• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Game Corner

I'd like to claim a free slot roll (derp I hope that link is good enough if I need one :v). Umm... $11.

No links needed for free goes, I know who I've given them to ;3

meowthpikachurattata

Seriously what is with with the RNG and numbers over 90

Two £3 goes on the card flip please.

I assume that's just two goes and an accidental double post, not four goes :p You still need to choose a column to bet on though.

Oh uh, two goes on column 1 I guess.

First go:

oddish #9

Second go:

poliwag #12

Whoops. Just no prize for you.

(It just occurred to me I've been working out the winnings for the card flip completely wrongly this whole time :l Fortunately it's not affected any previous bets and from now on I'll do them all properly. And sometime I'll put up a chart of the cards so anyone who plays card flip has a damn clue what's going on.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom