• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC-SignUp] Return of the Pokemon - The Egg Holders

Done.

Name: Daphne
Side: Egg holder
Egg Held: Dark
Description: Daphne is average in height. She has black hair with blonde streaks in it. She usually wears something casual, but if she wants to, she can put together something more formal or stylish. A classic casual outfit of hers is long black pants with a sudden yellow top.
Personality: Daphne can be quite mischevious, but she is always loyal to her friends. She has ended up to many elaborate things to keep her promises, but in the end she gets things done. Her schemes have ended her up in trouble, but never that much. She attributes that to her loving grandparents who she has been living with for a while. Daphne is very popular despite not really going to school (She's homeschooled, but doesn't learn much. Breeders/trainers need no education but knowledge of their pokemon!). She has a large circle of friends in both Hearthome and Solaceon.
Biography: Daphne was going to be a breeder or a trainer until the pokemon vanished. She didn't know what to do, but continued her preparations anyway, sure that they would return. She went to live with her grandparents to help them, as they lost their jobs when the pokemon vanished. She continued learning and, on a trip to Sunyshore, she found an egg. It just fell out of the sky! First, she called her best friend Tiffany. She was excited. Then, she knew she had to take it to Celestic Town. She prayed to Arceus that the journey would go well. Pokemon were finally coming back!
Relationships: She has her grandparents in Solaceon, and her friends.
Other: Not really. I'm currently unsure what the egg will contain. If anyone wants to be in a relationship, then sure.

Last edited:
But we already have a Jessica D:
(me)

Also something I forgot to mention earlier: my character, like me, is pretty much asexual; no relationships. Friends she can handle, but romance she can't.

Exo just loves playing evil people XD

May I reserve Ice, please?

I really have you to thank for some instances; I probably wouldn't have signed up for the Gov. Leader if you hadn't gone for the Dark Elemental.

Anyway, I'll probably have my form up later today or tomorrow.

Name: Noe Izaseong
Side: Egg Holders
Egg Held: Grass

Description:
Noe is a fairly tall girl, standing at 5'5" and with a rather modest build. Her orange hair is cut rather short as well, reaching the upper part of her neck. Her eyes are green and in general she looks rather boyish.

She wears an orange short-sleeved sports top that ends just above her stomach and as such, bares her midriffs. She wears a pair of torn jeans and sandals.

Personality:
Noe is quite impatient and hotheaded, but also energetic and positive.

Biography:

Relationships:

Other: I am not finished yet, for the record.

Name: Egil Deacon
Side: Egg Holder
Egg Held: Normal (Chiraamii, F)

Description: (here's a picture aaaa i'm playing myself what)

Egil is sort of short and thin, but not in a I-don't-eat-ever way; he's got some good muscle structure going, mostly in his legs. He lacks considerable upper body strength, but he trains in dance, kickboxing, and running to take advantage of his leg muscles.

He has a slender, boney face and a slightly squished looking nose, and grey-blue eyes. His hair is a light brown, with a streak of blond on one side, and his skin is slightly pale. He has a few freckles, too.

His typical mode of dress is t-shirts, and tight jeans or shorts, favouring blue of black shades. He wears running shoes, and has a cat's paw tattoo on the back of his right calf. He always wears a silver chain with a small metal disk dangling from it, and small earrings, typically black. He can usually be found with a pair of huge headphones around his neck as well, connected to his music player, stashed in a pocket.

Personality: Egil is pretty loud, but not annoyingly so, unless he tries to be. He is pretty friendly, and a bit of a...flirt. He doesn't really care who he flirts with, either, either gender is fine. He loves music and dancing, though he's not too good at singing of playing music.

He likes to nurture things, boasting an impressive garden back home in Canalave. He can get very competitive, however, and tends to boast a lot.

Biography: Egil was born and raised in Canalave, though he did travel a lot, hiking with friends and family around the region. He showed promise in athletics, competing in track and field as a youth, and moving on to marathons and tournaments. He won one or two trophies, and continues to compete, though not very seriously.

He didn't interact with Pokemon beyond his mother's Kangaskhan before they all disappeared, and the large creature had been very loving towards him, watching him when mother was at work and teaching him to fight. When they did all disappear, he was saddened by the loss of his 'second mother' and threw himself into his training harder than he had before.

When he discovered the egg in his garden, he knew what he had to do, and took the small white egg into his arms, vowing to protect whatever hatched from it the way that the Kangaskhan has cared for him. He left the next day.

Relationships: HIT ME UP FOR THIS or don't, either is cool.

Other: why so long, cherry.

Last edited:
Wait, it's about to start?! let's GO *Cracks Knuckles*

Name: Drake Vensette
Egg Held: Dragon (Dratini, M)

Description: Weighs in at 150 and is 5'11" He's very good at running, and packs a punch. He's unusually tall for his age. Always has a hat with this image on it, and carries around a CD player with a multitude of Fall Out Boy CDs. Typically wears a t-shirt and pants, with a jacket on top (he HATES shorts. they're not comfy and hard to wear.) Has to wear glasses.

Personality: Adam is a jolly person, and laughs at everything. He sings out loud like no one's looking. He does, however, have a darker side, and a dark sense of humor. He prefers to thinks things out before doing them.

Bio: Adam vaugely remembers Pokemon from when he was 3. His dad used to be a Pokemon Profesor, but he went out of work when the Pokemon dissapeared, and commited suicide because of it. His mom followed suit. He's felt depressed at times, but he learned to laugh his way through life's hard times. He was en route back from Iron Island when he received his Egg, and began to head straight for Celestic Town.

Relationships: Don't really care, if anyone wants to, it's fine by me.

Other: Finally. Done.

Last edited:
Reservation and Form Accepted. As well as that im going to Assume Dragonair's form is completed as it has no spaces that i can see.

I really have you to thank for some instances; I probably wouldn't have signed up for the Gov. Leader if you hadn't gone for the Dark Elemental.

I can't resist an awesome character opportunity when I see one~

Speaking of which:

Name: Katelyn Weber (Kate)
Egg Held: Ice (Banipucci, F)
Description: Katelyn has longish black hair and bright blue eyes. She usually wears a light blue, short sleeved blouse and a bright pink skirt, as well as light blue sandals. She also has silver-framed glasses.
Personality: Kate is very quiet, and barely talks to anyone, not because she dislikes people, but simply because she doesn’t know how to approach others. She doesn’t initiate conversation with anyone other than her friends, but she’ll happily talk to anyone if they start the conversation. She has a bit of trouble expressing and responding to emotions as well, sometimes making her come across as emotionless and even a bit rude. When she does speak, however, she’s very mature and down-to-earth, and a bit witty as well.
Biography: Katelyn’s mother and father had already had five kids, and their youngest was fifteen; they figured they were done having children. And then Mrs. Weber got pregnant. Nine months later, she gave birth to a little girl, Kate, and Kate’s little brother came a few years later. So Kate’s family was huge. They lived in Jubilife City, and her father worked for Jubilife TV. She loved coming to the TV station to watch her dad work and play with the Pokémon that the guests brought in. Then, when she was only six, all the Pokémon just vanished. Her dad was still able to work, but she just wasn’t interested anymore.
Ten years later, she found a light blue egg on her front step and was ecstatic. She heard a message from Arceus, telling her to go to Celestic Town. She begged her parents to let her go, and when they did, she set out on an adventure.
Relationships: Friendships are welcome; hell, they’re probably necessary, just ask. As for relationships…I dunno, maybe later?
Other: She’s highly based off one of my best friends; I thought that a quiet character would fit the Ice type, but I didn’t want her to be completely anti-social. (also, yeah she has Aspergers)

Last edited:
Name: Liza Calem
Egg Held: Electric
Description: Her hair is brown and reaches down her back. She keeps her hair up in a sloppy ponytail almost all the time. Her eyes have a greenish-blue color and have little flecks of gold. She is slender and tall and likes to wear normal clothes. Her normal attire is a green and white striped hoddie with a yellow shirt underneath and she usually wears blue skinny jeans.
Personality: She is an upbeat and positive person. She always has a sunny outlook on things, like the pokemon returning, and can never seem to be in a bad mood. She loved studying about pokemon, knowing at the back of her mind they would someday come back. She loves to talk about anything pokemon related and just loves to talk in general.
Biography: She was raised in Jubilife, the busy and bustling city, cared for by her parents until they disappered one day. She used to be quiet, but when her parents disappered she decided it was better to be upbeat then deppressed. She wanted to be a pokemon trainer, until they disappered and this added to her being upbeat. She was always waiting for the pokemon to come back and one day the egg dropped out of the sky and she knew it was a sign that they would return.
Relationships: Not right now...
Other: Aaaand, done!

Back
Top Bottom