• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Some Guy's Back Yard

Mawile

You leave the yard with Dunsparce [m], Paras [f] and Kricketot [f] in tow... and then go right back in again to find another Kricketot (f).

Brock

buizel (M)

caught: Marshtomp (m)

Blaziking

remoraid (M)

caught: Spinarak (f)

St. Christopher

You spot a mightyena (F) on a chain near the house, and are trying to creep up on it when-
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY YARD?"
The homeowner's yell startles you, and you dart down the yard, scale the fence and wait for him to go back inside. You sneak back in when you hear the door close again, but the Mightyena you were stalking has been taken into the house.
Where to now?

Mawile

Picking through the rocks, you find a small clay object with weird markings. As you pick it up to examine it it reveals itself to be a baltoy.

St. Christopher

You spot a mightyena (F) on a chain near the house, and are trying to creep up on it when-
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY YARD?"
The homeowner's yell startles you, and you dart down the yard, scale the fence and wait for him to go back inside. You sneak back in when you hear the door close again, but the Mightyena you were stalking has been taken into the house.
Where to now?

Still lawn.

Mawile

You let the Baltoy go, and spot a minun (F) hiding behind one of the other stones.

St. Christopher

houndour (F)
You seem destined to be an evil dognapper.

St. Christopher

shinx (M)
Ish kitteh this time

Mawile

slakoth (M)
why are all these sloths on this gentleman's rockery, shouldn't they be in the jungle

caught: Minun (f)

Back
Top Bottom