therefore I am rather rashly selling everything.

(very arbitrary) Ideal prices:
$2 for Zigzagoon (M), Bellsprout (F), Zubat (F), Oddish (F), Oddish (M), Pidgey (F), Weedle (F), Lotad (M), Spearow (M), Sunkern (F)
$3 for Glameow, Buneary (M), Buneary (F), Natu (M), Marill (F), Marill (F), Finneon (F), Cascoon (F), Plusle (F), Spoink (F), Gastly (F), Gastly (M), Pineco (M), Croagunk (F)
$5 for Magby (M) Charmander (M), Ariados (F), Quagsire (F), Treecko (M)
$7 for Gible (F), Prinplup (M)
Still selling these in case anyone's interested. Get 'em before I realise it might well be easier to just organise my PC rather than trying to start over.
I'll take the male Gastly and the female Spoink for $6 total~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom