• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Strike Of the Dark Legion (a different type of Pokemon RP)

I had a plan for her and everything. And I can't think of any ideas for other characters other then the one I already had ;-;

It's fine Mawile. I was sorta thinking about getting rid of it anyway, I've been really busy. :D

Name: Ember
Type: Fighting -> Fighting/Ghost
Species: Riolu
Personality: PO; basically this <- TVTropes warning
Bio: Ember lived in the Strange City for most of her life. However, she was the leader of a gang, known for killing with fire in dark alleys. When she was ten, she was involved in a deadly smoke-related accident that suffocated and killed most of her gang-- including her. Later on, her ghost found her body and repossessed it. Ember was banished from the Strange City and later discovered and joined the Dark Legion.
Appearance:
picture.php

Ember is your average Riolu, but her blue patches of fur are dark purple instead.
Affiliation: Dark Legion
Moves: Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Night Slash, Blaze Kick
Relationships: No romantic ones.

Last edited:
It will probably start soon, although it would be nice to get some other unaffiliated, but we have the important roles.

Name: Blade
Type: Psychic/Fighting-> Psychic/Dark
Personality: Primarily PO, but a few important things. Blade's a complete perfectionist- If he makes a single mistake, he starts over. Because of this, he's very meticulous.
Bio: When Blade was only 8, his parents were brutally killed by a wild Rhydon. Blade was forced to live on his own, and without parents or a lifestile, he learned to defend himself quickly. He also discovered he was adept at fighting. When Blade was 15, he was still a kirlia, and nearly died after being hit by an Absol's Dark Pulse. Instead of killing him, the energy was absorbed into his body. When he evolved into a Gallade at 20, He began to sell his services to other people. When he was 21, he was hired by the Dark Legion to kill an espeon and an umbreon living in the Deep Forest. He currently lives in a secluded cave in the Shadowed Wastelands, wating to be given his next assignment.
Appearance: Because of his type change, his body color has gone from white to black, and his red crests have changed to a deep blood red color.
Affiliation: N/A (mercenary/assasin)
Moves: Guillotine, Night Slash, Camoflauge, X-Scissor.
Relationships: Because of his job, and his overall behavior, it's kind of impossible for him to have any friends or relationships.
Other: I would describe Blade as a mercenary. He hates both groups, and frankly doesn't care what they do. He's in it for his own personal gain, and fights for the side who offers him the most. But he'll protect himself over all others.

Name:Ugly (Call her Beauty or Beautifly or die.)
Type:Flying-Dark
Personality: She's a bit of a sadist sometimes. And she's crazy. Sometimes.

Mostly polite, Ugly is very friendly and sociable. She's not mean to newcomers, or a horrible boss. Really, she's a lovely person. Until you mention her name. No, Ugly is definately not ugly. She's beautiful. If you happen to call her by her name, Ugly will become psychotic, attacking you fiercely and aiming to kill (if you're an underling). If not, she'll just dratically injure you.
Bio: Ugly was once a kind wurmple, with a regrettably low self-esteem. Sadly, she was named ugly due to her weirdly craggly skin and horribly pale palor (she was shiny back then). She was teased and called 'Dustox Mutant' by the girls and 'Cascoon' by the boys. Her parents didn't help much.

By the time she evolved, she started evolving into cascoon. Now, she was not a dustox morph. So, by sheer force of will, she evolved into silcoon. She even got rid of her shininess! Kind of. She was a weird morph of both, with the eyes of a cascoon but the body of a silcoon. By then, though, she was not a cascoon and she didn't look in mirrors, though, so she didn't notice. But when the others saw her, the taunting started again. Eventually, she thrashed out, even while in the immobile silcoon state, and hurt them all. They were wounded. Perhaps they survived, perhaps they didn't, but Ugly got her revenge. She hopped away, moving from the Deep Forest into the Shadowed Wasteland, not looking back.

There, she found some that were misunderstanding. Some that listened. She kept mostly still now, as her previous motion had delayed her evolution. Eventually, she evolved, harboring angry, vengeful emotions and becoming a dark type, then draining the ones who misunderstood her with a giga drain. She went to the Dark Legion to stop children from having her childhood.
Appearance: Her wings are pitch black instead of grey, and her antennae are jagged and black, like an azurill's. Her wings have rings like a dustox instead of dots, but her stripes remain. Her mouth is longer than normal and very exaggerated, to help with giga drain.
Affiliation:Dark Legion
Moves:Giga Drain, Stun Spore, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast
Relationships: Open, if you can handle the crazy.
Species: Beautifly
____

Finished. Also, if focus blast is wrong (I added it for coverage, and she is a dark type now), then that's fine. I can change it. She is still a beautifly.

Last edited:
i found the friendly edit button! yay!

ok then...

is this still open?

Name: Alf Fredson

Type: Ground ---> Ground/Water

Personality: He is generally unliked, because he an annoying combination of
mindless optimism and paranioa. e.g. those ninjas are everywhere... they have
cake! yay!

Bio: he has never managed to become affiliated with any party and hasn't
made many friends, bacause of his mindless paraniod optimism.
but he is an optimist, so he will never stop trying if he wants to be someones friend.
For this reason, all the people who used to be his friends warned
everyone else away from him. he still thinks they are his friends though

Appearance: his three heads are always looking in absolutely different directions from the others,
and they always smile.

Affiliation: N/A

Species: Dugtrio

Moves: Smash, Dig, Earthquake, Splash

Relationships: All his 'friends' who rejected him (still think they are friends),
a lone magicarp as optimistic as he was, his only friend who didnt reject him (this is where he learnt how to swim and splash).

Other: he may go his friends for help from time to time. and get rejected again

Warning: may attempt to give hugs, even though he has no hands. if he starts, he probably wont stop

Last edited:
Please see amended application

Name: Orion
Type: Grass/Fighting
Personality: Loyal, compassionate, and trustworthy. He prefers to work in teams rather than alone. He sometimes acts rather impulsively.
Bio: Orion is strongly opposed to the Dark Legion, and so he joined the Trump Card to resist them. He eventually gained the other members respect.
Appearance: Silver underbelly, green body and dark green leaves. Red Eyes. (See below)
Affiliation: Trump Card
Moves: Leaf Blade, Close Combat, Protect, Sucker Punch
Relationships: To be revealed
Species: Grovyle

Attachments

• grovylecolor.png
    grovylecolor.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom