• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded "Canon Rock" by JerryC absolutely free from someplace I'll probably never be able to find again. I'm working on playing along to it with a keyboard so I can melt faces at my Christmas "concert". It's soo much fun.

Just had a long chat with one of my best friends on Facebook which reminded me how awesome and funny she is. I will be happy and laughing the rest of the day. ^^

put my iPod on shuffle for the first time ever. (hey i have it on repeat 95% of the time)

first song was Midna's Desperate Hour, second was the most peppy song I've ever heard.

Well, my friend thinks I'm beautiful, and I'm like a "princess to him" and he stood up for me when my friend was trying to steal my cookie. ♥

And, though no one knows about what's going on between us, apparently it's obvious, because a different friend during gym said "You guys would be cute together, and be married and have beautiful children!" And then we were all like "Wut."

Still, all in all, best day ever. ♥

apparently listening to a song for the first time in a while has the same effect as it did the first time I listened to it the whole way through without stopping.

it's very depressing but also very pretty and I love it.

I think something good came out of my explosion.

Prior to said explosion, one of my friends had a tendency to...generally get pissed at me and kinda say things that hurt me and not realize it.

After said explosion, though, she seems to have gotten better, cause when I told her about my crush knowing I liked him and admitting he didn't like me back, she said she knew but didn't want to hurt my feelings.

Maybe that's what she meant by it being a good thing that I exploded.

I just came back from an awesome vacation.

School starts in two days. I have all of my classes with my sister except science.

My grandmother bought me Part 2 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and it's all so fun that I have no idea what to watch first. And the first disc has an awesome illustration of my 2nd and 3rd favorite characters on the back of the case.

Fwee haha~

YES
YES
YES
YES

After all these years of waiting, I finally got to experience the amazingess that is Mafia 2 (well, it's just the demo but STILL)
Going through the trouble of getting some more RAM and a new graphics card (the first one was supposed to work with the computer but it didn't) plus the hours spent on waiting for the demo to download were DEFINITELY WORTH IT
It's got the feel of the old Mafia but it's loads prettier and has so much more to do (and many more things to break C:)

I am so going to buy the full game oh god even the demo is so GORGEOUS and AMAZING and AHFKAJGNK (note: I haven't bought any games in a LONG, LONG time)
nerd heaven

I GOT TO SEE ONE OF MY FRIENDS TODAY!!! He's soo homophobic but I love him anyway and we had a great time. Fwee!

I got to have happy fun times with my crush today at lunch and in two band classes =)

And going to Canada for vacation!

I haven't named it yet, but there is a thread up about it. I fail at naming things.

But there are pics of her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom