• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

Gargroyal:

CAVES: After the brilliant flash lights the dark cave, you find yourself staring face to face with a female Rattata, who is perched on a rock. Catch her, or go on?

PATHS: As you wander along, you look up at the sound of chirping; a male Pidgey is perched on a branch! Catch him or go on?

LAKE: The ride on your Seadra is a comfortable one, and none too eventful. Soon, though, you stumble upon a Wave Incense balanced precariously on a rock. Take it or keep looking?

FIELDS: The ashes are thick around you, but you manage to spot something moving not to far off; a male Poochyena digging in the ashes! Catch him, or go on?

(Continues on all four: 4)

Next time please repost, not edit. I can't see it if you edit. And a direct link to the post, not page would be preferable so I don't have to dig.

And I have finally finished revamping this place too!

Check the first post; there have been some updates to stuff!

And finally, as a promo celebrating my return, the first three people to go on a journey into Steam Canyon will receive a special Prize!

moon-panther:

When you enter the Steam Canyon gate, a cheerful young woman greets you, informing you that you're eligible for the promotional event! She hands you a small box, and when you open it you find a Shiny Stone!

Continuing on, you and Pepper make your way through the choking steam, and eventually a dark shape catches your eye; coming closer, you see that it's a Female Meditite! Catch or go on?

(Continues: 9; Steam Balls: 3)

Mawile:

When you enter the Steam Canyon gate, a cheerful young woman greets you, informing you that you're eligible for the promotional event! She hands you a small box, and when you open it you find a Leaf Stone!

Your journey along the paths is fairly uneventful, if hot, at first. The sound of bug-types in the distance and the faint hiss of steam can be heard, but that's about it...until you hear a snort and a scraping sound and find yourself flat on your back with the wind knocked out of you. A male Craniados is standing over you, growling. Catch him, or flee?

(Continues: 4)

Captain Sea Turtle:

When you enter the Steam Canyon gate, a cheerful young woman greets you, informing you that you're eligible for the promotional event! She hands you a small box, and when you open it you find a Thunderstone!

You wander around the caves after they are lit up by your Lotad's blinding flash, but you don't see any Pokemon right away...stead you trip over a King's Rock and fall to the cave floor. Take it, or go on?

Mawile:

When you enter the Steam Canyon gate, a cheerful young woman greets you, informing you that you're eligible for the promotional event! She hands you a small box, and when you open it you find a Leaf Stone!

Your journey along the paths is fairly uneventful, if hot, at first. The sound of bug-types in the distance and the faint hiss of steam can be heard, but that's about it...until you hear a snort and a scraping sound and find yourself flat on your back with the wind knocked out of you. A male Craniados is standing over you, growling. Catch him, or flee?

(Continues: 4)
Catch~
Can I put the Leaf Stone in my PC now or later?

Captain Sea Turtle:

When you enter the Steam Canyon gate, a cheerful young woman greets you, informing you that you're eligible for the promotional event! She hands you a small box, and when you open it you find a Thunderstone!

You wander around the caves after they are lit up by your Lotad's blinding flash, but you don't see any Pokemon right away...stead you trip over a King's Rock and fall to the cave floor. Take it, or go on?

Sure, I'll take it.

moon-panther:

You move on, wandering around and avoiding the steam spouts as you go. Soon, you hear an odd sound; a little panicked squeaking in the distance. Rushing towards the sound you discover a tiny, very lost-looking female Poliwag. She stares up at you with wide blue eyes. Catch her or go on?

(Continues: 8; Steam Balls: 3)

Captain Sea Turtle:

As you keep wandering, you find...oddly, no Pokemon again. But you do spot something shining in the corner! Getting closer,you note it's a Steam Ball! Pick it up or walk on?

This Spare Steam Ball grants you an extra capture and doesn't eat up a continue if you take it.

(Continues: 8; Steam Balls: 2; Inventory: King's Rock)

Full session in the caves, assuming Gar-chan the growlithe counts as having an open flame! (I think its fur's on FIRE.) If not, mime jr~! But hey. \o/

moon-panther:

After gently coaxing the Poliwag over and capturing her, you keep walking. All is quiet except for the hiss of steam, and there are no more shifting shapes in the haze, at least for now. Rather abruptly, however, your foot comes down on something painful. Yelping in pain, you look down to see what you stepped on - a Sun Stone! Take it or go on?

(Continues: 7; Steam Balls: 2; Inventory: Poliwag (f))

James:

It's not long after you wander into the Caves after your Growlithe, who has coated his body in a glittering fire, that you stumble upon your first encounter. A rather twitchy Nidoran Female is perched precariously on an Iron Ball; take them or go on?

Back
Top Bottom