• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Isshu Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negrek, what rarities are all the Pokemon going to be? I'm not wasting $15 on a Washibon just to realize it was a rarity 1.

Negrek, what rarities are all the Pokemon going to be? I'm not wasting $15 on a Washibon just to realize it was a rarity 1.
The reason we get all the coupons for $15 is because the rarities have yet to be determined. It's not like people have already started broadcasting hard to get information from B/W like capture rates yet.

Damn, that time already....

Free token - one male kurimugan. (With brute force? I've found mixed info on this, so eh.)

Also, a male Tsutaaja and Gobitto (with iron fist) for $30.

Last edited:
The reason we get all the coupons for $15 is because the rarities have yet to be determined. It's not like people have already started broadcasting hard to get information from B/W like capture rates yet.

...have you checked any pokédexes at all recently? Several have all that and more and have for a day or two now. Two minutes of comparison tells me exactly which rarity groups all of my voucher purchases would be in under the current system, and while changes to prices and rarities in the future aren't impossible, I'm confident that all but one of my purchases would definitively be over $15 (the other being $15 even).

If you're that paranoid then sure, wait, but somehow I doubt a voucher for something like aaken or purotooga is a waste of money. Maybe it's just me, but.

Actually, we have them today. Go on veekun, they have them all.
EDIT: Ninja'd.

Anyway, I'll take a free turtle:
564.png

[[English name]] purotooga (F)
Ability: Solid Rock

Maybe I'll come back for a $15 voucher...

I'm thinking of spending lots of money on vouchers just to abuse that, after I pick stuff out that seem interesting.

reserve kibago for free; also reserve mamanbou, zoroa, aaken, dageki, shinboraa, purotooga, monozu, tsutaaja, kurumuga, furiijio.

here, too much monies.

Last edited:
eee, didn't see this! I haven't been active in ASB lately but I'll claim a free voucher for...

610.png

[uh nickname] Kibago ♀ <Mold Breaker>
please :3

I'll probably try to scrounge up a few dollars and get a Shikijika soonish.

I'd like to reserve a free Yorterry, please. (I don't care that it'll be cheap later, I want a themed team!)
Spr_5b_506.png

[Donna] Yorterry (F)
Run Away

Last edited:
Alright....lets get to it. I have an order here of pokemon...hope it isn't too much.

The Freebie:

495.png

<Louis Gage> Tsutaaja (M)
Ability: Overgrow

The Bought:

564.png

<Crush> Purotooga (M)
Ability: Soild Rock

522.png

<Jules> Shimama (F)
Ability: Motor Drive

607.png

<Heartless> Hitomoshi (M)
Ability: Flame Body

574.png

<Diana> Gochimu (F)
Ability: Frisk

570.png

<Val> Zoroa (F)
Ability: Illusion

585.png

<Bambi> Shikijika (M)
Ability: Herbivore

*hands over $90*

Wow, I haven't been active for some while :D So I like some free pokemans.

607.png

<Lumière> Hitomoshi (M)
Ability: Flame Body

One Snivy GIMMIEGIMMIEGIMMIE reservation, please.

And... eh, I'll probably buy some vouchers later on, once I figure out just who I desperately need aside from the Awesome Snake of Awesomenessness.

EDIT: [Julunggul] snivy (F) <Overgrow>

EDIT: And purchasing gift vouchers for Oshawott (M), Zorua (F), and Tynamo (F).

Last edited:
Avoiding the Hitomoshi reserve because it's so popular even though I wants the precious.

Instead using my freebie for a Mijumaru reservation, and buying a $15 voucher for Monozu.

(Someone please correct me if my figuring is wrong, but it looks like my other choices - Koromori, Desumasu, and Gochimu - all have catch rates high enough to be cheaper than $15 to buy later?)

bank link

Editing in the necessary info per Negrek's blanket post on the next page.
[Nickname pending] Mijumaru Oshawott (F) <Torrent>
[Nickname pending] Monozu (F) <Hustle>

Last edited:
Catch rate<=120: $15 or more
Catch rate>120: $13 or less

May be subject to change if Negrek does tweak some rarities/prices for the revamp, but as it stands now, yes.

Yes yes, I cannot resist. Three more and I am broke.

636.png

[I'll need a new name for my existing Evil Mothra] Merabura (F)
<Flame Body>

607.png

[Seriously why is EVERYONE getting one of these D:] Hitomoshi (F)
<Flash Fire>

495.png

[Can't do without Smugleaf] Tsutaja (F)
<Perversity> (I have to repeat the question whether we can use Dream World abilities - otherwise I'm obviously stuck with Overgrow, but Perversity is brilliant and do want <3 )

And yes I'm changing the nicknames later. In the mean time have a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom