• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC-SignUp] Return of the Pokemon - The Egg Holders

I can't resist an awesome character opportunity when I see one~

It's too bad that you never posted in that thread more than once. Such a wasted opportunity...

Name: Leonard Freeman

Side: Alliance

Description:
Leonard is just under six feet tall, has short, dark hair, and dark green eyes. He usually wears a grey shirt with a black jacket over it, and black pants as well. He has a gold-colored watch on his left arm, but he refuses to reveal if the gold is real or fake.

Personality:
Leonard is many things: a strategist, an analyst; a very knowledgeable human being. He is not, however, a man who enjoys fighting; he prefers to let that be done by more... physically capable beings, while he draws up strategies for them; that happens to be his specialty: strategizing. His office has a table with a large map of the region on it, which he uses to try and anticipate movements of his own employees and enemies, even if the situation is neither criminal nor military. During the time that pokemon were abundant, he was a skilled trainer; a brilliant tactician that turned simple battles into elaborate chess games. Despite this, he is rarely satisfied with a job that is accomplished, and has a tendency to pursue more difficult alternatives to an easy accomplishment. He doesn't talk to someone too much, unless he wants their opinion of a plan, or needs to learn of a current situation. And to be quite honest, he personally doesn't care if the Alliance finds or doesn't find any or all of the eggs; he is only pursuing them because: A), the experience will be one that certainly will challenge his strategizing, and B), finding pokemon will placate the masses that have missed them for the past decade.

Biography: To the average resident of Sinnoh, Leonard Freeman was not an extraordinary human; all he was in his earliest days was a student, a student born in Hearthome that achieved the best scores in the more "elaborate" classes, but did only a decent job in the more simple ones. He became a pokemon trainer at the normal age, but quit after about five years; he found that even sending six creatures against others did not placate his need for strategizing; he wanted more. Those that knew him believed that was why he entered the Alliance five years before pokemon disappeared: to see if they could satisfy his need for thinking. At first, it seemed, they did not; it was only after the pokemon vanished, and only fleeting rumors sparked up, that he began to take any action; it seemed that he finally found something worth working for. As the years passed, his strange yet successful plans allowed him to work his way up the Alliance's ladder, until he eventually reached the top.

Relationships: None for now

Other: Nothing yet.

Excellent form there Exo, However, due to an unfortunate series of events i can start the thread but will need to go offline for 30 minutes. Or possibly something else may happen.

The thread will be started soon.
EDIT: Started.

Last edited:
I'd like to note the immense lack of Alliance members. This might not turn out so well if the "teams are unbalanced," so to speak.

Indeed, However it would be unlikely that The alliance would be able to track all seventeen people with such short notice. I will make an Alliance Member soon but until then the RP should be able to continue with very few actual user Alliance members.

I'm the only one, though. I wouldn't mind the small amount if there was more than just me as an antagonist.

That is fair enough.

Name: Zack Amuya
Side: Alliance
Description: Zack is about 6 feet tall and has shoulder length Dark Brown hair. He usually wears a Silver jacket with a knife sleeve on the inside of the left sleeve Along eith that he wears a black shirt and jeans. Around his neck is a purple gem which he found by his Espeon's bed ten years before, the night after the Pokemon vanished. His eyes are a grey-brown that are near impossible to read.
Personality: Zack has been slightly depressed since his only friend vanished ten years before. He hates to lose and will do anything he can to complete his objectives. Zack cares not where he goes as long as it benefits him in one way or another. However he has a great sense of humour.
Biography: Zack grew up on the streets with no one but an Eevee as a companion When he turned ten his Eevee evolved into an Espeon which was his companion for the next six years. When the pokemon vanished he lost his only companion and joined the Alliance when he heard they were trying to return the pokemon to this world.
Relationships: None
Other: As Exo said we could use more Alliance members.

Last edited:
I had this filled out, but then the power went out, and then I had to go to bed ;.;

Name: Salene Auora
Side: Egg Holder
Egg Held: Water

Description: Salene has long, straight, black hair. She always wears black, even in the summer. In fact, the only things not black about her are her skin color and her eyes, which shine a brilliant blue. If eyes are windows to the soul, this is especially true in her, as her eyes rarely portray anything other than sadness if you look deep enough.

Personality: She is always "happy", always seeming upbeat despite her troubling past, which she only dwells on when alone. She tries to keep a positive attitude, especially around Blake, so as to not drag anyone down.

Biography: Salene was in an abusive family, her mom always yelling at her and her dad always beating her. She could only get away at school and the library, as her parents never let her go to friends houses, or let friends over. At the library, she studied up on Pokémon, wanting to know everything she could about the strange creatures. One day, an odd egg fell from the sky! She got a telepathic-esque message telling her to go to Celestic Town. Having grew up in Eterna, it didn't take that long to get there, especially because the owner of the bike shop liked her enough to let her have a bike for free.

Relationships: Once she meets him, has a /major/ crush on Blake.

Other: Blake Ayuma's annitials = BA

I'll turn in a brief form so I can reserve that spot...

Name: Julian Maynard
Egg Held: Poison

Description: Julian is tall, thin, and blonde-haired. He usually wears a grey hoodie and tennis shoes.
Personality: Julian has a fairly happy disposition, though his face doesn't always show it. He enjoys meeting new people, and is often joking when he should be serious. He is also quite sympathetic, and a very kind person.
Biography: Julian lives with his mother and step-dad in Jubilife City. He often gets into fights with his stepdad and then goes to visit his father in Vermillion City. He had always been fascinated by the mysterious creatures known as Pokemon, even after they had vanished.
Relationships: Julian has a few good friends, many that live in other cities in Sinnoh. Anyone who knows him would say he's a "nice guy"

Name: Imogen Evans
Egg Held: Flying (Washibon, M)

Description: Imogen has curves - she's never gonna be a skinny girl, even if she worked out and dieted. She has ash-blonde hair, messily cut and boyishly short. Her eyes are greyish blue.

She wears black rave trousers with bright orange and blue lines on them. The bottoms are absolutely tattered, as they are a little long for her and trail on the ground. She wears a white kangaroo style jumper, with a pattern over the right breast and shoulder in the a similar orange and blue to that of her trousers. Under that, is a plain blue t-shirt with an old pokeball icon on it.

Personality: Rash, eager and the type to take action means that Imogen can't stand still for long. She can also be extremely stubborn, although she can be convinced if presented with strong arguments.

When she forges alliances or friendships, she considers it a pact of steel and won't turn her back on them, regardless if she is currently mad at them. When betrayed she may attempt to see the traitor out of harms way (with lesser effort than someone who didn't hurt her), depending on how close they once were and how badly she was doublecrossed.

Biography: Imogen was due to leave home (Floaroma Town) at thirteen with her pokemon, a Teddiursa she had from a young age nicknamed Teddy. A year before she was due to go though, the Pokemon disappeared. She ran away regardless, trying to find Teddy for nearly two years and kept travelling after that to avoid going home and 'giving up' on her pokemon.

She found her egg early one morning, awaking to find it /right/ at the foot of her sleeping bag. Heeding the instructions that seemed to come with it, she immediately set a course for Celestic Town and ended her listless wandering.

Relationships: Parents in Floaroma and some old friends from the town. Otherwise she's been moving around too much to really hang about and make friends. PM me if you've got an idea for a relationship for her between a character though.
EDIT TIEM: Has a crush on Egil, I asked teh Cherry~

Other: A Teddirusa called Teddy. Shoot me.

Last edited:
Name: David Silea
Side: Rebel Alliance
Description: David is of average build, but slightly taller then most. His eyes, colored hazel, go well with his brown hair. He typically wears black suit pants, a white shirt and a black tuxedo. He also has a pair of sunglasses, but since he no longer has to worry about his Roserade using Sunny Day in his eyes, he rarely wears them.
Personality: David is a rookie. He is constantly trying to impress the boss, hence the tuxedo. He likes to prat around, however when motivated enough he will keep at a task until it is complete.
Biography: David was grown up taught by his father that no matter how many friends you made, you would never be able to get to the top. His father taught him that he had to run solo, and that he'd be wasting time with his friends. David stuck to this advice as he grew up, being an above average student. When it came to get a job, David jumped at the chance to join the Alliance, believing that the Alliance would help him be the best.
Relationships: Mother and father in Jubilife, Younger brother traveling the region with his band.
Other: Left handed

Quick question: how much does the alliance know about these Eggs?

They know that there are about seventeen eggs and that the people in the possesion of them are heading towards Celestic. They don't know, however, about Arceus's message.

Forms Accepted.

Plz let me in, there was still one egg left!

Name:Jack Seldra
Egg Held: Earth(or Ground)
Description: Jack is a short kid with blond, spiky hair. He always wears a silver dog tag with a star engraved into it. He often wears a plain blue t-shirt, black sweat pants and a red bandana tied around his forehead. His eyes are vibrant green in colour, but often concealed with red contacts.
Personality: Jack is very shy, but desperately wants to make friends. He is easily manipulated under most circumstances and lacks confidence. He also wants someone to look up to.
Biography: He's lived alone a long time growing up on the streets. He's had it tough for most of his life. He was chased out of Jubilife when he was younger,so now he sleeps under the stars of Solaceon town. One of his only friends to date is a black market salesman that still lives in Jubilife.

edited.
Relationships: N/A
Other: Dibs Phanpy and he is very good with directions and it's difficult for him to get lost.

Last edited:
Um, how many characters can we have? We can't leave out the fighting type. And a quick question, how much do the Egg holders know about the Alliance?

Currently its one egg holder per person and im allowing second characters in the Alliance. On Friday I'll send messages to all the people with reservations and ask them to fill out their forms. On Saturday I will remove the reservations then you can have a second egg holder.

The egg holders know that the Alliance is a powerful Corporation that is trying to return the pokemon, however they don't know that they are trying to hunt down the Egg holders.

Name: Egil Deacon
Egg Held: Normal (Chiraamii, F)

Description: (here's a picture aaaa i'm playing myself what)

Egil is sort of short and thin, but not in a I-don't-eat-ever way; he's got some good muscle structure going, mostly in his legs. He lacks considerable upper body strength, but he trains in dance, kickboxing, and running to take advantage of his leg muscles.

He has a slender, boney face and a slightly squished looking nose, and grey-blue eyes. His hair is a light brown, with a streak of blond on one side, and his skin is slightly pale. He has a few freckles, too.

His typical mode of dress is t-shirts, and tight jeans or shorts, favouring blue of black shades. He wears running shoes, and has a cat's paw tattoo on the back of his right calf. He always wears a silver chain with a small metal disk dangling from it, and small earrings, typically black. He can usually be found with a pair of huge headphones around his neck as well, connected to his music player, stashed in a pocket.

Personality: Egil is pretty loud, but not annoyingly so, unless he tries to be. He is pretty friendly, and a bit of a...flirt. He doesn't really care who he flirts with, either, either gender is fine. He loves music and dancing, though he's not too good at singing of playing music.

He likes to nurture things, boasting an impressive garden back home in Canalave. He can get very competitive, however, and tends to boast a lot.

Biography: Egil was born and raised in Canalave, though he did travel a lot, hiking with friends and family around the region. He showed promise in athletics, competing in track and field as a youth, and moving on to marathons and tournaments. He won one or two trophies, and continues to compete, though not very seriously.

He didn't interact with Pokemon beyond his mother's Kangaskhan before they all disappeared, and the large creature had been very loving towards him, watching him when mother was at work and teaching him to fight. When they did all disappear, he was saddened by the loss of his 'second mother' and threw himself into his training harder than he had before.

When he discovered the egg in his garden, he knew what he had to do, and took the small white egg into his arms, vowing to protect whatever hatched from it the way that the Kangaskhan has cared for him. He left the next day.

Relationships: HIT ME UP FOR THIS or don't, either is cool.

Other: why so long, cherry.
hey Cookies, if I force my charrie to get a sex change, maybe a relationship?

Name: Stephanie 'Steph' Fredrix
Egg Held: Ghost
Description: Long blonde hair, flowing blue Skirt, and a green 'bare your midriff' ((only covers her breasts, not her stomach)) jacket.
Personality: PO?
Biography: Average childhood. Was faced with an abusive father so she distrust men. Her favorite Pokemon were PSychic before they vanished. Arceus visited her in a dream.
Relationships: WITH COOKIE'S CHARACTER WE AGREED
Other: ((Anything Else?))

Back
Top Bottom