• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Tail Twister] Aipom (Female)
That's a $25, for starters.

[Gas] Stunky (Female)

Gasp! A female Stunky?! She'll add on an extra $7.

[Katrina] Spearow (Female)

Yes, her name is off Hurricane Katrina. Here comes a heavy $5...

[Glacier] Spheal (Female)

And to top it off, another $5.

Coming up to a $42.

Last edited:

This proves I'm a-okay to get my starters

[Tail Twister] Aipom (Female)
That's a $25, for starters.

[Gas] Stunky (Female)

Gasp! A female Stunky?! She'll add on an extra $7.

[Katrina] Spearow (Female)

Yes, her name is off Hurricane Katrina. Here comes a heavy $5...

[Glacier] Spheal (Female)

And to top it off, another $5.

Coming up to a $42.

What you need to link to is a transaction (in your case, $45 - $42 = $3 with a link to the post I just quoted somewhere there), not a link to where you received a bank account.

For myself (again wow):

[Leviathan] Squirtle (F)
Ability: Torrent

[Ctrl+V] Ditto (N/A)
Ability: Limber

woo birthdaystuff

FROM BLAZHEIRIO, I shall take a Water Stone and Gastly
FROM MIKE, I shall take a Larvitar
FROM MF, I shall take a Munchlax

[Delve] Gastly (F) <Levitate>
[Berlin] Larvitar (M) <Guts> (to the PC because I'm out of room in my active squad)
[Bass] Munchlax (M) <Pickup>

THANK YOU ERRYONE

this first pass will probably be horribly OP.

[OH DEAR] lileep (f)
Sig. Attribute:

Immobility is an unfortunate state, especially when everything you were designed to counter and eat is long dead and you look quite tasty to all sorts of things. OH DEAR's response to this is to develop more ways to blow stuff up. And, er, move a bit.

With some amount of practice with Vilya, OH DEAR developed some amount of telekinesis, and then went and stole a few of Vilya's other tricks. That accomplishment led OH DEAR to work still harder to capitalize on this newly-discovered potential, to the exclusion of actual exercise.

Effects: OH DEAR begins battle with -1 attack and -2 speed. These are considered baseline and cannot be removed by the effects of Haze, but can be taken by the effects of Guard Swap, Heart Swap, Power Swap, Power Trick, Psych Up, and can go up to the normal minimums and maximums of -6 and +6. She has telekinesis to a range of 6m, plus or minus a meter for each level of special attack, and can move her weight 1m in an action for 5% energy, scaling linearly by weight and quadratically by speed.

Moves: Gains Extrasensory, Power Gem, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Future Sight, Hypnosis, Snatch, Taunt, Teleport, Torment. Loses Astonish, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Frustration, Headbutt, Secret Power, Return, Rock Slide, Double Team, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Tickle.

poorly conceived, with no logic in sight, amirite?

this first pass will probably be horribly OP.

[OH DEAR] lileep (f)
Sig. Attribute:

Immobility is an unfortunate state, especially when everything you were designed to counter and eat is long dead and you look quite tasty to all sorts of things. OH DEAR's response to this is to develop more ways to blow stuff up. And, er, move a bit.

With some amount of practice with Vilya, OH DEAR developed some amount of telekinesis, and then went and stole a few of Vilya's other tricks. That accomplishment led OH DEAR to work still harder to capitalize on this newly-discovered potential, to the exclusion of actual exercise.

Effects: OH DEAR begins battle with -1 attack and -2 speed. These are considered baseline and cannot be removed by the effects of Haze, but can be taken by the effects of Guard Swap, Heart Swap, Power Swap, Power Trick, Psych Up, and can go up to the normal minimums and maximums of -6 and +6. She has telekinesis to a range of 6m, plus or minus a meter for each level of special attack, and can move her weight 1m in an action for 5% energy, scaling linearly by weight and quadratically by speed.

Moves: Gains Extrasensory, Power Gem, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Future Sight, Hypnosis, Snatch, Taunt, Teleport, Torment. Loses Astonish, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Frustration, Headbutt, Secret Power, Return, Rock Slide, Double Team, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Tickle.

poorly conceived, with no logic in sight, amirite?
The description doesn't really seem to justify the effects, no, and it is indeed too overpowered. A sig attribute shouldn't be adding more than four/five attacks, and those don't really seem to be linked by much other than that they're good.

I'll take a Water Stone and a Gastly.

[Delve] Gastly (F)
Ability: Levitate

Payment!
Approved.

[Thin Air] Gastly (Male)
Price: $10

[Crush] Zangoose (Male)
Ability: Immunity
Price: $15

[Shelly] Shellos (Female)
Ability: Sticky Hold

$10+$15+$10= $35

What you need to link to is a transaction (in your case, $45 - $42 = $3 with a link to the post I just quoted somewhere there), not a link to where you received a bank account.

For myself (again wow):

[Leviathan] Squirtle (F)
Ability: Torrent

[Ctrl+V] Ditto (N/A)
Ability: Limber

Approved.

[Eve] Cleffa [♀]
Magic Guard

for Walker~

Approved.

GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED

[Eve] Cleffa (F) <Magic Guard>

Blastoise, wait until your gift is actually approved before you give it; it's the approval you need to link to, remember. Since I just approved it above, however, I'll let Walker have it this time. Approved, and god you guys slow the hell down.

[Bass] Munchlax (M)
Ability: Pickup

keep walking

Approved.

[Berlin] larvitar (M) <Guts>

ooh i wonder who this is for

Approved.

stealing humbly accepting my water stone and gastly

-1 Water Stone
-[Delve] Gastly (F) <Levitate>

Approved.

[Random Number God] Shuppet (M)
Ability: Frisk

as if I needed to get this for free

Approved.

[Thin Air] Gastly (Male)

[Crush] Zangoose (Male)
Ability: Immunity
Price: $15

[Shelly] Shellos (Female)
Ability: Sticky Hold

$10+$15+$10= $35

Your link is broken. Please repost with the correct link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom