• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Infernape (Male), Houndoom (Male), Tyrogue, Cacnea (Female), Glalie (Female), Exploud (Female)
Total Points: 1415

You have 1415 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Inventory: Infernape (Male), Houndoom (Male), Tyrogue, Cacnea (Female), Glalie (Female), Exploud (Female)
Total Points: 1415

You have 1415 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Tamato, please, and let's head to the Field~

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have:Infernape (Male), Houndoom (Male), Tyrogue, Cacnea (Female), Glalie (Female), Exploud (Female) and a Tamato Berry.
-------------
$6 please.
Spearow Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have:Infernape (Male), Houndoom (Male), Tyrogue, Cacnea (Female), Glalie (Female), Exploud (Female) and a Tamato Berry.
-------------
$6 please.
Spearow Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 45

Ignore =x

Nah, I think she just managed to eat them. That's Betsy, not Melodic.??? And I'll retrieve the edible item along with Melodic's sweater. *Dons improbability-proof suit*

Capture: +90 Points
Roselia-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Mime Jr. (Female), Porygon-Z, Dodrio (Female), Scizor (Male)
Total Points: 1305
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

I

G

N

ite it!

The bolded and question-marked bit referred to the previous sentence, clarifying that it was Betsy that had managed to eat them as opposed to Melodic.
Igglybuff Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Mime Jr. (Female), Porygon-Z, Dodrio (Female), Scizor (Male)
Total Points: 1350

I said nothing aabout Melody eating diamonds??

Also quote button is 'going hahahaha no' rite now and your post is rite above mine so ignore this.

And the Uglybuff. I has ones.

I know, it... oh, forget it.
Poochyena Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1395

Skiploom Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1440

Enoke
No, there's no BBCode for those and I can't be bothered to go through Veekun for every Pokémon.
Poliwhirl Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 105
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu
...Too lazy I see. Hogging all of Betsy's food?
WTF I HATE POLIWHIRLS THEY MAKE POLIWAG LOOK STUPID IGNORE DAMMIT

What. I'm sure I posted here.

Brock
skitty Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1485

Melodic
Rattata-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Sunkern (Male)
Total Points: 180

Enkoe
RNG food is toxic to humans.
Corphish Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 150

What. I'm sure I posted here.

Brock
skitty Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1485

Melodic
Rattata-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 180

Enkoe
RNG food is toxic to humans.
Corphish Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 150

WARNING:
Some posts may be sacrificed to the almighty Random Number Gods. ((not generators. I believe in the gods

ig

Brock
Buneary Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1530

Melodic
Nah, she's just grumpy at the moment.
Sentret Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 270

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom