• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

HEY ZORA.
HEY, HEY ZORA.
SORRY I'M LATE.
AND I KNOW THIS WASN'T ON YOUR WISHLIST.
AND I KNOW YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO, AND WERE PROBABLY PLANNING TO DO WHAT I'M IMPLYING YOU DO WITH ONE OF THEM ANYWAY
BUT SOD IT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FLOOFY.
ALSO SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU.

*Plops a floofy critter on your lap with a collar with a small, warm, blazing red stone and a tag reading 'Some Assembly Required' around her neck*

[Agni] Eevee (F)
<Adaptability>
{Fire Stone}
Both right heyah~

And as an extension, I'll help put her together!.. I mean evolve her! For I challenge you to a battle to break this pup in with mine, Fire versus Water... before they're /actually/ fire or water. Floofy versus Floofy, I think you know how I mean. Do I smell some underage drinking?

(*Sounds of yelping in the background*)

HEY ZORA.
HEY, HEY ZORA.
SORRY I'M LATE.
AND I KNOW THIS WASN'T ON YOUR WISHLIST.
AND I KNOW YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO, AND WERE PROBABLY PLANNING TO DO WHAT I'M IMPLYING YOU DO WITH ONE OF THEM ANYWAY
BUT SOD IT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FLOOFY.
ALSO SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU.

*Plops a floofy critter on your lap with a collar with a small, warm, blazing red stone and a tag reading 'Some Assembly Required' around her neck*

[Agni] Eevee (F)
<Adaptability>
{Fire Stone}
Both right heyah~

And as an extension, I'll help put her together!.. I mean evolve her! For I challenge you to a battle to break this pup in with mine, Fire versus Water... before they're /actually/ fire or water. Floofy versus Floofy, I think you know how I mean. Do I smell some underage drinking?

(*Sounds of yelping in the background*)
I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE... AND YOUR GODDESS EEVEE.

Will get Zora a sneasel shortly because I'm pretty sure no one else has yet. Flora, your wishlist is accounted for I think but you can have one anything or $20. Psymon, sorry, but no one's approved the gift I bought for you. Should hopefully be here soon.

EDIT: Yeah.

[] Sneasel (F) <Inner Focus> <--for Zora

[] Spraylet (F) <--for Psymon

Still waiting to hear from Flora. Before I forget, instead of the above anything/20 bucks, you could have one of the following: gulpin, tyrogue, slowpoke, cleffa, tsuki, enculli (or maybe a second piplup?).

Last edited:
Flora, your wishlist is accounted for I think but you can have one anything or $20.

EDIT: Yeah. Before I forget, instead of the above anything/20 bucks, you could have one of the following: gulpin, tyrogue, slowpoke, cleffa, tsuki, enculli (or maybe a second piplup?).

A Tsuki would be nice :)

Will get Zora a sneasel shortly because I'm pretty sure no one else has yet. Flora, your wishlist is accounted for I think but you can have one anything or $20. Psymon, sorry, but no one's approved the gift I bought for you. Should hopefully be here soon.

EDIT: Yeah.

[] Sneasel (F) <Inner Focus> <--for Zora

[] Spraylet (F) <--for Psymon

Still waiting to hear from Flora. Before I forget, instead of the above anything/20 bucks, you could have one of the following: gulpin, tyrogue, slowpoke, cleffa, tsuki, enculli (or maybe a second piplup?).
Oh dear, how did I not notice this. ><

Thank you~

One of anything, Bl.azie.

Plus a berry.

berry_voucher___2___by_blaise_fortooate-d2ydox9.png

Last edited:
Blazie is someone else entirely xD; But I think I can assume it's me...?

Anyway, thanks so much :D Uh... female Cubone with Rock Head, please?

THANK YOU MIKE

And to Blastoise and sreservoir, thanks again :D

Err, actually Mike, if you don't mind the cost, an Anorith would be nice. Otherwise, a Tentacool's great.

KRATOS How did you know I wanted a Wrymal? :D ilu in a totally non-scary way

Also I saw your PRO post before you edited, sreservoir, and that post reminded me of the existence of Anorith. :B

I've been told my avatar is scary, not amusing. ...though I myself find it hilarious x3

In that case, I'll ask for a female Squirtle. Har har har.

And thank you so much :D

Back
Top Bottom