• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Safari Roulette

Electrode
appeared! Catch/Ignore?
Current Party: Lombre(F), Glameow(F), Snubbull(F), Abra(M), Drifloon(M), Oran Berry, Misdreavus(F), Mothim(M), Probopass(M), 1 Safari Ball

Flora and Ashes
Male
Rattata
appeared! Catch/Ignore?
Current Party: Lombre(F), Glameow(F), Snubbull(F), Abra(M), Drifloon(M), Oran Berry, Misdreavus(F), Mothim(M), Probopass(M), 1 Safari Ball

Ralts
Because I wasn't sure what your response was to the Absol, sorry. Anyway...

Female
Crawdaunt
appeared! Catch/Ignore?
Current Party: 6 Safari Balls

Wow, you're unlucky - 1 number away from a Ralts.

Female
Dunsparce
appeared! Catch/Ignore?

Gimmie a go please. =3

Uh, I'd also like to pay extra to scratch off the "encounter only one pokemon" choice. I know how unlucky I can be.

Flora and Ashes
Male
Grimer
leftovers.png

appeared, holding some...half-eaten food....Catch/Ignore?

Ruffledfeathers
It's not one species of Pokemon, it's one type (eg, Water or Flying). I'm still spinning with that scratched off, just a heads-up.

*DRUMROLL PLEASE...* (how come no one ever actually drumrolls when I ask for it?)

Your roulette spin landed on...

...RARE POKEMON CHANCE INCREASE

Congratulations! (You, sir, are a psychic. I didn't see the second half of your post at first, spun it, and it landed on the only one type of Pokemon. Lol x3.)

Male
Glameow
appeared! Catch/Ignore?

Ruffledfeathers
Female
Chansey
appeared! Catch/Ignore?
Current Party: Absol(M), 5 Safari Balls

Flora and Ashes
Congratulations! Arms filled with Pokeballs, you walk out carrying
LombreGlameowSnubbullAbraDrifloonMisdreavusMothimProbopassGrimer
oran-berry.png
leftovers.png

Come again!
*DISCLAIMER: The Safari Roulette does not condone use of newly caught Pokemon to sweep the Hoenn Battle Tower, or any other Battle Frontier activity. That said, we at the Roulette really really hate Anabel, so feel free to kick her ass ^_^*

Ruffledfeathers
Female
Grimer
appeared! Catch/Ignore?
Current Party: Absol(M), Chansey(F), 4 Safari Balls

Mawile
*DRUMROLL PLEASE...*

Your roulette spin landed on...

...ONE-TYPE RUN

Ooh, ouch. Better luck next spin, but press onward and fear not!

Male
Lotad
appeared! Catch/Ignore?

Back
Top Bottom