• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Labyrinth

Melodic Harmony

Pokeballs left: 10
Area: Roaring sounds are heard around you, and the sound of shattering bone can be heard. You wouldn't see anything in your chosen corridor if it weren't for the few torches attached to the wall lighting your way. There seems to be a trail of rocks lying on the ground. You start to become uncertain why you even decided to enter in the first place. It was a bad idea. You shouldn't have entered. On second thought, it might have been a really good idea.
Encounter: 2
Pokemon: Shiny Rhyhorn Male

A female vulpix appears

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 5
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male
Items: Destiny Knot
Companions: Gallade and Torterra
Encounters: 16
Area: You are in a chamber of some sort. Cracked bones cover the floor, and you pick up a skull to examine it. There are still some decaying flesh on it, so you throw it to the floor. You decide to examine the coffin-like object in the middle of the room. It brightly contrasts the dark room with its red velvet sheen.

You find a honchkrow M singing a mounrful song
[catch/ignore]?

Brock

Pokemon: Abra M
Items: Lagging Tail
Companions: Kadabra and Metagross
Encounters: 9
Area: You capture abra and let him out of his pokeball. He starts levitating beside you and faces the wall. He tries to stay awake, but he falls asleep.

A Male dusknoir appears
[catch/ignore]?

Skylark;429954[B said:
S. Beta[/B]

Pokeballs left: 5
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male
Encounters: 16
Area: You are in a chamber of some sort. Cracked bones cover the floor, and you pick up a skull to examine it. There are still some decaying flesh on it, so you throw it to the floor. You decide to examine the coffin-like object in the middle of the room. It brightly contrasts the dark room with its red velvet sheen.

You find a honchkrow M singing a mounrful song
[catch/ignore]?

Catch, if you please. Then randomly Teleport. Ooh, can I get to where Brock is? I want to stare at a wall!

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 4
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male, Honchkrow male
Encounters: 17
Area: You start concentrating on a blank dull area. You start counting - one, two, you are about to say three when you feel a gut-wrenching pull and vanish into space. A moment later, you see yourself in the place you previously imagined. A dull white wall is staring you in the face.

A female abra seems to have followed you and teleported beside you.
[catch/ignore]?

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 4
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male, Honchkrow male
Encounters: 18
Area: You are staring at a blank wall

unown-k
[catch/ignore]?

Melodic Harmony

Area: Roaring sounds are heard around you, and the sound of shattering bone can be heard. You wouldn't see anything in your chosen corridor if it weren't for the few torches attached to the wall lighting your way. There seems to be a trail of rocks lying on the ground. You start to become uncertain why you even decided to enter in the first place. It was a bad idea. You shouldn't have entered. On second thought, it might have been a really good idea.
Encounter: 2
Pokemon: Shiny Rhyhorn Male

A female vulpix appears

Catch her~! <3
And skip merrily along~ =D

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 3
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male, Honchkrow male, Unknown K
Encounters: 19

A F aerodactyl appears
[catch/ignore]?

Melodic Harmony

Pokeballs left: 19
Area: You start skipping along the corridor
Encounter: 3
Pokemon: Shiny Rhyhorn Male, Vulpix Female

You accidentally kick an angry F geodude
[catch/ignore]?

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 2
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male, Honchkrow male, Unknown K, Female Aerodactyl
Encounters: 20

A lost little M cubone tugs at your shirt
[catch/cruelly ignore the poor pokemon]?

Hehe. Back when I still did semi-RP things in my posts, Melodic Harmony would often find herself with a lost / orphaned / etc. Pokémon just because I knew she couldn't resist taking them.
Well, I don't have a Cubone or Marowak yet, so let's give him a home. Baby Cubone would be cute I think.
(For the recordUnown-k would be Unown-K, not Unknown-K)

Melodic Harmony

Pokeballs left: 19
Area: You start skipping along the corridor
Encounter: 3

You accidentally kick an angry F geodude
[catch/ignore]?

Kick her again and move on >=o
Also, a question - do we add each Pokémon to our PC as soon as we get them, or do we wait till the end, and add all our Pokémon to the PC at the same time? =o

#110 Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Skylark
Caterpie

Re: The Labyrinth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 1
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male, Honchkrow male, Unown K, Female Aerodactyl, Cubone male
Encounters: 21

a) Unown XD lol...
b) Poor poor orphaned pokemon ;3

dunsparce M
[catch/ignore/kill]?

Melodic Harmony

Pokeballs left: 9
Area: You kick the geodude and move on
Encounter: 4

drifblim M
[catch/ignore]?

I personally wait till I'm finished, but feel free to do whichever I guess :/

Brock

Pokemon: Abra M
Encounters: 9
Area: Staring at a wall with a sleeping Abra using him as a teddy bear.

A Male dusknoir appears
[catch/ignore]?

Catch.

Wants a shiny.

Melodic Harmony

Encounter: 4

drifblim M
[catch/ignore]?

I personally wait till I'm finished, but feel free to do whichever I guess :/

I've got one, but an evolved Pokémon is a good addition to any collection <3
Soooo catch him! =D
I just noticed I didn't take any companions along -_- *fail*

I'm used to waiting till I'm finish - I'm a Pal park regular, you see =p

S. Beta

Pokeballs left: 1
Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male, Honchkrow male, Unown K, Female Aerodactyl, Cubone male
Encounters: 21

a) Unown XD lol...
b) Poor poor orphaned pokemon ;3

dunsparce M
[catch/ignore/kill]?

Welp, I don't have one yet. Catch.

Brock
Pokemon: Abra Male, Dusknoir Male
Encounters: 10

poochyenaM
[catch/ignore]?

Melodic Harmony
Pokeballs left: 8
Encounter: 5
Pokemon: Shiny Rhyhorn Male, Vulpix Female, Drifblim Male

omanyteM
[catch/ignore]?

S. Beta
Congratulations on surviving the labyrinth. Gallade teleports you to the entrance with all the pokemon you caught.

Pokemon: Shiny Spiritomb female, Skuntank female, Drifloon male, Tyranitar male, Absol male, Muk female, Rampardos male, Honchkrow male, Unown K, Female Aerodactyl, Cubone male, Dunsparce male

Melodic Harmony
Pokeballs left: 8
Encounter: 5
Pokemon: Shiny Rhyhorn Male, Vulpix Female, Drifblim Male

omanyteM
[catch/ignore]?

Ooh, Omanyte! Cuddle with the little fellow and catch him <3
*gulp* if I don't have a Pokémon that can teleport with me, how will I get out? [/rhetorical question] *dun dun dun*

Brock
Encounters: 10

poochyenaM
[catch/ignore]?

No.

Melodic Harmony
Pokeballs left: 7
Encounter: 6
Pokemon: Shiny Rhyhorn Male, Vulpix Female, Drifblim Male, Omanyte Male

dusclopsM
[catch/ignore]?
How do you get out?... You don't!

Brock
Encounters: 11

drifloonF
[catch/ignore]?

Back
Top Bottom