• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

...if you want? If you're not actually interested in the enculli then it would be simpler for me to just buy your abra and sell the enculli later.

Last edited:
...if you want? If you're not actually interested in the enculli then it would be simpler for me to just buy your abra and sell the enculli later.

I was interested in it, just not in losing Abra. Ah, Aspergers, I love you.

As soon as Newbra gets approved Ill trade you for Enculli.

So I just take the Abra out and put the Enculli in?

abra
(Kazza.5) Abra [Male]
Notes: Why must I be disowned right after birth...
Approval

Last edited:
You still have to get the enculli approved like anything else, and it'd be helpful if you'd post the abra's information in a post in here so I could link to that.

You still have to get the enculli approved like anything else, and it'd be helpful if you'd post the abra's information in a post in here so I could link to that.

Since I was naughty and didn't get anybody anything for Xmas and now I feel guilty, I'd like to give Kratos Aurion, Negrek, and Meowth their choice of gift between $15 from me, e-reffing one of their battles, or reffing from scratch one of their 1v1 battles and I promise not to feel so guilty about late reffings that I disappear for nine more months and I'll do my best to get the reffings in on time for once!

I actually could probably use the $15 more than anything right now. Unless Kratos wants a rematch.

Back
Top Bottom