• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bank of TCoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey severus Snape, aren't you grass Pokemon Master?

Becasuse a thread made by them suddenly changed to yours. And GPM already has an account here.

Yeah you are.

As much as I hate to contradict a fellow approver;

Account revoked, Transaction denied
You already have an account. Getting a name change has no effect on this. But if you ask nicely I may transfer the account and give it back to you.

Oh and maybe an apology/excuse would be nice.

AFTER they post explain why/or just clear things up.

I would like to be told when you get a name change, NOT find out after we give you a second account.

Yeah you are.

As much as I hate to contradict a fellow approver;

Account revoked, Transaction denied
You already have an account. Getting a name change has no effect on this. But if you ask nicely I may transfer the account and give it back to you.

Oh and maybe an apology/excuse would be nice.

I thought I deleted my account a few months ago. My bad, I didn't realize my account was still here. Sorry. Please delete GPM from there. I'll restart my account with the new Pokemon I selected.

Account Reopened.
And it was $42 dollars for those Pokemon, not $40. Money taken out accordingly.
Apology accepted, and you might have, it just might have been lost in the mass of new people we have ahd here lately.

Account Reopened.
And it was $42 dollars for those Pokemon, not $40. Money taken out accordingly.
Apology accepted, and you might have, it just might have been lost in the mass of new people we have ahd here lately.

I know I'm not bank staff, and I'm sorry to intrude, but the Pokemon were never approved, so money shouldn't have been taken out.

Ah. I was under the assumption it was standard procedure because that happened to me, the money was taken out before the transaction was approved.

Pwnemon:

Accont denied. No conservatives allowed*

Account Approved! You now have $45. Welcome to ASB!

((sorry!! couldn't resist.))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom