• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Labyrinth

Mawile
Pokeballs left: 1
Pokemon: Mamoswine male, Prinplup male, Buizel female, Shellos east female, Kabutops male, Misdreavus female, Dratini male, Larvitar male, Drifloon female, Shedinja
Items: Blackglasses
Companions: Ralts and Quilava
Encounters: 26
A gulpinM is dozing on some gold coins
Ignore, because I already have one~

Pokemon: Mamoswine male, Prinplup male, Buizel female, Shellos east female, Kabutops male, Misdreavus female, Dratini male, Larvitar male, Drifloon female, Shedinja
Encounters: 27
You pick up what looks to be a shield, but it turns out to be an aron M

Encounters: 27
You pick up what looks to be a shield, but it turns out to be an aron M
Aww. Ignore~

Encounters: 28
A Male houndoom roars and scares you out of your wits

Encounters: 28
A Male houndoom roars and scares you out of your wits
Huh. Ignore.

Encounters: 29

A male gengar pops out of a treasure box X_X

Encounters: 29

A male gengar pops out of a treasure box X_X
:D Catch, of course!

Mawile

The ground suddenly shakes as you capture Gengar. A crevice appears and you almost fall into it. Fortunately, ralts is able to teleport you near the entrance. A hand grips your shoulder and you flail madly as you turn around. You calm down the moment your realize it's the guy with the shiny mismagius. He leads you toward the exit. Checking your pokeballs one last time before leaving, you happily surmise that you have

Mamoswine male, Prinplup male, Buizel female, Shellos east female, Kabutops male, Misdreavus female, Dratini male, Larvitar male, Drifloon female, Shedinja, Gengar male

S. Beta
Pokeballs left: 7
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male
Items: Destiny Knot
Companions: Gallade and Torterra
Encounters: 12
Area: You wander around, looking for pokemon
absol M
[catch/ignore]?

Catch and randomly teleport. I fancy somewhere dark, creepy, slightly slimy, with cobwebs and skullls and stuff littering the tunnel. Or something.

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 7
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male
Encounters: 13
Muk F *oopsie*
[catch/ignore]?

Note: Sorry for the lack of area description. I'll get to it the next time I'm around *possibly not until wed. or thu.*

Last edited:
S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 6
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female
Encounters: 14

rampardos M
[catch/ignore]

Notes: I am falling asleep on my keyboard so this is my last random roll for the night

Last edited:
Melodic Harmony

Pokeballs left: 11
Area: Roaring sounds are heard around you, and the sound of shattering bone can be heard. You wouldn't see anything in your chosen corridor if it weren't for the few torches attached to the wall lighting your way. There seems to be a trail of rocks lying on the ground. You start to become uncertain why you even decided to enter in the first place. It was a bad idea. You shouldn't have entered.
Encounter: 1

Gasp! You lucky lucky pussy!

A rhino starts charging toward you

Spr_3e_111_s.gif

[catch/ignore]?

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 6
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female
Encounters: 14

rampardos M
[catch/ignore]

Notes: I am falling asleep on my keyboard so this is my last random roll for the night

Darn it, I was sure I replied to this. Catch. Also, what are the odds of encountering a Shiny here?

Brock
Pokemon: None
Items: Lagging Tail
Companions: Kadabra and Metagross
Encounters: 7
Area: You keep staring at the wall
An AbraM suddenly appears beside you, also staring at the wall
[catch/ignore]?

Still staring at the wall, I reach out and tap the Abra with a Pokeball. Then I let it back out to stare at the wall with me.

S. Beta

1:199

Pokeballs left: 5
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male
Encounters: 15
Area: You are in a chamber of some sort. Cracked bones cover the floor, and you pick up a skull to examine it. There are still some decaying flesh on it, so you throw it to the floor. You decide to examine the coffin-like object in the middle of the room. It brightly contrasts the dark room with its red velvet sheen.

Behind the coffin, you discover a weeping female misdreavus

[catch/ignore]?

Brock

Pokeballs left: 10
Pokemon: Abra M
Items: Lagging Tail
Companions: Kadabra and Metagross
Encounters: 8
Area: You capture abra and let him out of his pokeball. He starts levitating beside you and faces the wall. He tries to stay awake, but he falls asleep.

A male Gastly appears from the wall
[catch/ignore]?

S. Beta

1:199

Pokeballs left: 5
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male
Encounters: 15
Area: You are in a chamber of some sort. Cracked bones cover the floor, and you pick up a skull to examine it. There are still some decaying flesh on it, so you throw it to the floor. You decide to examine the coffin-like object in the middle of the room. It brightly contrasts the dark room with its red velvet sheen.

Behind the coffin, you discover a weeping female misdreavus

[catch/ignore]?

Bleh no. I like the décor though.

Melodic Harmony

Area: Roaring sounds are heard around you, and the sound of shattering bone can be heard. You wouldn't see anything in your chosen corridor if it weren't for the few torches attached to the wall lighting your way. There seems to be a trail of rocks lying on the ground. You start to become uncertain why you even decided to enter in the first place. It was a bad idea. You shouldn't have entered.
Encounter: 1

Gasp! You lucky lucky pussy!

A rhino starts charging toward you

Spr_3e_111_s.gif

[catch/ignore]?

Catch, catch, catch! Oh, wonderful, I adore the Rhyhorn line! <3
It's a male, correct? =D

*skips happily along the beaten path*

Back
Top Bottom